- Three-point locking system
- High-strength rigid doors
- Tall, reinforced door frames
- Full-length piano hinges
- Rotating T-handles
- High-strength door cables
- New high capacity models
- Fully-welded, reinforced heavy-duty construction Learn More
The Champion Power Equipment 71531 gasoline or propane powered, electric start portable generator is powered by a 439cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 7500 running watts and 9375 starting watts. Ideal for powering several large appliances plus several household items.
- 7500 running watts/9375 starting watts (gasoline)
- 120/240V AC Load
- Intelligauge (volts, frequency, operating hours)
- Up to 8 hour run time at 50% load (gasoline)
- 74 dBA at 23 ft.
- Integrated u-shape handle
- Push-button electric start, easy pull recoil start
- Low oil shut-off sensor
- USDA approved spark arrestor
- 1.25 in durable tubular steel frame
- 9.5 in. never flat mobility kit
- Start up oil
- Oil funnel
- Spark plug socket
- LPG hose with regulator, 3.3 ft
Specifications Running Wattage (Gasoline) 7500 watts Starting Wattage (Gasoline) 9375 watts Running Wattage (LPG) 6750 watts Starting Wattage (LPG) 8400 watts AC Load 120/240V Phase Single Frequency 60 Hz Engine 439cc Champion 4-Stroke OHV RPM 3600 Fuel Type Gasoline or Propane Gasoline Capacity 6.1 gal. (23 L) Run Time 8 hours at 50% load (Gasoline) Recommended Oil SAE 10W-30 Oil Capacity 1.2 qt. (1.1 L) Start Type Electric, Recoil Low Oil Shut-off Automatic Fuel Gauge No Voltmeter Intelligauge Mobility Kit Included Wheel Size 10 in. never flat Battery Included, 15Ah/12V Choke Type Automatic, Manual Noise Level 74 dBa at 23 ft. Dimensions 27.8" L x 28.7" W x 26.4" H Gross Weight 213.4 lbs. Net Weight 202.4 lbs.
- Pin releases to allow drawer to be removed when necessary
- Thumb-controlled latch release is easy to reach and offers quick, convenient access to contents; latch holds drawer tight when it is closed
- Handles are protected from damage inside recessed area
- Industrial-grade aluminum construction is fully welded for strength; .125 aluminum top will support 200-pound load
- Movable plastic dividers to easily change the lengths of storage compartments; additional dividers Model 1410980 can be purchased Learn More
When only the best will do!! Tradesman Job Site Boxes are packed with features to last a lifetime. Our Job Site Boxes are perfect for every tool of your trade or your extras around the house like gardening, automotive, sporting and other equipment.
- 16 gauge steel
- Self-enclosed hinge systems
- Recessed padlock inlets
- Fold-down, recessed side handles
- Protected with Rhino Lining
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design
Designed to be a jobsite workhorse, the Hobart Champion ELITE combines an 11,000 watt generator with a DC welder for general construction and emergency power applications. It features a rugged, fully enclosed case which provides a protective barrier and lowers noise. All receptacles on the ELITE feature push-button reset circuit breakers. Auxiliary power while welding gives you the capability to run other equipment (lights, grinders) at the same time you are welding. With the quick set current control, it is easy to set up, provides smooth arc starts and maintains optimum arc characteristics. Cables sold separately.
- DC weld output for smooth arc performance and easy starts
- Four 120 volt GFCI (20 amp), one 240V (50 amp) and one 120/240 volt (50 amp) receptacles with push-button reset circuit breakers
- Auxiliary power while welding gives you the capability to run other equipment (lights, grinder) at the same time you are welding
- Heavy-duty construction with 100% duty cycle, fully-enclosed engine design, large battery, rugged electrical connections and wiring
- Just under 4 ft long and weighs less than competitive units
- "No tools" oil change and standard hour meter to help maintain routine scheduled oil servicing
- Quick set current control - easy to set up and start welding.
- Auto-idle for greater fuel savings and reduced noise.
