Regular Price: $3,299.99
Special Price: $2,999.99
Designed to be a jobsite workhorse, the Hobart Champion ELITE combines an 11,000 watt generator with a DC welder for general construction and emergency power applications. It features a rugged, fully enclosed case which provides a protective barrier and lowers noise. All receptacles on the ELITE feature push-button reset circuit breakers. Auxiliary power while welding gives you the capability to run other equipment (lights, grinders) at the same time you are welding. With the quick set current control, it is easy to set up, provides smooth arc starts and maintains optimum arc characteristics. Cables sold separately.
- DC weld output for smooth arc performance and easy starts
- Four 120 volt GFCI (20 amp), one 240V (50 amp) and one 120/240 volt (50 amp) receptacles with push-button reset circuit breakers
- Auxiliary power while welding gives you the capability to run other equipment (lights, grinder) at the same time you are welding
- Heavy-duty construction with 100% duty cycle, fully-enclosed engine design, large battery, rugged electrical connections and wiring
- Just under 4 ft long and weighs less than competitive units
- "No tools" oil change and standard hour meter to help maintain routine scheduled oil servicing
- Quick set current control - easy to set up and start welding.
- Auto-idle for greater fuel savings and reduced noise.
Processes: Stick (SMAW)
- Kohler 23 HP gasoline engine, 3600 RPM
- Fuel-efficient, low-maintenance, twin-cylinder, 4-cycle, overhead-valve
- 12 gallon fuel tank for extended run time
Skill Level: Moderate
- Rated Output at 25V:
- 225 A at 100% Duty Cycle
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage: 80
- Welding Amperage Range:
- 40 - 225 A DC
- Single-Phase Generator Power: 11,000 W (10 kVa/kW), 60 Hz, 120/240 Vac; 9500 watts continuous while not welding
- H: 28 in (711 mm)
- W: 20 in (508 mm)
- D: 41 in (1041 mm)
- Net Weight: Kohler: 490 lb (222 kg)
Customer would be required to pay for the liftgate service, if needed on the shipping costs.Learn More
This is the ALL-NEW PIT BOX which features the Extreme T-shaped steering handle with disk brake controls for easy maneuvering, even when fully loaded with tools. Other features include 4 heavy-duty pneumatic tires with chrome wheels that provide a smooth ride over almost any terrain, stainless steel top work surface and over 38.5 cubic feet of tool storage.
- Pit Box Dimensions: 70" wide x 24" deep x 48" high
- Tool Box Dimensions: 64" wide x 24" deep x 43 1/2" high
- Available in Black and Blue and Red
- 7 large drawers for great storage space
- 1 extra deep drawer for larger power tools
- Polished Aluminum Handles and Trim
- 2 large side compartments, with adjustable shelf
- 4 heavy-duty pneumatic tires with chrome wheels
- Tires provide smooth travel over most terrain
- Easy to maneuver, even when fully loaded
- Extra deep, high gloss scratch-resistant finish
- Stainless steel top provides a 70" x 24" work surface
- Raise & Release drawer handles automatically latch shut
- Prevents drawers from opening unwantedly
- Full-extension, ball bearing smooth-opening drawer glides
- Single glides rated 100 lbs. per drawer
- Double glides rated 200 lbs. per drawer
- Heavy-duty, ultra-tough, all-steel frame
- Over 38.5 cubic feet of storage
- Foam Liners protect tools and prevent skidding
- T-shaped steering handle for easy maneuvering
- Disk Brake locks tires in place even when fully loaded
- Tubular coded lock secures all drawers/compartments
This vertical EMAX 10 HP 120 gallon air compressor delivers solid performance, cooler running and longer operating than the competition. Featuring Solberg engineered parts and a cast iron build, it runs cool, leading to less condensation and corrosion, and a seriously long service life that’s even backed by a 5 year warranty.
Equipped with 3 phases of compression in 2 stages, this 10 HP 120 gallon air compressor recharges at a rapid pace, enabling you to tackle high CFM jobs like sand blasting and painting without a hitch. Built with a combination of cool running cast iron, and rugged alloyed steel, it stands up to long hours on the job, while removable disc valves make servicing this machine a breeze. Solid, powerful and built to get the job done, park this compressor in your garage and get the potent air pressure you need to take care of business.
