Choose the sub-compact ratchet with best-in-class power, speed and durability. The M12™ Cordless 3/8” Lithium-Ion Ratchet is the ideal tool for auto mechanics, maintenance and repair professionals looking for maximum performance and productivity in a subcompact cordless tool. It utilizes a powerful 12-volt motor to produce up to 35 ft-lbs of torque and 250 RPM, giving users the power and speed of a pneumatic ratchet without the airhose. It’s powered by the M12 REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack, which delivers more work per charge and more work over pack life than the competitors, as well as best-in-class performance in extreme jobsite conditions.
At just 10-3/4” long and 1.9 lbs, the ratchet is tool-belt portable, and features a 3/4" low-profile head design for work in the tightest of spaces and engine bays. The variable-speed metal trigger and reinforced steel housing provide maximum control and durability with any application. The kit includes one M12 battery, a 30-minute charger, a 3/8” to 1/4" adapter and carrying case.
- (1) M12™ Cordless 3/8" Lithium-Ion Ratchet (2457-20)
- (1) M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery (48-11-2401)
- (1) M12™ Lithium-ion Battery Charger (48-59-2401)
- (1) Carrying Case
- Powerful 12-volt motor: Delivers up to 35 ft-lbs of torque
- Superior fastening speed: Produces 250 RPM, with variable-speed trigger for greater control
- REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- REDLINK™ Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- On-board fuel gauge: Helps you monitor the charge precisely for less downtime on the job
- Built-in LED light: Illuminates work surfaces in dark locations
- Voltage: 12V
- Length: 10-3/4"
- Weight: 1.9 lbs
- Peak Torque: 35 ft-lbs
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
- Battery Warranty: 2 Year
- No Load Speed: 0-250 RPM
- Width: 3/4" Head
The Tilt-Lok™ handle on Milwaukee's 6390-20 is the most revolutionary concept for circular saws in years. The eight position cushioned top handle adjusts to any cutting application maximizing comfort and control. Weighing in at 10.4 pounds and delivering 3.25 maximum horsepower, this tool offers the best power to weight ratio in the industry. The blade can bevel to 50 degrees and offers superior visibility and a clear sight line from either side. Helical steel gears and a 22 amp switch are just two of the features that ensure the Milwaukee's reputation for durability.
- Circular Saw Blade
- Hex Blade Wrench
- New exclusive TILT-LOK™ main handle adjusts to the work or most comfortable work position
- 10.4 pounds net weight - lightest 7-1/4 inch, 3.25 maximum horsepower saw reduces operator fatigue, easier to handle
- 15 amp, 3.25 peak horsepower motor - most powerful circle saw cuts tough materials including headers, microlams and wet lumber with ease
- Wide, clear sight line - superior blade visibility from either side
- Voltage: 120 AC/DC
- Amps: 15.0
- No Load RPM: 5,800
- Blade Size: 7-1/4"
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Maximum Bevel Capacity: 50°
- Capacity at 90°: 2-7/16"
- Capacity at 45°: 1-13/16"
- Electronic Brake: No
- Blade Side: Right
- Spindle: 5/8"
- Metal/Wood Cutting: Wood
- Spindle Lock : Yes
- Soft Grip Handle: Yes
- Adjustable Handle: Yes
- Blade Position: Right
- Depth of Cut at 90°: 2-7/16"
- Depth of Cut at 45°: 1-13/16"
- Depth of Cut at 50°: 1-11/16"
- Cord Type: 9 ft. Fixed
- Construction Type: Double Insulated
- Length: 13-3/4"
- Tool Weight: 10.4 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 17.5 lbs
This Hobart welding helmet is suitable for MIG, TIG and Stick welding. The Impact Series lens features both weld and grind modes. It features a large viewing area three independent arc sensors, grind mode sensitivity and delay controls. It includes Hobart's 2 year lens warranty.