Processes: Stick (SMAW)
- Kohler 23 HP gasoline engine, 3600 RPM
- Fuel-efficient, low-maintenance, twin-cylinder, 4-cycle, overhead-valve
- 12 gallon fuel tank for extended run time
Skill Level: Moderate
- Rated Output at 25V:
- 225 A at 100% Duty Cycle
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage: 80
- Welding Amperage Range:
- 40 - 225 A DC
- Single-Phase Generator Power: 11,000 W (10 kVa/kW), 60 Hz, 120/240 Vac; 9500 watts continuous while not welding
- H: 28 in (711 mm)
- W: 20 in (508 mm)
- D: 41 in (1041 mm)
- Net Weight: Kohler: 490 lb (222 kg)
Customer would be required to pay for the liftgate service, if needed on the shipping costs.Learn More
Get instant access to tools and materials without having to crawl in and out of your truck, and easily position materials inside your vehicle for maximum loadability with a BED RAT® Sliding Platform. Whether you're on the jobsite and want easy access to a convenient rollaway work surface, or are making deliveries and want easy access to a large inventory of tools and cargo, the BED RAT Sliding Platform also conveniently fits your truck and your trade. BED RAT Sliding Platforms come in three sizes to conveniently fit the type of work you do and all are made with the same heavy-duty construction:
- Rails are mounted on heavy-duty ball-bearing rollers that have been vibration-tested for maximum loadability
- Total load capacity with weight evenly distributed is 750 lbs.
- Available to fit full-size and compact pickups
- Features a full 70% extension
- Steel 10"-high side and back panels have the Brite White finish and keep materials from rolling off the deck
- Decking material is not included - 3/4" plywood is recommended
Dimensions: H: 4 3/4 W: 44 3/4 L: 90
- Fits all Full-size long wheel base and extended vans.
Topside Boxes mount on top of the bed side rails or walls.
They are ideal for storing longer tools and will keep the bed free for storing bulky equipment or materials. They can be used individually or in pairs.
Measure the length of your truck’s side rails or walls to determine the length of Topside Box you can install on your truck.
Topside Boxes come with support legs and mounting hardware.
- Three-point locking system engages three sides for superior strength.
- Rotating T-handles ensures a tight seal when closing doors.
- Steel support legs are pre-drilled for height adjustments.
- Optional steel storage shelf provides additional storage for smaller items.
- Drop down door creates superior access, strength, and safety.
- 41 1/2" W x 18"D x 40 1/2" H
- (4) 5" x 2" casters (2 locking swivel and 2 rigid)
- Available in Black and Blue
- Drawers use heavy-duty ball bearing slides
- 100-200* lbs. rating per drawer (*drawers with double slides)
- EVA foam drawer liners
- High gloss powder coat finish
- Tubular lock system
The Quincy QT-54 60 Gallon 5HP 2 Stage Air Compressor is designed with pressure lubrication, which provides positive lubrication to all critical surfaces. This air compressor is industry leading with 50,000+ hour pump life and has an aluminum head for better heat dissipation. Graphite cylinder and head gaskets provide for a positive sealing and increased performance. The Quincy QT-54 has a finned tube inter-cooler for maximum cooling and increased valve life, with a 60 gallon ASME coded pressure relief valves tank and has a balanced cast iron flywheel for energy efficiency and durability.
- Industrial-duty US-made Baldor motor
- Capacitor start motor with built-in thermal overload
- Less than 5 PPM oil carry-over (blow-by) rating
- 145–175 working PSI
- Pump RPM: 475
- 4-cylinder pump design
- Heavy-duty, easy-to-reach, manual ball valve
- 2-stage belt drive pump with solid cast iron cylinder
- Finned tube inter-cooler for maximum cooling and increased valve life
- Aluminum head for heat dissipation
- Extra-capacity oil reservoir for low oil temperatures
- Cast iron fly wheel for energy efficiency and durability
- 100% duty cycle
- Splash lubrication
- UL & CSA approval on all electrical components
- ASME-coded pressure relief valves and tanks
- Additional charge for lift gate shipping option
- Ships in heavy-duty protective crate with oil in the pump
Specifications Volts 230 Motor Phase Single Horse Power 5 Amps 24 Maximum PSI 175 Working Pressure (PSI) 145-175 CFM at 175 PSI 15.2 CFM at 100 PSI 15.4 Tank Type Vertical Air Outlet Size 1/2 inch Ball Valve Stage 1 Drive Belt Air Tank Size 60 Gallons After-Cooler Not Included Drain System Manual Portable or Stationary Stationary Pump Cast Iron Duty Cycle 100% Pump Life 50,000+ Hours Dimensions 29" L x 21" W x 64" H
The S Series is designed with the professional in mind. It has all the features needed and expected to meet the requirement of the most demanding applications.Features
- Power (LTP): 14 kW
- Voltage: 120, 240 V
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Engine manufacturer: Honda
- Fuel type: Gasoline
- Starting system: Electric
- Fuel tank capacity: 8,00 gal
- Running time at 50% of load: 6,5 h
More Specs: Click Here to View the PDF
100% Made in the United StatesLearn More