Designed to be a jobsite workhorse, the Hobart Champion ELITE combines an 11,000 watt generator with a DC welder for general construction and emergency power applications. It features a rugged, fully enclosed case which provides a protective barrier and lowers noise. All receptacles on the ELITE feature push-button reset circuit breakers. Auxiliary power while welding gives you the capability to run other equipment (lights, grinders) at the same time you are welding. With the quick set current control, it is easy to set up, provides smooth arc starts and maintains optimum arc characteristics. Cables sold separately.
- DC weld output for smooth arc performance and easy starts
- Four 120 volt GFCI (20 amp), one 240V (50 amp) and one 120/240 volt (50 amp) receptacles with push-button reset circuit breakers
- Auxiliary power while welding gives you the capability to run other equipment (lights, grinder) at the same time you are welding
- Heavy-duty construction with 100% duty cycle, fully-enclosed engine design, large battery, rugged electrical connections and wiring
- Just under 4 ft long and weighs less than competitive units
- "No tools" oil change and standard hour meter to help maintain routine scheduled oil servicing
- Quick set current control - easy to set up and start welding.
- Auto-idle for greater fuel savings and reduced noise.
Processes: Stick (SMAW)
- Kohler 23 HP gasoline engine, 3600 RPM
- Fuel-efficient, low-maintenance, twin-cylinder, 4-cycle, overhead-valve
- 12 gallon fuel tank for extended run time
Skill Level: Moderate
- Rated Output at 25V:
- 225 A at 100% Duty Cycle
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage: 80
- Welding Amperage Range:
- 40 - 225 A DC
- Single-Phase Generator Power: 11,000 W (10 kVa/kW), 60 Hz, 120/240 Vac; 9500 watts continuous while not welding
- H: 28 in (711 mm)
- W: 20 in (508 mm)
- D: 41 in (1041 mm)
- Net Weight: Kohler: 490 lb (222 kg)
Customer would be required to pay for the liftgate service, if needed on the shipping costs.Learn More
One of the most powerful air-cooled generators on the market today, the Guardian Series 20 kW automatic home standby generator can provide whole-house backup power for many homes.
Generac OHVI® Engine
Your Guardian Series generator might have to get you through days—or weeks—without utility power. Generac’s OHVI® engine, specifically designed for generator use, provides the reliability to power through the most severe outages.
True Power™ Technology
Best-in-class power quality with less than 5% total harmonic distortion means clean, smooth operation of your sensitive electronics and appliances.
The next generation of intuitive controllers featuring a multilingual, two-line LCD text display with color-coded, backlit buttons.
Certified for 18" Installation to the Home
Third-party certified to NFPA standards to be installed as close as 18” from the home’s exterior wall, provided it is located away from doors, windows, and fresh-air intakes, and unless otherwise directed by local codes.
When combined with a Smart Switch, re-engineered connection points, and composite mounting pad that eliminates the need for a poured concrete base (unless specified by local codes), the Guardian Series 20 kW generator is easy to install.
Rated for Operation in Areas with Low Natural Gas Pressure
In areas with low natural gas pressure, the Guardian Series 20kW generator can operate on natural gas pressures of only 3.5” of water column.
All-Weather Steel Enclosure
Our durable powder-coat finish helps make the sturdy, Galvanneal steel enclosure perfect for all weather conditions. It’s also able to withstand 150 mph winds.
Tool-less Fuel Conversion
Switch between natural gas and LP fuel in the field in a few seconds, without the need for any tools.
All standby generators run a weekly test to ensure the system is running properly. Thanks to Quiet-Test, your Guardian Series home standby generator runs its self-test at a lower, quieter RPM than standard operation, and can be programmed to run weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly.
Mobile Link™ Compatible
Take advantage of Generac’s Mobile Link cellular remote monitoring system and check on your generator’s status using your computer, tablet or smartphone, even when you are away. Sold separately.Non-cellular remote monitoring options are also available for generator monitoring from inside the home.
