- Complete high-quality outfit includes everything you need to weld or cut, except the gas
- Comes with empty #3 oxygen cylinder (80cf) and empty #3 acetylene cylinder (75cf)
- Also includes cylinder cart, Victor UL listed medium-duty torch outfit with flashback arresters, cutting attachment, welding torch, brazing/welding tip, oxygen regulator, acetylene regulator, 20-ft. twin hose, tip cleaner, striker, goggles and welding gloves
- Includes large #4 Thoroughbred oxygen (125cf) and acetylene (145cf) cylinders, heavy-duty welding cart, Victor Fire Power 250 torch outfit with tip cleaner, striker, goggles and welding gloves
Dimensions: H: 18 1/2'' W: 19 3/4'' L: 62''
Weight (lbs.): 115
Cubic feet: 8.9
- EXTREME PROTECTION Lock
- 90° cover opening for easy access
- Level storage secures 48" level
- 12v access for electrical up-fits
- Features Brite White, Armor-Tuf, powder coat finish
- 1500 PSI Max Pressure
- 2.0 GPM Max Flow
- Powered by an industrial 2HP Baldor electric motor.
- Cords, Plugs & Switch Included
- Engine: 2HP Electric Engine
- GPM: 2
- PSI: 1500
- Pump: Comet LWD-K202E
4-Gallon low maintenance oil free, direct drive air compressor powered by a 5-horsepower Honda OHC/OHV premium residential gas engine with overhead cam/overhead valve (OHC/OHV) that provides easy starting, smoother engine performance, lower fuel consumption and lower emissions, air throttle cylinder and separate pilot and check valves. Includes a patented pump design with two piece cooling system that increases cooling efficiencies, lowers operating temperatures and extends the life of the pump. 155 PSI max pressure enables optimum tool performance. "Pontoon" style tank design with two-2-Gallon tanks for job-site portability is equipped with regulator, gauges, quick connect and cushioned handle grips.
- Key Features
- Low maintenance, oil free, direct drive pump has a patented two piece cooling system which extends the life of the pump
- 5-Horsepower Honda OHC/OHV premium residential gas engine
- 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance
- "Pontoon" style tank design with two 2-Gallon tanks for job-site portability
- Maximum pressure: 155 PSI; CFM at 90 PSI: 5.0; CFM at 40 PSI: 6.9; horsepower: 5.0; engine type: Honda OHC/OHV Learn More
The Thoroughbred GasPony3 Welding and Cutting Outfit provides everything you need to weld or cut, except the gas. Never pay cylinder lease or rental fees again! Gas exchange available nationwide. U.S.A. Tip Type: Brazing/welding, Regulator Included: Yes, Hose Length (ft.): 20.
Regular Price: $837.97
Special Price: $754.17
JOBOX Topside Boxes include High-Capacity models with larger storage capacity.
Topside Boxes mount on top of the bed side rails or walls.
They are ideal for storing longer tools and will keep the bed free for storing bulky equipment or materials. They can be used individually or in pairs.
Measure the length of your truck’s side rails or walls to determine the length of Topside Box you can install on your truck.
Topside Boxes come with support legs and mounting hardware.
- Three-point locking system engages three sides for superior strength.
- High-strength rigid doors provides superior strength and rigidity.
- Tall, reinforced door frames offers easy access to load and unload large items.
- Full-length piano hinges provides extra resistance against break-ins.
- Rotating T-handles ensures a tight seal when closing doors.
- High-strength door cables provides maximum strength and durability
Regular Price: $796.97
Special Price: $717.27
Dee Zee Combo Tanks - The convenience of a utility chest connected to a liquid transfer tank. Constructed of heavy gauge Brite-Tread aluminum. Radius curve design eliminates key weld pressure points. Tanks feature 3 stability baffles, lockable cap, .375" drainage plug, and venting coupler. Tanks are intended for private use (non-commercial). Not designed for use as an auxiliary fuel system. Not for use with gasoline. Does not meet title 49 of the United Stated Federal Registry governing transportation.
- L: 56 :_mage_bind_var_43 x H: 24"
- Combo Tank And Utility Chest
- Add Convenient Storage Bolted Onto A Transfer Tank
- Transfer Tank Features .125 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Radius Curve Eliminates Weld Pressure Points
- Includes Cap And Coupler For Venting
- 3 Stability Baffles And Drain Plug
- Several Capacity Options Available
- Utility Chest Features .056 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Lockable Stainless Steel Paddle Handles
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
- Engine: Powermate OHV
- Voltage: 120V/ 240V AC; 12 Volts DC
- Compact Roll Cage Design
- 10'' Never-Flat Wheels
- Dual Folding Handles for Easy Storage
- Includes Batterry, Hour Meter & AVR
Regular Price: $817.97
Special Price: $736.17
- Easy to open or close 650-pound load-carrying capacity drawer with 1,000-pound rated rear bearings and 250-pound rated front conveyor bearings
- Grip-and-Release drawer stop safety system controls drawer movement
- Extra heavy-duty drawers with 10-gauge steel back and 12-gauge steel front, bottom and sides
- Handles are protected from damage inside recessed drawer fronts
- 14-gauge steel drawer cabinet reinforced with top and bottom 12-gauge steel channels for superior strength and durability
- Rain gutter channel surrounds the drawer opening to direct moisture around the opening
- Full automotive bulb-style weather stripping seals out moisture and dust to protect the contents
- Tough Armor-Bite powder paint finish has superior rust resistance Learn More
- Cast iron pump
- ASME code tank
- Powerful 5.5 HP Honda motor
- 3 year limited warranty
- Dimensions: 38 in. x 21 in. x 34 in.
- Max PSI: 110
- Horsepower: 5.5
- CFM: 9.4
- Tank Capacity: 20 Gallons
Regular Price: $793.90
Special Price: $714.51
Dimensions: H: 24 W: 24 L: 48 1/8
Weight (lbs.): 81
Cubic feet: 16
- Brushed stainless steel paddle handle, with rotary style latch mechanism features a two position latch that prevents the door from inadvertently opening.
- Aluminum doors swing down for easy access and a full view of the contents. Opened door is supported by aircraft-type cables with swedged fittings which can be removed to allow for a fully open swing down position.
- Positive weather seal protects tools and materials stored inside from road dirt and weather.