Designed for heavy shop or industrial use, Ingersoll Rand Electric-driven Two-stage air compressors provide the reliability and performance that are ideal for most applications and users including automotive service and body shops, fleet maintenance, machine shops, production and manufacturing lines, wood working shops, dry cleaners, car washes, general maintenance/repair shops and farms.
- Durable cast iron design for 100% continuous duty application
- Precision engineered components for high reliability
- Individually cast cylinders, overhung crankshaft and one piece connecting road for ease of maintenance and service
- High efficiency finger valves
- 175 psig maximum operating pressure for applications requiring high air capacity and pressure
The Quincy MAX QT-5: 80 Gallon, Vertical, 5 HP, Two-Stage Air Compressor is designed with pressure lubrication, magnetic starter, air-cooled after-cooler, low oil level switch, and electronic tank drain which provides positive lubrication to all critical surfaces. This air compressor is industry leading with 50,000+ hour pump life and has an aluminum head for better heat dissipation. Graphite cylinder and head gaskets provide for a positive sealing and increased performance. The Quincy QT-5 has a finned tube inter-cooler for maximum cooling and increased valve life, with an 80 gallon ASME coded pressure relief valves tank and has a balanced cast iron flywheel for energy efficiency and durability.
- Industrial-duty US-made Baldor motor
- Nema 1 Magnetic Starter
- Magnetic start motor with built-in thermal overload
- Less than 5 PPM oil carry-over (blow-by) rating
- 145–175 working PSI
- Pump RPM: 942
- 2-cylinder pump design
- Heavy-duty, easy-to-reach, manual ball valve
- 2-stage belt drive pump with solid cast iron cylinder
- Finned tube inter-cooler for maximum cooling and increased valve life
- Aluminum head for heat dissipation
- Extra-capacity oil reservoir for low oil temperatures
- Cast iron fly wheel for energy efficiency and durability
- 100% duty cycle
- Splash lubrication
- Air-cooled after-cooler
- Low oil level switch
- Electronic tank drain
- UL & CSA approval on all electrical components
- All Units are Tank Mounted
- ASME-coded pressure relief valves and tanks
- Additional charge for lift gate shipping option
- Ships in heavy-duty protective crate with oil in the pump
Specifications Volts 230 Motor Phase Single Horse Power 5
Maximum PSI 175 Working Pressure (PSI) 145-175 CFM at 175 PSI 17.2 CFM at 100 PSI 17.7 Tank Type Vertical Air Outlet Size 3/4 inch Ball Valve Stage 2 Drive Belt Air Tank Size 80 Gallons After-Cooler Included Drain System Electronic Tank Drain Portable or Stationary Stationary Pump Cast Iron Duty Cycle 100% Pump Life 50,000+ Hours Dimensions 37" L x 24" W x 74" H Shipping Weight Approx. 690 lbs
The SH Series is a highly portable machine with a small footprint, ideal for use where electric power is not available. The industry trusted Electric-Start 6.5 HP Vanguard engine provides power to the pump and thermostatically controlled 12 VDC Beckett burner. The engine has a 20 AMP charging circuit. A down-stream injector gives the user hot soap control from the gun. The STAINLESS STEEL wrapped 1/2" SCH 80 steel coil heats the water up to 250F. You will experience extended burner run time with the large 8.0 gallon diesel tank. The rugged powder coated frame has a lift point, integrated hose hooks and a big pneumatic wheel kit is included for portability. The machine is complete with gun / wand, 50' high pressure hose, quick connect nozzles, down-stream injector and adjustable thermostat. Requires group U1 235 CCA battery, not included.
- 2700 PSI / 2.5 GPM, triplex pump
- Electric-Start 205cc Engine
- Large 8-Gallon Fuel Tank for Extended Run Time
- Includes 50' Hose, Gun, Wand and Spray Tips
- Includes 4-wheel kit for easy portability
- Requires U1 235CCA Battery
- Adj Thermostat, up to 250F Wet Steam
- Gas Engine / Diesel Fired
- 50-State CARB Compliant
Stop worrying about losing power in your home with the 20kW standby generator system. The 20kW seamlessly provides backup power to your home within seconds of a power outage.
