Aluminum welding for flat, horizontal and vertical applications. DC (electrode positive) only.
- Size: 1/8"
- Qty. 10
- Removes water vapor at the point of use
- Desiccant changes color when it needs to be changed or recharged
- Outlet screen keeps desiccant particles out of tools
- Clear bowl with metal guards for easy viewing of fluid level and impact protection
- Quick release bowl, and quarter turn drain for easy maintenance.
This air piping system is designed for air tools that require a constant supply of air and is great for large buildings. The piping is made of a high-density polethylen (HDPE) tubing and also features an aluminum core to hold any shape it is bent to and allow simple wall installation.
- 100 Feet Tubing
- 175 PSI operating pressure
- 3 Outlet Kits
- 2 Tees
- 1 Male 3/4" NPT Fitting
- 20 Clips
- Bevel and Cutter Tool
Cylinder cap for Oxygen/Argon CO@ #2, #3, #4, #5Learn More
Especially created for the home and shop, the Simpson MegaShot Series is perfect for the "Do-it-Yourselfer" looking for maximum performance with minimal investment. Simple to use and great for cleaning decks, patios, house siding, outdoor furniture, and prepping home exteriors for painting. Its compact design is lightweight and small enough to be easily transported by one person.
- Honda GCV160 Overhead Cam Engine
- OEM Technologies Axial Cam Pump
- Steel Frame Construction and 12" Never-flat Tires
- 1/4" x 25' MorFlex HP Hose with Easy Connectors
- Pro-Style Spray Gun & Wand with 4 QC Nozzles
Honda GCV160 OHC Engine
- Technologically Advanced and Easy to Start
- 160cc, 4-Stroke, Overhead Cam/Overhead Valve Design is Highly Efficient and Reliable
- Compact Combustion Chamber, Overhead Cam Design, and Uniblock Construction Reduce Fuel Consumption
- Meets EPA and CARB Emission Standards
OEM Technologies Axial Cam Pump
- High-efficiency Design to Minimize Engine Load While Delivering Top Performance
- Maintenance-free, Oil Bath Lubrication System
- Precision-ground, Highly Polished Stainless Steel Pistons for Long Life
- Thermal Relief System Protects Pump from Overheating
- 4 Pro-Style Quick Connect Nozzles for Most Any Cleaning Task
- 12" Never-flat Tires for Ease of Mobility
- 1/4" x 25' MorFlex High Pressure Hose is Non-marring & Kink and Abrasion Resistant
- Includes a Siphon Tube for Easy Detergent Application
- Convenient Hose, Spray Gun/Wand, & Quick Connect Cleaning Nozzle Storage
NOTE: This item is a refurbished unit which may show some ware in the form of, but not limited to chips, cracks, scratches or blemishes in paint. Defects in the units performance will need to be factory serviced.Learn More
A place for everything and everything in its place. Every handyman, craftsman, and professional knows the value of easy access to your tools. Stay organized no matter where your projects take you with this portable steel tool chest from Montezuma.
Made right here in the US in Montezuma, KS. Constructed of powder-coated 16 gauge steel with welded seems. Designed for indoor or outdoor use, with weather stripping for moisture and dust protection. If you decide to leave the chest in the back of your truck, just lock it up with the double-cut key and rest easy that your tools are secure. Pop open the gas-spring powered lid with ease. Side handles help keep tools upright during during transport.
Ideal for any profession, the storage areas hold both metric and SAE tools. Engineered by the pros, there are no drawers to shuffle through or jam up. Every tool is given a place, from pegs for sockets and box-end wrenches to slots for ratchets and screwdrivers.
Don't waste any more time searching for tools in an unorganized box! Get the toolbox designed with craftsmen like you in mind!
30"w x 15"h x 18.125"d. Black. Tools not included.Learn More
- This Professional Tool Box Includes Galvanized Steel Hinge Pins to Keep Box from Separating and is Built Tough to Support Larger Loads.
- Large riveted nickel plated, steel draw bolts secure the lid.
- Steel riveted handle tie down holds heavy loads.
- Includes a deluxe, lift out tray.
- Fully lockable with padlock eye.
- Available in Red / Black.
- Dimensions: 16" W (40.6cm), 8.375" D (21cm), 8" H (20cm)
The Ingersoll Rand Air Compressor has a 13-HP GX390 series Honda engine. The engine requires less maintenance than other engines and has proven durability while running quietly. From airing up tires to contractor use, this** air compressor** is reliable and easily starts with just the turn of a key. Making it easy to use.
The Ingersoll Rand Air Compressor has a built-in alternator that recharges the electric start battery, creating no need to wire into a service trucks electrical system. It offers idle control, which saves on fuel. The air compressor is a made of cast iron that makes it a high quality Ingersoll Rand product that is reliable and built to last.
In case of power failure the air compressor offers recoil start, so you have manual starting power if needed. The Ingersoll Rand Air Compressor is built in the U.S.A and gives the user the proven durability and reliability that Ingersoll Rand is known for.
- Tank - 30 Horizontal
- Max Pressure (psig) - 175
- Normal Power (HP) - 13
- Flow @ Max Pressure - 25 cfm
- Dimensions - 51x33x44
- Weight - 469 lbs
- NPT outlet - 1/2
- Voltage/Engine - Honda
- Made of Cast Iron
- Backup recoil start
- Recharges with built-in alternator