Regular Price: $3,299.99
Special Price: $2,999.99
Designed to be a jobsite workhorse, the Hobart Champion ELITE combines an 11,000 watt generator with a DC welder for general construction and emergency power applications. It features a rugged, fully enclosed case which provides a protective barrier and lowers noise. All receptacles on the ELITE feature push-button reset circuit breakers. Auxiliary power while welding gives you the capability to run other equipment (lights, grinders) at the same time you are welding. With the quick set current control, it is easy to set up, provides smooth arc starts and maintains optimum arc characteristics. Cables sold separately.
- DC weld output for smooth arc performance and easy starts
- Four 120 volt GFCI (20 amp), one 240V (50 amp) and one 120/240 volt (50 amp) receptacles with push-button reset circuit breakers
- Auxiliary power while welding gives you the capability to run other equipment (lights, grinder) at the same time you are welding
- Heavy-duty construction with 100% duty cycle, fully-enclosed engine design, large battery, rugged electrical connections and wiring
- Just under 4 ft long and weighs less than competitive units
- "No tools" oil change and standard hour meter to help maintain routine scheduled oil servicing
- Quick set current control - easy to set up and start welding.
- Auto-idle for greater fuel savings and reduced noise.
Processes: Stick (SMAW)
- Kohler 23 HP gasoline engine, 3600 RPM
- Fuel-efficient, low-maintenance, twin-cylinder, 4-cycle, overhead-valve
- 12 gallon fuel tank for extended run time
Skill Level: Moderate
- Rated Output at 25V:
- 225 A at 100% Duty Cycle
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage: 80
- Welding Amperage Range:
- 40 - 225 A DC
- Single-Phase Generator Power: 11,000 W (10 kVa/kW), 60 Hz, 120/240 Vac; 9500 watts continuous while not welding
- H: 28 in (711 mm)
- W: 20 in (508 mm)
- D: 41 in (1041 mm)
- Net Weight: Kohler: 490 lb (222 kg)
Customer would be required to pay for the liftgate service, if needed on the shipping costs.Learn More
The 2696-26 M18™ cordless LITHIUM-ION 6-tool combo kit includes the 1/2" Hammer Drill / Driver (2602-20), 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (2650-20), Sawzall® Recip Saw (2620-20), 6 1/2" Circular Saw (2630-20), 4-1/2" Cut-off / Grinder (2680-20) and Work Light (49-24-0171). The M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION System's patented technologies and electronics, innovative motor design, and superior ergonomics provide the most efficient blend of power, weight and performance in the industry. Powered by REDLITHIUM™ the M18™ cordless system delivers more torque, more power, and longer run-time than the competition.
- (1) 2602-20 M18™ 1/2" Hammer Drill Driver
- (1) 2650-20 M18™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver
- (1) 2620-20 SAWZALL® M18™ Recip Saw
- (1) 2630-20 6-1/2” Circular Saw
- (1) 2680-20 4-1/2” Cut-Off Grinder
- (1) 49-24-0171 M18™ Work Light
- (2) 48-11-1828 M18™ XC High Capacity REDLITHIUM™ Batteries
- (1) 48-59-1801 1-Hour Charger
- General Purpose SAWZALL® Blade
- Contractor Bag
- M18™ Cordless 1/2" Hammer Drill / Driver with Milwaukee 4-Pole Frameless Motor delivers 525 in-lbs of peak torque, 0-550/0-1,700 RPM, & 29,000 BPM
- M18™ 1/4" Hex Impact with the Milwaukee 4-Pole Frameless Motor Delivers 1400 In-lbs of Torque
- M18™ Sawzall® Reciprocating Saw with Patented Gear-Protecting Clutch and Counter Balance Mechanism
- M18™ 6 1/2" Circular Saw Delivers 3,500 RPM with Magnesium Upper and Lower Guards for Maximum Durability
- M18™ 4-1/2" Cut-Off Grinder is the only cordless cut-off / grinder in the market to provide the user-preferred paddle switch for comfort and ease-of use when operating in various positions
- M18™ Work Light Provides a Fold-Away Hook for Hands Free Use and a 135-Degree Rotating Head to Direct Light at the Work Area
- DPM™ - Digital Power Management: Overload protection prevents damage to the tool and battery in abusive situations
- Compatibility: Works with M18™ XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ Batteries and M18™ Compact RED LITHIUM™ Batteries
Voltage 18V Battery (2) M18™ XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ Batteries Charger 1-Hour Charger Number of Tools 6 Carrier Contractor Bag
- Cast iron pump
- ASME code tank
- Powerful 5.5 HP Honda motor
- 3 year limited warranty
- Dimensions: 38 in. x 21 in. x 34 in.
- Max PSI: 110
- Horsepower: 5.5
- CFM: 9.4
- Tank Capacity: 20 Gallons
Need to cut steel? Thinking about an oxy acetylene cutting torch to do the job? Consider a plasma cutter. This simple technology uses an electrical arc and compressed air to cut steel, aluminum, and other conductive metals.
