Regular Price: $169.99
Special Price: $139.99
AR383 cold water pressure washer comes with the following features:
- Triplex Plunger pump with axial wobble plate
- Total Stop System for automatic start/stop
- Trolly with wheels
- Accessory holder
- Water filter adapter
- Quick connect garden hose adapter
- Universal electric motor
- Adjustable spray head with special fan jet settings
- Foam soap dispenser
- Turbo nozzle lance
Specifications PSI 1900 GPM 1.51 Horsepower 1.5 Amps 14 Motor Type Universal 120V 60HZ Temperature 122 degrees F Weight 28 Measurements 15.1 x 11.8 x 31.43
Regular Price: $199.00
Special Price: $139.30
The M12 Heated Jacket from Milwaukee has been redesigned for optimal fit and you will not be dissapointed. Now you can control two heat zones independently of one another (chest and back, lower pockets) to better provide warmth and battery life. A rugged wind and water resistant shell keeps weather out while improved insulation and a thermal fleece lining hold heat in to maximize warmth and reduce the number of layers needed. On and off the jobsite, Milwaukee® M12™ Heated Jackets provide up to 6 hours of continuous heat per battery charge to withstand even the harshest winter conditions.
Utilizing the same M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery technology that powers 60+ tools, the M12™ Battery holder is stored in a sleek back pocket that can expand to fit M12™ XC Batteries and all M18™ Batteries with additional M18™ USB Charger accessory. It also includes a fuel gauge to check your battery life and built-in USB port for charging portable electronic devices. All M12™ Heated Jackets are washer and dryer safe.
- Heat Core Body Areas: Durable carbon fiber heating zones independently distribute and maintain heat to chest and back, pockets
- All Day Heat: Up to 6 Hours of continuous heat per battery charge
- Adjustable Heat: Zone specific heat control provides the right amount of heat for any weather
- M12™ REDLITHIUM™: Powered by M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery that works with 60+ Tools
- Rugged Construction: Wind and water resistant shell and thermal fleece lining keep elements out and hold heat close to the body
- Redesigned for improved fit and better heat retention
- Additional storage pockets added inside jacketv
- Machine Washable and Dryable
- USB Charger: Upgraded battery holder includes fuel gauge to check run-time and a powered USB port for charging portable electronic devices
- 3.0 Ah extended run-time battery provides long run-time and battery life
- No memory and virtually no self-discharge for maximum productivity and less downtime
- Weighs 1.6 pounds allowing user maximum run time and a light weight battery
The Bone™ is our first and most popular creeper model, an American made product to ease the woes of mechanics worldwide. Originally called the "Captain Creeper" when it was invented in 1974, its unique shape led it to be renamed as "The Bone™" when it went on sale to the public in 1996. Since then it has become a standard for quality in the creeper industry, and is widely asked for by name. Most importantly, however, is the fact that all of our creepers are American made, in a world where so many formerly American products have had their production moved overseas.
The Bone™ features a uniquely shaped body which cradles the user between the wheels only an inch or so above the ground. The big, easy rolling wheels are positioned outboard to provide a strong, stable working platform that can’t tip or flip the user. The rib-reinforced body is molded of a state-of-the-art, engineering grade co-polymer that resists the effects of common solvents, so cleaning is quick and easy at the end of the job. The smooth, comfortable one-piece design has no cracks, corners or other pinch points, and the outboard wheel pods prevent tipping and flipping. The Bone™ body is a patented design which allows the use of large diameter wheels with specially formulated tires that roll easily over all sorts of obstacles, including rough floors, drop cords and air lines, loose parts and even tools and floor grates. The wheels are fastened to the creeper body with four 5/16” diameter through bolts so they can’t pull tear out or break off in any common use situation.
One of the most important features of the Bone™ is its wheels. Ordinary creeper wheels are a conventional creeper’s weakest point. They’re too small, so they get hung up or stopped by even the tiniest obstacles, and they have a real knack for tearing out or breaking off at the worst moment. To add insult to injury, the replacement wheels can cost almost as much as a new creeper.
The Bone™ has custom-molded, 5-1/8” diameter wheels with oil-impregnated center bearings and specially formulated, molded-in-place 1” wide tires that roll even easier and last even longer than the previous design. The heavy American made cad-plated steel caster frames have dual race ball bearing swivels and are thru-bolted to the creeper body. In addition, the winged design adds form to function. Best of all, the wheels are guaranteed for the life of the creeper (against manufacturer defects)!
The Bone™ is not strictly limited to the automotive market. Recently, the Industrial market has picked it up for use on machine maintenance, and they can even be found at amusement parks for inspecting roller coasters!
The Bone™ is 47” long, 25-1/2” wide, has about 1-3/4” ground clearance and weighs 18 lbs. The wheels have a limited warranty for the life of the creeper (against manufacturer defects), and the body carries a limited one-year warranty.The Bone™ is available now from major auto, industrial and truck tool & equipment dealers, as well as leading tool catalog outlets.