- Piston Series Two-Stage Cast Iron Pump
- Dual control design allows for automatic or continuous run
- Rated at up to 50,000 hours* (Based on B-10 Bearing Life Rating)
- Ram-Tek - Solid Steel, Heavy Gauge Rods
- Built for maximum performance & durability
- Flow-Tek - Concentric Disc Valves
- Delivers maximum performance & longevity
- Cool-Tek - The Coolest Running Compressors In The Industry
- Air Stream Technology provides 35% lower operating temperature
- Reduces moisture build up & extends pump life
- 10HP Industrial TEFC Motor
- Low 1750 RPM design extends useful life
- Belt Tension Adjuster - Fast, Easy "One Turn" Design
- Reduces vibration and extends belt life
- Auto Tank Drain
- 110V Dual timer controlled, eliminates daily maintenance
- Gate Valve Oil Drain
- Provides quick, clean oil changes
- Requires a 30 AMP Breaker @ 208/230 Volt and 15 AMP @ 460 Volt
- 5 Year Full Parts Warranty including tank, motor, pump and all components
Product Specifications Running Hp 10 SCFM @ 175 PSI 35 Pump RPM 840 Power (Voltage) 208/230/460 Noise DB(A) 76 Tank Size (Gallons) 120 Maximum PSI 175 Pump Type APP3Y1544T Outlet NPT 1" Weight (lbs.) 1083 Dimensions: LxWxH 50" x 32" x 78"
- Piston Series Two-Stage Cast Iron Pump
Kufo Seco 10 HP 6,450 CFM 3 phase 220V / 440V ** Vertical Bag Dust Collector (Prewired 220V) uses its powerful motor to extract dust created by various machines with four-inch dust collection ports, top filter bag filters fine dust
- Industrial-quality construction effectively handles collection of wood chips and sawdust
- Quick-install collection bag makes emptying and re-attaching a snap
- Single-stage design for economical and quiet operation
- Industrial controls designed for years of trouble-free use
- High air velocity (CFM) design stands up to any competitive specifications
8 5/8" / 4" (5) Y FITTING
SOUND RATING @ 3 FT
58 CUBIC FEET
26 x 64 (8)
This Briggs & Stratton home generator provides reliable backup power for homeowners during a power outage. This generator makes sure your appliances stay on so you and your family aren’t left in the dark. Includes outdoor/indoor NEMA 3r rated automatic power transfer switch, providing flexible installation.
- Includes 150 Amp Automatic Transfer Switch
- Reliable, commercial-grade Briggs & Stratton Vanguard engine handles the most demanding jobs
- Managed whole-house power powers all household appliances plus up to two air conditioners
- Automatically turns on the backup generator for your home in seconds after sensing a power outage
- Comprehensive limited parts AND labor warranty
- Thermally protected fuel system automatically shuts off in event of fire
Quincy QT-7.5 Splash Lubricated Reciprocating Horizontal Air Compressor - 10 HP Yanmar Diesel Engine, 30 Gallon (D207Y30HC)$5,499.97
The Quincy QT-7.5 PRO Engine Driven Unit are built for efficiency and lower operating costs, producing more compressed air at a lower horsepower. They run at a slower RPM, run cooler and cost less to operate. Quincy delivers performance you demand and reliability you trust. Purchase an extended warranty kit (EWK-3 Kit) at the same time (on the same receipt) as your Quincy Air Compressor and it will double the package warranty to 2 years and triple the pump warranty to 3 years (on-site parts and labor included).
- Yanmar 10 HP diesel-powered stationary compressor
- 7.5 pump HP
- 23.2 CFM @ 175 PSI
- Less than 5 PPM oil carry-over (blow-by) rating
- 160–175 working PSI
- Pump RPM: 990
- 2-cylinder pump design
- Heavy-duty, easy-to-reach, manual ball valve
- 2-stage belt drive pump with solid cast iron cylinder
- Finned tube intercooler for maximum cooling and increased valve life
- Aluminum head for heat dissipation
- Extra-capacity oil reservoir for low oil temperatures
- Cast iron flywheel for energy efficiency and durability
- UL & CSA approval on all electrical components
- ASME-coded pressure relief valves and tanks
- Tier 1 certified engine
- Can be started using pull start or with electric start (battery and cables not included)
- Built-in 15 Amp alternator
- Low oil shutdown switch included
- Additional charge for lift gate shipping option
CFM at 175 PSI
CFM at 100 PSI
CFM at 90 PSI
Engine Displacement (cc)
Working Pressure (PSI)
Air Tank Size (gal.)
Portable or Stationary
Air Outlet Size (in.)
1/2 ball valve
Manual ball valve
Low Oil Protection
Pump Life (hrs.)
Fuel Capacity (gal.)
Dimensions L x W x H (in.)
42 x 21 x 40
Just because your home requires more power doesn't mean you have to pay a whole lot more. Generac Power Systems has taken all of the leading-edge technologies from our industrial product line and applied them to our GUARDIAN Elite liquid-cooled products. Models range from 25-60 kW and cost thousands of dollars less than competitors' units. They also feature automotive style, liquid-cooled engines and our exclusive Whisper-Test feature. You won't find more affordable products with this kind of power.
Our industrial grade automotive engines provide unmatched power and long life. If an engine is designed for an over-the-road truck to run hundreds of thousands of miles, just think how long a generator that never leaves your home will last!
Whisper Quiet Operation
GUARDIAN's exclusive Whisper-Test low speed exercise feature makes our GUARDIAN Elite systems the quietest liquid-cooled generators on the market. Whisper-Test reduces noise by 50% during the generator's weekly automatic self-test cycle allowing for near silent operation that satisfies all known sound ordinances.