The AirForce 40i plasma cutter features an inverter design that is both lightweight and powerful. The product also features an ergonomic trigger safety, more efficient air consumption, and economically priced XT40R torch consumables. The 40i requires 230 V, 50 A input power and compressed air delivery of at least 4.8 scfm @ 90-120 psi. Maximum cutting of mild steel is 7/8 inch at 50% duty cycle for heavy-duty production requirements.
Compared to the complexities of an oxy fuel cutting torch system, plasma cutting is easy.
- Cuts faster than oxy fuel
- More precise cut, thinner kerf, less slag to clean up
- Smaller heat-affected zone for less warping
- No gas pressure settings or flame tuning needed
- No preheating of metal prior to cutting
- XT40R Torch - Designed for increased comfort with an ergonomic trigger safety, more efficient cooling and economical replacement cutting tips.
- Pilot Arc Controller - Allows you to cut expanded/perforated metals, as well as painted or coated surfaces, without retriggering the torch.
- Wind Tunnel Technology - Prevents abrasive dust and particles from damaging internal components.
- Fan-On-Demand - Cooling system operates only when needed reducing power consumption and contaminants drawn into the machine.
- Power Factor Correction (PFC) Circuitry - Draws up to 30% less amperage for the same cutting range as compared to the competition. PFC expands operators work area via extension cord, while minimizing nuisance circuit breaker trips caused by voltage drops.
- LVC Line Voltage Compensation - Provides peak performance power under variable input voltage conditions (±15%) for steady and cleaner-ending cuts.
- Internal Gas/Air Filter and Regulator - Controls amount of usage and flow of air or gas.
- Starts Without High Frequency - Protects unit by not interfering with or damaging controls or computers.
- Diagnostic Lights - LED lights for quick troubleshooting of pressure, power and cup situations.
- Cable Management Strap - Secures torch, work cable and power cord to make transporting easy and convenient.
- Postflow Cooling Circuit - Extends life of consumables and torch by cooling them with postflow air after trigger is released.
- Compatible with Engine-Driven Welders - Capable of cutting 3/8–5/8 in. mild steel when powered by an engine-driven welder with a 240 V generator power outlet of 8 kW or more.
- Hobart's 5/3/1 Industrial Warranty - Five-year manufacturer warranty on transformers, stabilizers and generators; three years on electronics (drive motors, rectifiers); and one year on guns (MIG and plasma torches).
- 12-ft. (3.7 m) XT40R hand-held torch
- 12-ft. (3.7 m) work cable with clamp
- Extra consumables
- 10-ft. (3 m) power cord with plug
- Easy-to-connect, built-in gas/air filter and regulator for extra protection
- Light Construction
- Body Shops/Fabrication
- Rated Output at 50% Duty Cycle: 40 A, at 140 VDC
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage: 400 V
- Amps Input at Rated Output, 60 Hz: 208 V -33, 230 V 30
- kVA: 6.8
- kW: 6.6
- Plasma Gas Flow/Pressure: 4.8 CFM (136 L/min) at 90 –120 PSI (621–827 kPA) Recommended
- H: 11-1/4 in. (286 mm)
- W: 8-1/4 in. (210 mm)
- D: 14-1/4 in. (362 mm)
- Net Weight: 40i w/torch: 31.4 lb (14.2 kg)
- Ship weight: 35.8 lb (16.2 kg)
The Handler® 210MVP Multi-Voltage Plug (MVP) provides flexibility to use either 115V or 230V input power. The MVP allows you to connect to 115V or 230V receptacles in a twist, no tools required. Just choose the plug that fits your receptacle, connect to the Handler® 210MVP’s power cord and start welding. The Handler® 210MVP will automatically adjust itself to the correct input power providing superior arc performance regardless of the power source.
The Handler® 210MVP offers seven output voltage settings (taps) and infinite wire feed speed control making the unit easy to adjust for different materials, thicknesses and wires. When plugged into 115V power, the 210MVP utilizes 4 voltage settings (taps) and has 140 amps of weld output. When plugged into 230V power, you will get all 7 taps and 210 amps of weld output.
- Dual-voltage input (115V/230V) with the MVP plug makes the unit easy to find a place to plug it in.
- Max 210 Amps output in a small portable case makes transporting to job sites easier and provides power to weld 3/8" steel.
- 7 voltage selections (230V), 4 voltage selections (115V), enhanced magnetics and infinite wire feed speed control offers easier fine control for improved arc performance with less spatter for a better bead appearance and less cleanup
- Spool gun control circuitry is built-in to the Handler® 210MVP for the optional SpoolRunner™ 100 direct plug-in spool gun. Alleviates feeding problems with soft aluminum wires. Also useable with mild or stainless steel welding wires.
- Built-in contactor eases use and is an excellent safety feature which makes wire electrically "cold" when not welding
- Easy access to polarity changeover includes storage holes for spare tips
- Dual groove drive rolls make it easy to switch from one wire size to another. One knurled groove and one smooth groove for .030-.035 in. (0.8-0.9 mm) wire.
