The P Series is exceptionally quiet and designed for residential areas or worksites where low noise level is required or desired.Features
- Power (LTP): 5,87 kW
- Voltage: 120, 240 V
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Engine Manufacturer: Yanmar
- Fuel type: Diesel
- Starting system: Recoil, Electric
- Fuel consumption at 75% of load: 0,37gal/h
- Fuel tank capacity 5,55 gal
- Running time at 75% of load 14,9 h
- 3 Year Warranty
More Specs: Click Here to View the PDF
100% Made in the United StatesLearn More
This is the ALL-NEW PIT BOX which features the Extreme T-shaped steering handle with disk brake controls for easy maneuvering, even when fully loaded with tools. Other features include 4 heavy-duty pneumatic tires with chrome wheels that provide a smooth ride over almost any terrain, stainless steel top work surface and over 38.5 cubic feet of tool storage.
- Pit Box Dimensions: 70" wide x 24" deep x 48" high
- Tool Box Dimensions: 64" wide x 24" deep x 43 1/2" high
- Available in Black and Blue and Red
- 7 large drawers for great storage space
- 1 extra deep drawer for larger power tools
- Polished Aluminum Handles and Trim
- 2 large side compartments, with adjustable shelf
- 4 heavy-duty pneumatic tires with chrome wheels
- Tires provide smooth travel over most terrain
- Easy to maneuver, even when fully loaded
- Extra deep, high gloss scratch-resistant finish
- Stainless steel top provides a 70" x 24" work surface
- Raise & Release drawer handles automatically latch shut
- Prevents drawers from opening unwantedly
- Full-extension, ball bearing smooth-opening drawer glides
- Single glides rated 100 lbs. per drawer
- Double glides rated 200 lbs. per drawer
- Heavy-duty, ultra-tough, all-steel frame
- Over 38.5 cubic feet of storage
- Foam Liners protect tools and prevent skidding
- T-shaped steering handle for easy maneuvering
- Disk Brake locks tires in place even when fully loaded
- Tubular coded lock secures all drawers/compartments
Quincy reciprocating air compressors are designed to be a compressor for life. They produce more compressed air at a lower horsepower and run at a lower RPM, which makes them more efficiency and have lower operating costs. Heavy-duty compressors are engineered for industrial applications and boast a best-in-the-industry 50,000-hour pump life rating.
- 2-stage belt drive pump with solid cast iron cylinder
- Finned intercooler for maximum cooling and increased valve life
- Aluminum head for heat dissipation
- Extra-capacity oil reservoir for low oil temperatures
- 100% duty cycle
- Splash lubrication
- 145–175 working PSI
The 10kW standby generator system provides your family with peace of mind during a power outage with a smaller, sleeker generator. The 10kW system is designed for homes up to 5,000 square feet. Now available with new, patented Symphony® II Power Management technology, the 10kW generator system powers more of your home's appliances — including up to two 3-ton air conditioning units — with a smaller, more affordable generator.
The Symphony® II 100 Amp Automatic Transfer Switch features patented Power Management technology, that is new to the Briggs & Stratton residential generator product line. This one of a kind Power Management allows you to personalize your backup power. You choose up to 8 higher power need appliances (A/C, electric dryer, etc.) that your family will want to have available during a power outage, and prioritize them by the importance of each.
While powering all of your essential appliances (lights, TV, refrigerator, etc.) our patented Symphony® II Power Management system will measure your generator's power output and based on your priorities, the generator automatically turns each higher power need appliance on or off as capacity becomes available.
Designed for homes with 100-amp service, the 100-amp automatic transfer switch makes the transfer of power from utility to your backup generator easy. Now paired with the Briggs & Stratton® Symphony® II power management system, families can get whole-house power with a smaller, more affordable generator.
- The durable generator enclosure is made from the same rust-resistant, Galvanneal steel that is used in the automotive industry
- Flexible standby generator installation allows placement as close as 18in. from home
- Thermally protected fuel system automatically shuts off unit in event of fire
- User-friendly control panel and more access panels
- Includes Symphony II 100-Amp automatic transfer switch
- Dependable engine power from commercial-grade Briggs & Stratton Vanguard engines
Kufo Seco 10 HP 7,027 CFM 3 phase 220V / 440V ** Vertical Bag Dust Collector (Prewired 220V) uses its powerful motor to extract dust created by various machines with four-inch dust collection ports, top filter bag filters fine dust
- Industrial-quality construction effectively handles collection of wood chips and sawdust
- Quick-install collection bag makes emptying and re-attaching a snap
- Single-stage design for economical and quiet operation
- Industrial controls designed for years of trouble-free use
- High air velocity (CFM) design stands up to any competitive specifications
9.5" / 5" (6) Y FITTING
SOUND RATING @ 3 FT
59.49 CUBIC FEET
13.75 X 78.75 (16) / 26 X 48 (4)
This Briggs & Stratton Standby Generator protects your home and family with affordable, reliable Briggs & Stratton backup power. Its streamlined design meets the power needs of your whole house, with a more compact, affordable unit. This home standby generator includes outdoor/indoor NEMA 3R rated automatic transfer switch for easy installation.
- Includes 150-Amp managed whole house SED auto transfer switch
- Closer placement options for ease of installation per the National Fire Protection Agency 37 standard
- Automatically sends back up power to your home in seconds after sensing a power outage
- Durable home generator enclosures are made from the same rust-resistant, Galvanneal steel that is used in the automotive industry
- Dependable engine power from commercial-grade Briggs & Stratton engines
- Comprehensive generator warranty
- 3000 PSI Max Pressure
- 8.0 GPM Max Flow
- Powered by a commercial-grade 24HP Honda GX690 Electric Start engine with oil alert.