- Liquid-Cooled Engine:
Produces more electricity for greater needs
Exclusive, self-test feature makes the GUARDIAN Elite quieter than a central air conditioner
- Superior Paint:
Tough, textured powder coat paint finish for unmatched durability and all weather protection
- UL Listed:
For safety and certified power ratings
- Clean Burning Fuel: Natural gas or LPV
- Liquid-Cooled Engine:
- Housed in a Nema 3R steel enclosure
- Electricostatically applied powder paint
- Service entrance rated
- Utility voltage drop-out: 60%
- Timer to generator start: 15 seconds
- Engine warm up delay: 10 seconds
- Standby voltage sensor: 90%
- Utility voltage pickup: 80%
- Re-transfer time delay: 15 seconds
- Engine cool down timer: 60 seconds
- Exerciser: 15 minutes every 7 days
- Load Transition Type: Open Transition
- Withstand Rating (Amps): 18,000
- Lug Range: 600 MCM - #4 or 2-250 MCM - 1/0
- External Dimensions 120/240V, 1 Phase: 36 x 24 x 10 in.
- Designed to operate with a Generac R-series controller
- UL 1008 listed for stanby operation
The Water Shotgun has set the standards that all other cold-water pressure washers are measured against. The Water Shotgun features innovative technology to stabilize the platform during operation, extend the life of the product, and provide the most durable base of any machine in the market. Demand the best - demand a Simpson Water Shotgun.
- Assembled dimension: 28 in. W x 48.5 in. D x 27 in. H
- Dual belt-drive system for reliable power transfer.
- Equipped with an adjustable deck-mounted unloader, pro duty downstream chemical injector system, high pressure relief valve, and easy-start valve.
- Mounted on a heavy-duty powder-coated steel frame with sub-frame and spring loaded isolators to eliminate frame walk.
- Polished chrome front and rear handles and premium treaded tires on aluminum mag wheels.
- Includes 50 ft. high pressure monster hose with quick connect fittings.
- Professional gun and spray wand with 5 quick connect nozzles - 0, 15, 25, 40 & soaper
- Requires 12V lawn & garden battery (not included) available at the home depot
- Powered by an electric start Vanguard 18 HP V-Twin engine and a General TS Series Industrial Pump, Producing 4000 PSI @ 5.0 GPM
- MFG Brand Name : Simpson
- MFG Model # : WS4050V
- MFG Part # : 60242
Accessories Included Yes Assembled Depth (in.) 48.5 in Assembled Height (in.) 27 in Assembled Width (in.) 28 in CARB Compliant Yes Color/Finish Black / Chrome Commercial Yes Detergent tank No Energy Star Compliant No Engine Displacement 570 cm³ Engine Displacement (cc) 570 Engine Make Briggs & Stratton Vanguard Engine Type 18 HP Horizontal Flow Rate 5 gal (US)/min Foldable handle No Fuel Tank Capacity 6 gal (US) Fuel Type Gasoline Fuel tank capacity (gallons) 6 Hose Diameter (In.) 3/8 in Hose Length (ft.) 50 ft Hose length (in.) 50 Housing Material N/A Interchangeable Tips Available Yes Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year Limited Maximum Pressure 4000 psi Maximum flow rate (gallons/min.) 5.0 Number of tips included 5 Onboard storage No Pressure Washer Power Type Gas Product Weight (lb.) 285 Pump Type Industrial Triplex Pump Pump brand General Pump TSP Commercial Series Pump Recommended Oil & Capacity 10W-30 1.75 Qt Returnable 90-Day Rust Resistant Yes Start Type Other Translucent fuel tank No Type of Spray Patterns 0, 15, 25, & 40 Degree plus Soap Nozzle Water capability Cold Wheel Diameter (in.) 13 in Wheels Yes
If your family is looking for a standby generator that can power more than just the essentials — the 12kW standby generator system is the perfect solution for you.
Equipped with new, patented Symphony® II Power Management technology and designed for 5,000 to 8,000 square-foot homes, the 12kW system automatically manages your home's power needs, including up to two 4-ton AC units, to give you whole-house power with a smaller, more affordable generator.
The Symphony® II 100 Amp Automatic Transfer Switch features patented Power Management technology, that is new to the Briggs & Stratton residential generator product line. This one of a kind Power Management allows you to personalize your backup power. You choose up to 8 higher power need appliances (A/C, electric dryer, etc.) that your family will want to have available during a power outage, and prioritize them by the importance of each.
While powering all of your essential appliances (lights, TV, refrigerator, etc.) our patented Symphony® II Power Management system will measure your generator's power output and based on your priorities, the generator automatically turns each higher power need appliance on or off as capacity becomes available.
Designed for homes with 100-amp service, the 100-amp automatic transfer switch makes the transfer of power from utility to your backup generator easy. Now paired with the Briggs & Stratton® Symphony® II power management system, families can get whole-house power with a smaller, more affordable generator.
- Includes Symphony II 100-Amp automatic transfer switch
- Closer placement options for ease of installation per the National Fire Protection Agency 37 standard
- Automatically sends back up power to your home in seconds after sensing a power outage
- Durable home generator enclosures are made from the same rust-resistant, Galvanneal steel that is used in the automotive industry
- Dependable engine power from commercial-grade Briggs & Stratton engines
- Comprehensive generator warranty