- Rolls over drop light cords, cracks, grates, etc.
- Made in the USA
- 5 1/8” diameter 1” wide wheels
- Custom designed wheels with soft, grippy TPE tires
- 130 lb. rating per wheel
- 1 3/4” ground clearance, one of the lowest creepers on the market, next to the Bone-ster!
- Four 5/16” bolts fasten plate – won’t break
- Winged design adds style to function
- High strength polypropylene copolymer
- Extremely comfortable
- 300 lb. capacity
- Impervious to most solvents
- Dirt wipes right off!
- Won’t tip, flip, or pinch
- Item Number 6031
- Weight - 18 lbs.
- Dimensions 47” Long x 25 1/2” Wide x 6 1/4” High
- Suggested Retail Price $152.95
- Warranty – limited lifetime on the wheels, 1 year on the body, excludes being hit or run over. Warranties apply against manufacturer defects.
- Door and Lid are Heavily Reinforced (Resists Break-Ins)
- Bolt Cutter Free Locking System Includes a 12-Gauge Steel Housing - Protects Padlock Shackles from Cutting Tools
- Handles are Recessed - Eliminates Injuries when Lifting Box
- Deep Recesses - Protect Handles from Damage
- Part Number 650990 has "Cut-Out" for Storing Torches Still Attached to TanksLearn More
Choose the sub-compact ratchet with best-in-class power, speed and durability. The M12™ Cordless 3/8” Lithium-Ion Ratchet is the ideal tool for auto mechanics, maintenance and repair professionals looking for maximum performance and productivity in a subcompact cordless tool. It utilizes a powerful 12-volt motor to produce up to 35 ft-lbs of torque and 250 RPM, giving users the power and speed of a pneumatic ratchet without the airhose. It’s powered by the M12 REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack, which delivers more work per charge and more work over pack life than the competitors, as well as best-in-class performance in extreme jobsite conditions.
At just 10-3/4” long and 1.9 lbs, the ratchet is tool-belt portable, and features a 3/4" low-profile head design for work in the tightest of spaces and engine bays. The variable-speed metal trigger and reinforced steel housing provide maximum control and durability with any application. The kit includes one M12 battery, a 30-minute charger, a 3/8” to 1/4" adapter and carrying case.
- (1) M12™ Cordless 3/8" Lithium-Ion Ratchet (2457-20)
- (1) M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery (48-11-2401)
- (1) M12™ Lithium-ion Battery Charger (48-59-2401)
- (1) Carrying Case
- Powerful 12-volt motor: Delivers up to 35 ft-lbs of torque
- Superior fastening speed: Produces 250 RPM, with variable-speed trigger for greater control
- REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- REDLINK™ Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- On-board fuel gauge: Helps you monitor the charge precisely for less downtime on the job
- Built-in LED light: Illuminates work surfaces in dark locations
- Voltage: 12V
- Length: 10-3/4"
- Weight: 1.9 lbs
- Peak Torque: 35 ft-lbs
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
- Battery Warranty: 2 Year
- No Load Speed: 0-250 RPM
- Width: 3/4" Head
This Hobart welding helmet is suitable for MIG, TIG and Stick welding. The Impact Series lens features both weld and grind modes. It features a large viewing area three independent arc sensors, grind mode sensitivity and delay controls. It includes Hobart's 2 year lens warranty.
- Lens viewing area – 7.05 square inches
- Variable shade #8 –13, light state #3
- 1/25,000 switching speed
- 3 independent arc sensors
- Low battery indicator
- Lightweight Polyamide Shell
- Adjustable Ratcheting Headgear
- Lens size: 3.82" x 1.81" (6.91 sq. inches)
- Threaded gun for quick removal and easy field repair.
- Two aluminum poles and fiberglass outer pole for maximum strength.
- Coarse threaded pole lock for a tight grip.
- Screw type connection for a solid grip on accessories.
Max Pressure: 4,000 PSI
Max Flow: 8 GPM
Max Temp: 200(deg)F
Length: 9ft. to 24ft.
Hose: 1/4″Learn More
- 1 hour charger for 7.2V to 18V DEWALT battery packs (except Univolt®)
- Runs off of 7.2V to 18V DEWALT batteries making it a cordless radio
- The DEWALT 3 - stage charging system provides maximum run-time and extends overall life of the battery
- Power outlets offer more versatility for jobsite power
- AM/FM Digital Tuner with LCD display, built-in clock, and 15 station memory presets
- High efficiency weather resistant speakers with dual bass ports for maximum bass and range
- Auxiliary port allows connection to CD Players, MP3 Players, and portable satellite receivers with an audio cable (cable not included)
- Dual pivoting 11" flexible antenna provides more durability and better reception
Features & Applications The Delta Welder's Tool Box has two Grip Rite 3/4 steel pipe, folddown handles with tall handle recesses that protect hands from pinching when lifting. The Welder's Box has a special cutout for storing tools still connectedLearn More