The Hobart SpoolRunner™ 100 Direct Plug-in Spool Gun is quick and easy to install on the Handler® 210MVP and Handler® 190.
Usable on 18 gauge (1.2 mm) up to 1/4 in (6.3 mm) aluminum with the Handler® 210MVP and 16 gauge (1.6 mm) up to 3/16 in (4.8 mm) with the Handler® 190.
The SpoolRunner 100 Direct Plug-in Spool Gun is great for Aluminum MIG Welding with the Handler® 210MVP and Handler® 190 to eliminate feeding problems associated with soft aluminum wire. This unit is also useable with mild or stainless steel welding wires.
- Easily accessible drive rolls
- Screw-style drive roll tension adjustment
- Spring-loaded tension-release arm for easy wire loading
- Internal adjustment for spool hub tension
- Clear spool cover: keeps wire clean, allows easy visibility of wire supply.
- Threaded Nozzle
- Enclosed wire spool compartment with internal spool hub tension adjustment for 4 in (102 mm) rolls of wire
- Includes contact tips and feed rolls for .030-.035 in (0.8-0.9 mm) aluminum, steel and stainless wires.
Processes: MIG (GMAW) Welding with aluminum and other wires
- Welding Output Rating: 150 A at 60% Duty Cycle
- Electrode Wire Diameter Capacity: .023-.035 in (0.6-0.9 mm) aluminum, steel, and stainless steel
- Wire Speed: 115-715 IPM; 4.1 to 20.4 mpm
- Spool Size Capacity: 4 in (102 mm)
- Dimensions: H: 11 1/2 in (291 mm), W: 2 1/4 in (57 mm), L: 8 in (203 mm)
- Two, 2 inch reinforced bungs
- Pump can be mounted on either side of the tank.
- Built-in lifting rings assist with lifting empty tank.
- Heavy-duty mounting brackets secures the tank to the truck bed.
- Locakable filter cap and coupler prevents excessive pressure build-up.
- Safety Fill Level: 50 Gallons
- Maximum Fill Level: 55 Gallons
- Dimensions (Length x Width x Height): 23 1/4" x 24" x 23 1/4"
The best hose reel on the market, Made in USA. Finally a stainless steel hose reel for about the same cost as a painted reel. This reel is built to stand up to years of use and the industry standard mounting foot allows you to mount it almost anywhere. Fluid path and mounting foot are zinc plated steel.
- 5000 PSI / 400F Max Rating
- Constructed of Corrosion-Resistant Stainless Steel
- Will Hold 250' of 3/8" Pressure Washer Hose
- Universal Mounting Foot
- Solid Steel Drum Latch
NOTE :Hose not IncludedLearn More
New Delta PRO Steel Underbed Boxes are creating a new standard in superior security, performance and convenience for steel Underbed boxes. They are covered by a 3-Yr. Limited Warranty.
- V-Groove Door Frame reinforces the body, creates a larger door opening & has wider surface for weather stripping
- Beveled edges on the high-strength door fit tight against the V-Groove Frame to resist break-ins & moisture.
- 16 Gauge Aluminum Continuous Hinge provides superior strength and durability.
- Quick Release Keyway Connectors allow the door to drop down for easier access for storing bulky items
- 3-Point Locking System locks the door at the top and both sides for superior strength and security.
- One-Piece Housing protects the locking system and strengthens the door.
- Leak-Proof Stainless Steel Rotating T-Handle is made for rugged use and reliability.
- Coated, Galvanized Steel Aircraft Cable Door Supports pivot on a shoulder rivet to prevent twisting.
- 12 Gauge cold-rolled steel door and 14 Gauge steel body stand up to the roughest conditions.
- 3-Yr. Limited Warranty Learn More
Make your pick up truck do the heavy lifting and save your aching back. With the Black Bull Pick Up Truck Crane you can easily lift up to 1,000 pounds into your truck bed. The hydraulic ram with locking handle gives the Pick Up Truck Crane lifting power. With a stationary base and a removable arm that swivels 360 degrees you can get almost anything from the ground to your truck bed, and back out again, without lifting a thing. When you mount the Black Bull Pick Up Truck Crane to your truck bed, you can move generators, drills, tool boxes, sheetrock, plywood, and more.
- Mounts to your pick-up truck bed
- Removable arm allows for easier storage in truck bed after use
Max. Lifting Capacity (7"-63") 1000 lbs Max. Lifting Capacity (0"-72") 400 lbs Steel Box Tube Boom 3/16" Stationary Base 10.75" x 10.75" Arm Swivels 360 degrees Working Range 30.5" to 51" Lifting Range 0" to 79"
This economical, easy-to-install, steel rack fits most vans with rain gutters and has adjustable crossbars for a precise fit and appropriate roof clearance. Includes adjustable ladder brackets to help secure ladder to rack.
- Light-duty, 14-gauge steel construction offers strength and durability
- High-gloss, white powder coat finish and rust-resistant coating add layers of protection
- Adjustable ladder brackets attach to load bars - act as load stops and provide tie-down points
- Quick and easy installation - limited assembly, no cutting
- Carrying capacity: 750 lbs
- Must not exceed manufacturer-specified GMC Van- or cargo-capacity rating
- Application: most vans with rain gutters
- Crossbar diameter: 1-1/2"
- Adjustable length: 50" to 72"
- Limited lifetime warranty
AirFoxx High Velocity 1 HP 1080 CFM Commercial Grade Utility Blower: DB1000a
- Weight: 36 lbs
- Width: 17
- Length: 18
- Height: 16
- Color: Orange/Yellow
- Construction: Polyethylene
- CFM: 1080
- Horse Power: 1
- Power Cord Length: 25'
- Voltage: 110
- Amp: 8.5
- Impeller Diameter: 9"
- Static Pressure: 10.0"
- Sound Rating dB: 70
The WEATHER GUARD® Van Solutions line is designed to customize and organize your van for efficiency. Drawer units and parts cabinets help you keep track of the loose tools and parts so essential to your job, every day. No matter what your business, there is a custom van interior waiting to shave steps, minutes and cost off every job you take.
- CATV Box Measures 20" H x 20" W x 17 1/2" L