24/7/365 Customer Support
Power outages don’t always occur during normal working hours. That’s why Generac’s customer care call center—right here in Wisconsin—provides support any time of day or night, all year long. Generac is standing by 24/7, every minute of every day, to answer your questions.
The Generac Whole House Transfer Swtich is included with this generator. Gain up to whole-house coverage through smart power management. If it is unlikely you will turn on every appliance at the same time (most people don’t), a smaller generator paired with a Generac Smart power management transfer switch provides whole-house coverage through a managed power solution. The process is simple - non-essential circuits are shed when the generator approaches maximum capacity to eliminate overload, then are cycled back on when essential circuits are satisfied. Give yourself a little more than just the basics without a substantial increase in your investment.Learn More
- Electronic Governor: Fast response to changing electrical loads.
- Generac OHVI Engine: The ONLY air-cooled engine designed specifically for generators with the longest life expectancy in the industry – an unprecedented three to four times longer
- Full Pressure Lubrication: Continuous lubrication of all vital engine parts from moment of start up for ultimate engine protection.
- Spin-on Oil Filter: Automotive style for easy maintenance and prolonged engine life
- Automatic Idle Control
- Electric Start - Quick start
- 50-amp High Power Outlet, Twistlock Plug, plus GFCI Protected Duplex Outlets
- Wheel Kit and Heavy Duty Lifting Eye
- 13" All-Terrain Tires
Guardian Series Pre-Packaged Kit Includes:
- 22/19.5kW (LPG/NG) Generator
- 200 Amp-NEMA/UL 3R Service Entrence Rated Automatic Transfer Switch
- 12" Flexible Fuel Line Connector
- Composite Mounting Pad
- Fascia Base Wrap Kit
- Battery Requirement (*NOT INCLUDED*): (Group 26R, 12 Volts and 525 CCA Minimum)
- Generac OHVI® Engine- Generac’s OHVI® engine, specifically designed for generator use, provides the reliability to power through the most severe outages.
- True Power™ Technology- Less than 5% total harmonic distortion for smooth operation of your sensitive electronics and appliances.
- DPM Technology - Digital Power Management Technology allows for the smart control of two air conditioners without any additional items.
- Evolution™ Controller- Features a multilingual, two-line LCD text display with color-coded, backlit buttons.
- Certified for 18"" Installation to the Home- Third-party certified to NFPA standards to be installed as close as 18” from the home’s exterior wall, provided it is located away from doors, windows, and fresh-air intakes, and unless otherwise directed by local codes.
- Rated for Operation in Areas with Low Natural Gas Pressure
- This generator can operate on natural gas pressures as low as 3.5” of water column.
- All-Weather Aluminum Enclosure- Our durable powder-coat finish helps make the sturdy, all-weather aluminum enclosure corrosion resistant. It’s also able to withstand 150 mph winds.
- Quiet-Test™ Mode
- Thanks to Quiet-Test, weekly self-tests run at lower RPM’s for only five minutes. It’s quieter than other brands, and consumes less fuel. Choose your schedule - weekly, bi-weekly or monthly.
- Mobile Link™ Compatible
- Take advantage of Generac’s Mobile Link cellular remote monitoring system and check on your generator’s status using your computer or smart phone. Sold separately.
- 5-year Limited Warranty
Quincy reciprocating air compressors are designed to be a compressor for life. They produce more compressed air at a lower horsepower and run at a lower RPM, which makes them more efficiency and have lower operating costs. Heavy-duty compressors are engineered for industrial applications and boast a best-in-the-industry 50,000-hour pump life rating.