- Durable powder coated roll cage frame with bolt on pneumatic tires and wheel brake.
- Engine: 24 Honda GX690
- PSI: 3000
- GPM: 8.0
- Pump: General TS1819
11 kW Air-Cooled Standby Generator
The NEW Guardian 11 kW standby generator provides the cleanest and most affordable pre-wired, pre-packaged power protection for its size. It comes standard with a 10 circuit automatic transfer switch that protects critical circuits in your home. For extra convenience, this model has a digital control panel, external main circuit breaker and system status LED.
Convenient, Hands-Free Operation
No fueling. No manual start. No extension cords. Runs on natural gas or liquid propane
Clean, Smooth Power
True Power™ Technology provides safe operation of sensitive electronics
Increased output for more protection, includes automatic transfer switch with 10 circuits protected (NEMA 1, indoor rated only)
Features 1/3 the sound level of a portable generator
Automatic weekly exercise ensures protective response
Includes 30 ft., 5 ft. & 2 ft. pre-wired conduits, outdoor connection box, flexible fuel line pigtail and composite mounting pad
Generac OHVI® Industrial Engine
The only air-cooled engine designed specifically for generators
- Long-run, long-life design: Over 3,000 hours of run time
- High-torque design: Responds instantly to large electrical loads
- Low-maintenance: 2 year, 200 hour service intervals
Galvanized steel and tough paint finish for unmatched durability
UL Listed for safety and certified power ratingsLearn More
Just because your home requires more power doesn't mean you have to pay a whole lot more. Generac Power Systems has taken all of the leading-edge technologies from our industrial product line and applied them to our GUARDIAN Elite liquid-cooled products. Models range from 25-60 kW and cost thousands of dollars less than competitors' units. They also feature automotive style, liquid-cooled engines and our exclusive Whisper-Test feature. You won't find more affordable products with this kind of power.
Our industrial grade automotive engines provide unmatched power and long life. If an engine is designed for an over-the-road truck to run hundreds of thousands of miles, just think how long a generator that never leaves your home will last!
Whisper Quiet Operation
GUARDIAN's exclusive Whisper-Test low speed exercise feature makes our GUARDIAN Elite systems the quietest liquid-cooled generators on the market. Whisper-Test reduces noise by 50% during the generator's weekly automatic self-test cycle allowing for near silent operation that satisfies all known sound ordinances.
- Liquid-Cooled Engine: Produces more electricity for greater needs
- Whisper-Test: Exclusive, self-test feature makes the GUARDIAN Elite quieter than a central air conditioner
- Superior Paint:Tough, textured powder coat paint finish for unmatched durability and all weather protection
- UL Listed:For safety and certified power ratings
- Clean Burning Fuel: Natural gas or LPV
Click Here To View Specs Learn More
One of the most powerful air-cooled generators on the market today, the Guardian Series 20 kW automatic home standby generator can provide whole-house backup power for many homes.
Generac OHVI® Engine
Your Guardian Series generator might have to get you through days—or weeks—without utility power. Generac’s OHVI® engine, specifically designed for generator use, provides the reliability to power through the most severe outages.
True Power™ Technology
Best-in-class power quality with less than 5% total harmonic distortion means clean, smooth operation of your sensitive electronics and appliances.
The next generation of intuitive controllers featuring a multilingual, two-line LCD text display with color-coded, backlit buttons.
Certified for 18" Installation to the Home
Third-party certified to NFPA standards to be installed as close as 18” from the home’s exterior wall, provided it is located away from doors, windows, and fresh-air intakes, and unless otherwise directed by local codes.
When combined with a Smart Switch, re-engineered connection points, and composite mounting pad that eliminates the need for a poured concrete base (unless specified by local codes), the Guardian Series 20 kW generator is easy to install.
Rated for Operation in Areas with Low Natural Gas Pressure
In areas with low natural gas pressure, the Guardian Series 20kW generator can operate on natural gas pressures of only 3.5” of water column.
All-Weather Steel Enclosure
Our durable powder-coat finish helps make the sturdy, Galvanneal steel enclosure perfect for all weather conditions. It’s also able to withstand 150 mph winds.
Tool-less Fuel Conversion
Switch between natural gas and LP fuel in the field in a few seconds, without the need for any tools.
All standby generators run a weekly test to ensure the system is running properly. Thanks to Quiet-Test, your Guardian Series home standby generator runs its self-test at a lower, quieter RPM than standard operation, and can be programmed to run weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly.
Mobile Link™ Compatible
Take advantage of Generac’s Mobile Link cellular remote monitoring system and check on your generator’s status using your computer, tablet or smartphone, even when you are away. Sold separately.Non-cellular remote monitoring options are also available for generator monitoring from inside the home.
24/7/365 Customer Support
Power outages don’t always occur during normal working hours. That’s why Generac’s customer care call center—right here in Wisconsin—provides support any time of day or night, all year long. Generac is standing by 24/7, every minute of every day, to answer your questions.
The Generac Whole House Transfer Swtich is included with this generator. Gain up to whole-house coverage through smart power management. If it is unlikely you will turn on every appliance at the same time (most people don’t), a smaller generator paired with a Generac Smart power management transfer switch provides whole-house coverage through a managed power solution. The process is simple - non-essential circuits are shed when the generator approaches maximum capacity to eliminate overload, then are cycled back on when essential circuits are satisfied. Give yourself a little more than just the basics without a substantial increase in your investment.Learn More