Lights, TVs, washer and dryer — even two 5-ton AC units — are easily and automatically powered by a dependable commercial-grade Vanguard™ engine and new, patented Symphony® II Power Management technology. The 20kW system also comes with a 4-year limited warranty for unmatched support.
The Symphony® II 200 Amp Automatic Transfer Switch features patented Power Management technology that is new to the Briggs & Stratton residential generator product line. This one of a kind Power Management allows you to personalize your backup power. You choose up to 8 higher power need appliances (A/C, electric dryer, etc.) that your family will want to have available during a power outage, and prioritize them by the importance of each.
While powering all of your essential appliances (lights, TV, refrigerator, etc.) our patented Symphony® II Power Management system will measure your generator's power output and based on your priorities, the generator automatically turns each higher power need appliance on or off as capacity becomes available.
For homes requiring 200-amp service, the 200-amp automatic transfer switch ensures the home transitions to backup power quickly and easily. Now with Symphony® II power management technology, your family can prioritize which electrical loads to power when. Now so you can power more of your home's lights and appliances with a smaller, more affordable generator.
- Includes Symphony II 200 Amp Automatic Transfer Switch
- Reliable, commercial-grade Briggs & Stratton Vanguard engine handles the most demanding jobs
- Managed whole-house power powers all household appliances plus up to two air conditioners
- Automatically turns on the backup generator for your home in seconds after sensing a power outage
- Comprehensive limited parts AND labor warranty
- Thermally protected fuel system automatically shuts off in event of fire
Generac Automatic Standby Generator Product Features:
- Battery Requirement (*NOT INCLUDED*): (Group 26R, 12 Volts and 525 CCA Minimum)
- Generac OHVI® Engine- Generac’s OHVI® engine, specifically designed for generator use, provides the reliability to power through the most severe outages.
- True Power™ Technology- Less than 5% total harmonic distortion for smooth operation of your sensitive electronics and appliances.
- DPM Technology - Digital Power Management Technology allows for the smart control of two air conditioners without any additional items.
- Evolution™ Controller- Features a multilingual, two-line LCD text display with color-coded, backlit buttons.
- Certified for 18"" Installation to the Home- Third-party certified to NFPA standards to be installed as close as 18” from the home’s exterior wall, provided it is located away from doors, windows, and fresh-air intakes, and unless otherwise directed by local codes.
- Rated for Operation in Areas with Low Natural Gas Pressure
- This generator can operate on natural gas pressures as low as 3.5” of water column.
- All-Weather Steel Enclosure- Our durable powder-coat finish helps make the sturdy, all-weather steel enclosure corrosion resistant. It’s also able to withstand 150 mph winds.
- Quiet-Test™ Mode
- Thanks to Quiet-Test, weekly self-tests run at lower RPM’s for only five minutes. It’s quieter than other brands, and consumes less fuel. Choose your schedule - weekly, bi-weekly or monthly.
- Mobile Link™ Compatible
- Take advantage of Generac’s Mobile Link cellular remote monitoring system and check on your generator’s status using your computer or smart phone. Sold separately.
- 5-year Limited Warranty
Guardian Series Pre-Packaged Kit Includes:
- 16/16kW (LPG/NG) Generator
- 100Amp-NEMA 1, Automatic Transfer Switch
- 16 Circuit Load Center that is pre-wired with 30 foot (9.1 meter) whip
- 12" Flexible Fuel Line Connector
- Composite Mounting Pad
- Workbench with unbeatable strength!
- Double row 1” bench dog holes working from each vise location
- Four heavy duty steel 1” bench dogs with side springs
- European beech top, trestle and storage fronts
- Cabinets constructed with top quality hardware
- Massive 29” full width adjustable vises.
- Total length 76-19/32”
- Total width 29-1/8”
- Weight 356 lbs including storage module
- Top thickness of work top 3-1/4” with skirt 4-1/4”
- For both left and right handed use
- 10 year manufacturer warranty
GUARDIAN QuietSource generators are ideal for applications that require ultra-quiet operation and exceptional fuel economy. With larger and more powerful liquid-cooled engines that run at 1800 RPM under full load and our exclusive Whisper-Test feature, QuietSource generators are the quietest in the industry. In addition, these larger engines achieve greater power output with less effort, resulting in significantly reduced fuel consumption both during exercise and under full load.
