The 2696-26 M18™ cordless LITHIUM-ION 6-tool combo kit includes the 1/2" Hammer Drill / Driver (2602-20), 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (2650-20), Sawzall® Recip Saw (2620-20), 6 1/2" Circular Saw (2630-20), 4-1/2" Cut-off / Grinder (2680-20) and Work Light (49-24-0171). The M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION System's patented technologies and electronics, innovative motor design, and superior ergonomics provide the most efficient blend of power, weight and performance in the industry. Powered by REDLITHIUM™ the M18™ cordless system delivers more torque, more power, and longer run-time than the competition.
- (1) 2602-20 M18™ 1/2" Hammer Drill Driver
- (1) 2650-20 M18™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver
- (1) 2620-20 SAWZALL® M18™ Recip Saw
- (1) 2630-20 6-1/2” Circular Saw
- (1) 2680-20 4-1/2” Cut-Off Grinder
- (1) 49-24-0171 M18™ Work Light
- (2) 48-11-1828 M18™ XC High Capacity REDLITHIUM™ Batteries
- (1) 48-59-1801 1-Hour Charger
- General Purpose SAWZALL® Blade
- Contractor Bag
- M18™ Cordless 1/2" Hammer Drill / Driver with Milwaukee 4-Pole Frameless Motor delivers 525 in-lbs of peak torque, 0-550/0-1,700 RPM, & 29,000 BPM
- M18™ 1/4" Hex Impact with the Milwaukee 4-Pole Frameless Motor Delivers 1400 In-lbs of Torque
- M18™ Sawzall® Reciprocating Saw with Patented Gear-Protecting Clutch and Counter Balance Mechanism
- M18™ 6 1/2" Circular Saw Delivers 3,500 RPM with Magnesium Upper and Lower Guards for Maximum Durability
- M18™ 4-1/2" Cut-Off Grinder is the only cordless cut-off / grinder in the market to provide the user-preferred paddle switch for comfort and ease-of use when operating in various positions
- M18™ Work Light Provides a Fold-Away Hook for Hands Free Use and a 135-Degree Rotating Head to Direct Light at the Work Area
- DPM™ - Digital Power Management: Overload protection prevents damage to the tool and battery in abusive situations
- Compatibility: Works with M18™ XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ Batteries and M18™ Compact RED LITHIUM™ Batteries
Voltage 18V Battery (2) M18™ XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ Batteries Charger 1-Hour Charger Number of Tools 6 Carrier Contractor Bag
Regular Price: $2,299.99
Special Price: $2,069.99
- Tank - 30 Horizontal
- Max Pressure (psig) - 175
- Normal Power (HP) - 13
- Flow @ Max Pressure - 25 cfm
- Dimensions - 51x33x44
- Weight - 469 lbs
- NPT outlet - 1/2
- Voltage/Engine - Honda
- DEWALT 20V Max Lithium Ion batteries offer longer tool runtime & enhanced durability
- No memory and virtually no self-discharge for maximum productivity and less downtime
- DCD985 20V MAX hammerdrill with patented 3-speed all-metal transmission and 1/2" all metal ratcheting chuck
- DCF885 20V MAX 1/4" impact driver features 3 LED lights with 20 second delay to provide visibility without shadows
- EnergyStar qualified charger for a better environment
Regular Price: $999.99
Special Price: $899.99
This DeWalt air compressor is built to work. This air compressor has an industrial performance that delivers a maximum CFM at 175 psi; providing enough power to operate more than one air tool or device at one time. Unit features a cast iron, industrial duty, two stage compressor pump with hardened steel disc valves, oversized taper roller bearings, fully balanced cast iron flywheel, and splash type lubrication. Electric motor with thermal overload protection system.
Specifications Amps 22 Assembled Height 77 in. Assembled Depth 31.9 in. Assembled Width 34.79 in. Compressor Type Workshop and Industrial Outdoor Decibel Rating 83 dBA Maximum Pressure 175 psi Product Weight 471 lbs. Stage Count Dual Stage Tank Capacity 80 gallons Compressor/Air Took Features Tank Pressure Gauge Horsepower 5.2 Pump Type Oil Lube Tank Material Steel Voltage 240 volts
Regular Price: $639.97
Special Price: $575.97
JOBOX Topside Boxes include High-Capacity models with larger storage capacity.
Topside Boxes mount on top of the bed side rails or walls.
They are ideal for storing longer tools and will keep the bed free for storing bulky equipment or materials. They can be used individually or in pairs.
Measure the length of your truck’s side rails or walls to determine the length of Topside Box you can install on your truck.
Topside Boxes come with support legs and mounting hardware.
- Three-point locking system engages three sides for superior strength.
- High-strength rigid doors provides superior strength and rigidity.