- Industrial-duty low RPM motor
- Industrial-duty general-purpose mounted and wired magnetic starter
- Less than 5 PPM oil carry-over (blow-by) rating
- 145–175 working PSI
- Pump RPM: 968
- 2-cylinder pump design
- Heavy-duty, easy-to-reach, manual ball valve
- 2-stage belt drive pump with solid cast iron cylinder
- Finned intercooler for maximum cooling and increased valve life
- Aluminum head for heat dissipation
- Extra-capacity oil reservoir for low oil temperatures
- Cast iron fly wheel for energy efficiency and durability
- 100% duty cycle
- Splash lubrication
- UL & CSA approval on all electrical components
- ASME-coded pressure relief valves and tanks
Designed to handle the needs of the largest high-tech luxury homes, the liquid cooled 60kW standby generator system can power it all — no problem. Its commercial-grade GM Vortec engine provides reliable backup power so your family has year-round peace of mind. Plus, it's all backed by the best warranty in the industry: 4-year limited parts and labor.
- More fuel efficient than 3,600 RPM engines, commercial standby generators feature a GM Vortec 1,800 RPM engine
- This home standby generator is available for sale in all 50 states
- Automatically starts up during power loss
- This backup generator has a 4 year limited parts and labor warranty
- Galvanneal provides years of rust proof, outdoor protection for your standby generator
- Commercial-grade backup generators bring professional performance to your home
The S Series is designed with the professional in mind. It has all the features needed and expected to meet the requirement of the most demanding applications.Features
- Power (LTP): 14 kW
- Voltage: 120, 240 V
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Engine manufacturer: Honda
- Fuel type: Gasoline
- Starting system: Electric
- Fuel tank capacity: 8,00 gal
- Running time at 50% of load: 6,5 h
More Specs: Click Here to View the PDF
100% Made in the United StatesLearn More
Just because your home requires more power doesn't mean you have to pay a whole lot more. Generac Power Systems has taken all of the leading-edge technologies from our industrial product line and applied them to our GUARDIAN Elite liquid-cooled products. Models range from 25-60 kW and cost thousands of dollars less than competitors' units. They also feature automotive style, liquid-cooled engines and our exclusive Whisper-Test feature. You won't find more affordable products with this kind of power.
Our industrial grade automotive engines provide unmatched power and long life. If an engine is designed for an over-the-road truck to run hundreds of thousands of miles, just think how long a generator that never leaves your home will last!
Whisper Quiet Operation
GUARDIAN's exclusive Whisper-Test low speed exercise feature makes our GUARDIAN Elite systems the quietest liquid-cooled generators on the market. Whisper-Test reduces noise by 50% during the generator's weekly automatic self-test cycle allowing for near silent operation that satisfies all known sound ordinances.
- Liquid-Cooled Engine:
Produces more electricity for greater needs
Exclusive, self-test feature makes the GUARDIAN Elite quieter than a central air conditioner
- Superior Paint:
Tough, textured powder coat paint finish for unmatched durability and all weather protection
- UL Listed:
For safety and certified power ratings
- Clean Burning Fuel: Natural gas or LPV
- Liquid-Cooled Engine:
- 3000 PSI Max Pressure
- 8.0 GPM Max Flow
- Powered by a commercial-grade 24HP Honda GX690 Electric Start engine with oil alert.
- Durable powder coated roll cage frame with bolt on pneumatic tires and wheel brake.
- Engine: 24 Honda GX690
- PSI: 3000
- GPM: 8.0
- Pump: General TS1819
Kufo Seco 10 HP 6,450 CFM 3 phase 220V / 440V ** Vertical Bag Dust Collector (Prewired 220V) uses its powerful motor to extract dust created by various machines with four-inch dust collection ports, top filter bag filters fine dust
- Industrial-quality construction effectively handles collection of wood chips and sawdust
- Quick-install collection bag makes emptying and re-attaching a snap
- Single-stage design for economical and quiet operation
- Industrial controls designed for years of trouble-free use
- High air velocity (CFM) design stands up to any competitive specifications
8 5/8" / 4" (5) Y FITTING
SOUND RATING @ 3 FT
58 CUBIC FEET
26 x 64 (8)