QuietSource models also come standard with all aluminum enclosures for superior protection against salt air and other corrosive environments. Aluminum enclosures, combined with Guardian's superior paint system, keep QuietSource generators looking like new for years... even in coastal areas.
- High Displacement, Low Speed, Liquid-Cooled Engine:
Provides ultra-quiet operation and exceptional fuel economy
- Gray, Aluminum Enclosure:
Superior corrosion protection for coastal communities
Low speed exercise feature makes QuietSource the quietest generators on the market
- Superior Paint:
Tough, textured powder coat paint finish for unmatched durability and all weather protection
- UL Listed:
For safety and certified power ratings
- Clean Burning Fuel:
Natural gas or LPV
- High Displacement, Low Speed, Liquid-Cooled Engine:
The S Series is designed with the professional in mind. It has all the features needed and expected to meet the requirement of the most demanding applications.Features
- Power (LTP): 14 kW
- Voltage: 120, 240 V
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Engine manufacturer: Honda
- Fuel type: Gasoline
- Starting system: Electric
- Fuel tank capacity: 8,00 gal
- Running time at 50% of load: 6,5 h
More Specs: Click Here to View the PDF
100% Made in the United StatesLearn More
ntroducing the Extreme Tools® 76" Roller Cabinet. This cabinet is a full 76 5/8" wide, 31" deep and 47" high. Seeing it in real life is an experience, this is the largest, most dependable tool storage cabinet built today. The features include a 6 foot by nearly 3 foot stainless steel work surface, 12 solid drawers that glide effortlessly, even when filled with tools, and the Vertical Power Tool Drawer which alone holds more tools than an average toolbox, with a storage area of 10.5 cubic feet. The Vertical Power Tool Drawer also features 2 adjustable shelves, a peg board storage system, and a 4 outlet powerstrip.
- Dimensions: 76" wide x 31" deep x 47" high
- Available in Black and Blue
- Includes 6 heavy-duty spring-loaded casters, with 4 locking swivel casters and 2 rigid center casters (E)
- The 6" x 2" casters make the 76" easy to maneuver, even when cabinet is filled with tools. Rated 1250 lbs. each
- Tool Box frame uses 11 gauge steel for stronger chasis and supports the use of heavy duty casters
- Double steel wall drawer front design gives greater strength and stiffness to each drawer (C)
- Drawer back panel designed for rigidity to hold more weight without sagging or flexing
- Double channel spot-welded support brackets on bottom underside of each drawer reinforce cabinet
- The double channel support brackets also prevent sagging or warping. Ball bearing drawer glides load rated for 300-600 lbs.
- Medium and large drawers have exclusive double-glide system for improved stability
- 12 deep drawers including 2 extra wide drawers and 1 Vertical Power Tool Drawer (C)
- Vertical Power Tool Drawer has 10.5 cubic feet of storage (A)
- The Vertical Power Tool Drawer includes 2 heavy-duty adjustable shelves, rated 150 lbs. each
- Mounted 4 Outlet A/C Powerstrip (D)
- Sidewall Peg Board for additional storage
- Polished Aluminum Drawer Handles
- Stainless Steel Top work surface measures 76" x 31"
- Extra deep, high-gloss powder coat finish resists scratches
- Includes 2 Steel and Chrome Deluxe Side Handle (B)
- Dimensions: 72"W x 30"D x 46¼"H
- Weight: 1036lbs
- Warranty: 5 Year
- Drawer Slide Type: Roller Bearing
- Paint Type: Powder Coated
- Drawer Liner Type: High Density Foam
- Lock Style: Tubular Coded
- Shell is 18 ga. steel
- Drawer inners and drawer fronts are 20 ga. steel
- Caster channels are 14 ga. steel
- Powder coat paint finish
- Heavy duty stainless steel embossed work surface
- Full extension ball bearing drawer slides with load rating of 250 lbs. per set (a total of 27 sets of drawer slides per cabinet)
- 6 Spring loaded casters (4-swivel & 2-rigid) with a load rating of 900 lbs. each
- Full width wrap around aluminum drawer pulls
- Tubular style coded lock with keys (locks all 17 drawers with one lock)
- Aluminum corner trim
- Premium drawer liner
- Elite style chrome plated side handles
- Dual sets of drawer slides on deeper drawers
- Security drawer with tubular style lock