- Tall, reinforced door frames offers easy access to load and unload large items.
- Full-length piano hinges provides extra resistance against break-ins.
- Rotating T-handles ensures a tight seal when closing doors.
- High-strength door cables provides maximum strength and durability.
When only the best will do!! Tradesman Job Site Boxes are packed with features to last a lifetime. Our Job Site Boxes are perfect for every tool of your trade or your extras around the house like gardening, automotive, sporting and other equipment.
- 16 gauge steel
- Self-enclosed hinge systems
- Recessed padlock inlets
- Fold-down, recessed side handles
- Protected with Rhino Lining
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design
$1,049.97The 80 Gallon 2-Stage Air Compressor is designed to provide continuous power and is built to last.
- 5 HP (as rated by engine manufacturer) 230V 2-stage air compressor
- 175 max. PSI and 80 gal. ASME tank
- 15.8 CFM @ 90 PSI
- 100% continuous duty all cast iron pump
- 230V single phase motor, no starter required
- Includes finned intercooler
- Mounted discharge valve
- Extended design life lasts 15,000+ hrs.
- One year industrial grade warranty on complete machine - Pump warranty extended to two years with use of Ingersoll Rand's All Season synthetic lubricant, included
- Manufacturers Number: TS4N5
- Brand: Ingersoll Rand®
- Grade: Consumer
- Style: Stationary
- Tank Size: 80 gal.
- Running HP: 5 HP
- Voltage Rating: 230 V
- Phase: Single
- CFM @ 90 PSI: 15.8
- Maximum Pressure: 175 PSI
- Width: 40 in.
- Total Length: 48 in.
- Height: 76 in.
- Weight: 600 lb.
- Warranty: 1 yr. or 2 yr. w/Use of Ingersoll Rand Synthetic Lubricant
- PSI Rating: 175 PSI
- Pump Style: Two-Stage
- Material: Cast IronLearn More
Specially formulated EnduraPlas low profile diesel grade polyethylene fuel transfer tank provides a hasslefree, completely assembled option for transporting diesel fuel. Features a built-in 10 GPM pump with on/off switch and integrated bypass valve. U.S.A.
- (1) 55-gal. low profile diesel fuel transfer tank with 10 GPM pump
- (1) 15ft. hose
- (1) Auto shutoff nozzle
- Strong, lockable poly lid protects the pump compartment and reduces fuel theft
- Durable, corrosion-resistant polyethylene construction
- Includes 15ft. of 3/4in. hose with an anti-kink spring and swivel to prevent tangles
- Easy-to-clean suction strainer and splash-resistant breather installed
- 3/4in. auto shutoff nozzle adds convenience
- Molded-in plastic handles for easy maneuvering and tank relocation
- Bottom drain plug on tank allows for complete drainage when desired
Features Tank Type Transport Mounting Type Strap, bolt Tank Size (gal.) 55 Shape Square Dimensions L x W x H (in.) 48 x 34 x 21 Outlet Diameter (in.) 3/4 Inlet Diameter (in.) 2 Finish Type Poly
- Dimensions: 56"W x 20"D x 41½"H
- Weight: 309lbs
- Warranty: 5 Year
- Drawer Slide Type: Roller Bearing
- Paint Type: Powder Coated
- Drawer Liner Type: High Density Foam
- Lock Style: Tubular Coded
- Full Extension Drawers
- Shell is 20 ga. steel
- Drawers are 20 ga. steel
- Optional stainless steel work surface
- Power Coat paint finish
- Aluminum corner trim
- 100lbs/200lbs drawer capacity
- High density foam drawer liners
- Tubular lock & keys
The Champion Power Equipment 73536i gasoline powered, portable inverter generator is powered by an 80cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 2000 max watts. With a 1 gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 9.5 hours at 25% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit also contains true sine wave inverter technology making it safe to power all of you sensitive electronic devices. This unit is ideal for camping trips, hunting, traveling, tailgating, and light jobs around the house. CARB approved for all 50 states.
- True sine wave inverter technology
- Economy mode to save fuel
- Overload protection
- Up to 9.5 hours run time at 25% load
- Only 49 lb.
- Emissions: CARB - 50 State
- Easy pull recoil start
- Low oil shut-off sensor
- USDA approved spark arrestor
- Stackable design
- Parallel capability
What Will it Power?
Advanced, true sine wave inverter technology provides safe, reliable power to computers and other sensitive electrical devices. Ideal for powering a small appliance or a couple household items.
- 12V DC charging cable
- Oil funnel
- Spark plug socket
EmissionsCARB (50 State)
80cc Champion OHV
Automatic (based on load)
1 Gallon (3.8L)
0.42 Quart (0.4L)
Low Oil Shut-Off
53 dBA at 23 Feet