Milwaukee® Shockwave Impact Duty™ Drill Bits and Driver Bits are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. The forged tip allows for a secure grip and maximum contact eliminating stripping or slipping. The Shockwave™ Impact Duty Hex Drive Drill Bits feature the Milwaukee Thunderbolt® web for durability and chip removal paired with taper-fit construction for a stronger bit with less wobble. The drill bits include a 135° split point to allow the bit to start on contact and eliminates walking. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs.
- Contains 35 Drilling and Driving Bits
The Mag-Torch MT 565 is a high performance Silver Swirl MAP//Pro™ torch that delivers a swirl flame, it has an On-Demand trigger giving you instant ignition and flame shut off. This torch has a safety trigger lock to prevent unwanted ignition, and it also has a trigger lock for continuous flame setting. This torch can solder up to 2" of copper.
- On demand trigger for instant On/Off
- Delivers a strong swirl flame
- Replaceable burn tube assembly
- Brass burn tip for durability
- 360 degree swivel for versatility
- Auto igniter lock for continuous flame setting
- Igniter safety lock
- Ergonomic hand grip enhances comfort
- Regulator that allows for a consistent flame regardless of angle or temperature
- Use with MAP//Pro™ or propane fuel
Shine more light on the problem with the Pro-Series 60 LED Rechargeable Cordless Work Light. Hang this work light from the hood when working on the car, attach it to the water heater when relighting the pilot light, or hang it from the pipes when unclogging a drain. Keep a Cordless Work Light in the truck for roadside repairs, one in the toolbox for jobs around the house, and one in the camper for night time illumination. Don’t get left in the dark. The Cordless Work Light recharges in about 2 hours with the included 120 volt wall charger and 12 volt auto charger. A built-in hook hangs easily from the hood, or a clip on magnet holds the light onto the fender. 60 LED lights are rated for 100,000 hours of working life and produce the same brightness as an 80 watt bulb. The shatterproof, waterproof, and oil resistant construction can stand up to heavy use.
- Great for cars, campers, boats, and home
- Produces the same brightness as an 80 watt bulb
- Built-in hook for hanging and clip-on magnetic holder
- Includes a 120 volt AC/DC adapter and a 12V car plug charger
- Shatterproof, waterproof, and oil resistant, LED lights are rated for 100,000 hours of working life
- Input:120V AC 60 Hz
- Output: 12V DC 450mA
- Multi-Drawer Design for Storing a Wide Variety of Parts and Supplies Includes Drawer Stop Tabs to Prevent Spilling of Contents.
- See-through drawers for quick identification of contents.
- Large ribbed drawer pulls for easier access to contents.
- Wide frame for additional strength and rigidity.
- Easily mounts to wall or stands on bench or counter top.
- Contains 60 medium drawers.
- Available in Silver / Gray
Regular Price: $36.99
Special Price: $34.98
The classic 110 Folding Hunter has been transformed this year in celebration of its 50th anniversary. The famous features of the 110 remain, such as the Macassar Ebony Dymondwood handle and brass bolsters. This commemorative version, which will be included on all Model 110s for 2014, features an anniversary medallion on the handle and custom blade stamp denoting 50 years.
- Macassar Ebony Dymondwood handle
- Brass bolsters
- 50th Anniversary medallion on the handle
The Tool Shed Xtreme Flex Air Hose is a superior addition to your air compressor, it is an extreme all-weather flexible, premium hybrid polymer air hose.
- 1/4" NPT Fittings
- 300 PSI Working Pressure
- Reinforced Bend Restrictors
- All-Weather Flexible (-40º to 150ºF)
- 3/8” (10mm) Keyless Chuck
- 21 Position Torque/Clutch Settings
- Electric Brake
- On-Board Bit Holder
- Rubberized Non-slip Pistol Grip
- UL Listed Charger
- Variable Speed Trigger Switch for Versatility
- Through Body Reversing Switch
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Includes: 1 -Battery, Charger and 13-Piece Drill/Driver Bit Set.
- Motor Power: 18V DC
- No-Load Speed: 0-500 RPM
- Chuck Size: 3/8” (10mm)
- Battery: 18V, 1100 mAh, Ni-Cad
- Charger: 120V~/60 Hz, UL listed
- Charging Time: 3-5 Hours
- Net weight: 3.4 lb.
Regular Price: $59.99
Special Price: $34.99
- 1/25,000 second switching speed (clear to dark state)
- Auto-darkening lens, 3-15/16" x 1-11/16" large viewing area
- Grind mode transforms helmet into a grind shield without shade flickering
- Ratcheting headband
- Padded interior
- Solar powered with replaceable 2xCR2032 lithium batteries
- Automatic power on/off with adjustable delay time
- UV/IR protection
- Variable shade control: adjusts from #9 to #13
- Low battery indicator
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 & CSA Z94.3 standards
- Tips & Electrodes for Hobart AirForce 250ci and 500i Plasma Cutters.
- 2 Tips and 2 Electrodes / pkg.