- Self-resetting thermal overload and motor protection
- Comfortable 10 ft. (3 m) H100S4-10 MIG welding gun
- Built-in gas valve
- Dual gauge regulator and gas hose
- Power cord with plug
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- Sample spool of .030 in. (0.8 mm) self-shielded flux cored welding wire
- 8 in. (203 mm) wire spool adapter
- Extra .030 in. (0.8 mm) contact tips
- Weld set-up chart
- Auto Body
- Rated Output at 30% Duty Cycle: 150 A at 23 VDC (230V)
- Rated Output at 20% Duty Cycle: 90 A at 19 VDC (115V)
- Current Range:
- 25 - 210 A (230V)
- 25 - 140 A (115V)
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage:
- 34 V (230V)
- 28 V (115V)
- Wire Feed Speed Range:
- 40 - 680 IPM
- 60 - 770 IPM at no load
- Amps Input at Rated Load, 60 Hz:
- 230 V - 24
- kVA - 5.4
- kW - 4.6
- Amps Input at Rated Load, 60 Hz:
- 115 V - 20
- kVA - 2.9
- kW - 2.5
- H: 12-3/8 in (315 mm)
- W: 10-5/8 in (270 mm)
- D: 19-1/2 in (495 mm)
- Net Weight: 79 lb (35.8 kg)
$1,049.97The 80 Gallon 2-Stage Air Compressor is designed to provide continuous power and is built to last.
- 5 HP (as rated by engine manufacturer) 230V 2-stage air compressor
- 175 max. PSI and 80 gal. ASME tank
- 15.8 CFM @ 90 PSI
- 100% continuous duty all cast iron pump
- 230V single phase motor, no starter required
- Includes finned intercooler
- Mounted discharge valve
- Extended design life lasts 15,000+ hrs.
- One year industrial grade warranty on complete machine - Pump warranty extended to two years with use of Ingersoll Rand's All Season synthetic lubricant, included
- Manufacturers Number: TS4N5
- Brand: Ingersoll Rand®
- Grade: Consumer
- Style: Stationary
- Tank Size: 80 gal.
- Running HP: 5 HP
- Voltage Rating: 230 V
- Phase: Single
- CFM @ 90 PSI: 15.8
- Maximum Pressure: 175 PSI
- Width: 40 in.
- Total Length: 48 in.
- Height: 76 in.
- Weight: 600 lb.
- Warranty: 1 yr. or 2 yr. w/Use of Ingersoll Rand Synthetic Lubricant
- PSI Rating: 175 PSI
- Pump Style: Two-Stage
- Material: Cast IronLearn More
Dimensions: H: 13" W: 13 5/8" L: 87 3/4"
Weight (lbs.): 108
Cubic feet: 6.4
- ONE-TOUCH latch mechanism and trademarked RED PUSHBUTTON features a powder coated aluminum, automotive style latching system.
- Low profile box that mounts on the side rail of your pick up truck. Can be used separately or in combination with Cross or Saddle Boxes.
- J-hook mounting requires no drilling of holes in the rails.
The Nordic Plus 1450 workbench is Sjöbergs latest design! The top is made from birch and designed for long life. Nordic Plus is equipped with two clamps that can be placed in four different positions. The clamps can be used both in the disc and undercarriage. With dual vises and some accessories becomes Nordic Plus a workplace with many opportunities.
- Top made from hard Nordic birch
- Suitable for left or right handed user
- Supplied with 4 unbreakable round bench dogs which automatically adjust to non-parallel edge
- Made in Sweden by skilled craftsmen
Dee Zee Tool Box - Blue Label (Commercial Grade) Single Lid Crossover. Constructed of heavy gauge Brite-Tread aluminum. Large push button with self-adjusting latches. Hidden hinge, gas shocks, Alumaguard strengthening channel, and adjustable strikers on a hat style lid. Removable plastic tool tray to help keep small items organized.
- Blue Label - Commercial Grade Crossover Tool Box
- Non-Rusting Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Protective BriteGard Powder Coat Finish
- Ergonomically Designed Push Button Latches
- Full V-Pan Lid Stiffener Creates Strength And Rigidity
- Self Adjusting Latches And Adjustable Lid Strikers
- Internal Bends Add Superior Body Strength
- Hat Style Lid And Rubber Bulb Seal Help Resist The Elements
- Removable Plastic Tool Tray To Keep Smaller Items Organized
- L: 69.75 :_mage_bind_var_61 x H: 17.5" ; Vol: 12.8 cu. ft.
- L-1: 60.75 :_mage_bind_var_62; H-2: 12.5"
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
- Tank - 8 Gallon Twin Tank
- Max Pressure (psig) - 135
- Normal Power (HP) - 5.5
- Flow @ Max Pressure - 10.7 cfm
- Dimensions - 43x18x26
- Weight - 175 lbs
- NPT outlet - 3/8
- Voltage/Engine - Honda