- Lens viewing area – 7.05 square inches
- Variable shade #8 –13, light state #3
- 1/25,000 switching speed
- 3 independent arc sensors
- Low battery indicator
- Lightweight Polyamide Shell
- Adjustable Ratcheting Headgear
- Lens size: 3.82" x 1.81" (6.91 sq. inches)
This Milwaukee 18V Lithium-Ion Battery works on the M18™ Cordless Tool System and has 3.0 Amp Hours of run-time. This battery powers over 40 Milwaukee M18™ cordless tools. Managed by Milwaukee’s exclusive REDLINK™ Intelligence, the battery features Overload Protection, a Temperature Management System, Individual Cell Voltage Monitoring, Discharge Protection and a Battery Fuel Gauge.
- 3.0 Amp hour - 54 Watt hour battery
- Voltage: 18V
- LITHIUM-ION battery delivers long life and run time with fade-free power
- Battery fuel gauge - Displays remaining run-time Milwaukee REDLINK™ Intelligence
- Overload Protection - Prevents user from damaging their cordless power tool investment in abusive situations
- Temperature Management System - Keeps battery in ideal temperature range to provide maximum life
- Individual Cell Monitoring - Ensures optimal charge and discharge for maximum life
- Discharge Protection - Prevents cell damage from over-discharge
- Best in class construction
- Integrated weld frame
- Cell separator
- Impact and vibration protective rubber
- For use with Milwaukee M18™ cordless tools
Since 1936, DeWalt has been a popular and trusted brand for power and hand tools. When using this compact drill driver kit you can be assured that you are using a product that will hold up to all your needs. The Dewalt 20V Max Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. Compact Drill Driver Kit is lightweight and compact making it easy to fit into tight areas.
The DeWalt compact drill delivers two speeds (0 - 450 / 0 - 1,500 RPM). It works extremely well for a broad range of drilling and fastening applications. The ergonomic handle gives the user comfort and control while using this compact drill.
DeWalt proudly offers a heavy duty Â½-in ratcheting chuck on this compact drill driver, with carbide inserts that provide a superior bit gripping strength. The two-speed, all metal transmission offers longer run time and tool life. For a small home project, or a large construction job, this DeWalt Compact Drill Driver Kit offers just what you need to get the job done.
Key Product Features
- Compact, lightweight design fits into tight areas
- High speed transmission delivers two speeds (0 - 450 / 0 - 1,500 RPM) for a range of fastening and drilling applications
- Ergonomic handle delivers comfort and control
- Heavy duty 1/2-in ratcheting chuck with carbide inserts provides superior bit gripping strength
- Two-speed, all-metal transmission for increased run time and longer tool life
This Metal Man Welding Helmet is an upgrade from the Original Techno Skull Welding Helmet. The ATEC8735SGC features the same great looking graphics with upgraded lens features. This solar powered helmet uses CR2450 replacement batteries. It features 4 arc sensors and an increased viewing area of 3.78 in. x 2.05 in. Adjust your shade control from 9 to 13 or put it in Grind mode to prevent darkening while grinding. Made to fit right, the 5-point adjustable head gear allows you to make it fit your way. With ANSI and CSA approval, the Metal Man ATEC8735SGC Auto-Darkening helmet is safe, functional, and attractive to users.Learn More
EWC2 - Mini Welding Cabinet
The Metal Man mini welding cabinet helps keep your shop organized by stowing all your welding tools and accessories. It is designed for the welder to sit on top of cabinet, has a 7 1/2in. gas cylinder configuration, and is on wheels and casters for easy maneuvering.
A keyed storage cabinet helps to secure your welding helmet and other welding accessories. Two cable holders provide easy access to welding cables.Learn More
- Heavy duty, oil lubricated, direct drive pump
- Easy access oil fill
- Oil level sight glass
- Durable cast iron cylinder
- No belts or pulleys to replace
- Long life induction motor wired 120 volt; plugs into standard outlet for quick and easy use
$139.97The Panel/Link TCA offers circuit breaker combinations of 60A - 125A utility and 30A - 125A generator. The interlinked circuit breakers keep the generator isolated from the utility at all times, even with the deadfront removed. The TCA features a heavy-duty copper bus. The TCA is suitable for service entrance and may be used as a main panel for a single load or to feed a sub-panel. Available in indoor and outdoor enclosures, the TCA has no provision for branch circuits breakers. Learn More
This Half Locker is designed specifically for use with the 42-Inch series of boxes, and features one adjustable shelf and a registered key lock.Learn More