Fits all Model#-Color-01 Series Chests, Pork Chop Boxes, Cross Boxes, Side Boxes, and Saddle Boxes.Learn More
- Ground Clamp, Brass, T-Style
- 400-Amp Rating
- 1-1/2 inch jaw opening
- Up to #1 cable
- Grooved Jaw for grounding
- Strong springs for excellent clamping power and superior electrical connections
- Circular shaped jaw inserts help for clamping onto irregular shapes
Rigid fastening on sheet metal, fiberglass and plastic.
- Pack of 10
Dee Zee Tool Box Accessories - Replacement Latch. A stainless steel, locking latch. Use as a replacement for Dee Zee tool boxes. Three latching styles to replace your existing paddle handle. Comes with keys, weather resistant gasket and rivets for installation. Latches may optionally be installed with bolts and nuts (not provided).
- Tool Box Service Part
- Stainless Steel Tool Box Latch
- Replaces Dee Zee Tool Box Paddle Handle Latch
- Three Latching Style to Choose From
- Includes Set of Keys
- Sold Individually
Protect your Champion inverter from the elements with a custom fitting inverter cover. Made from durable, water resistant vinyl, these covers will protect your inverter in style. Fits Champion 3100 Watt inverters.
- Lightweight cover for easy coverage and travel
- Specifically designed for champion generators to provide a custom fit
- Elastic band for a secure fit
- 90 day manufacturer warranty
- Note: actual lettering may not be as shown; lettering may be black or yellow
The Speedway ¼-inch Die Grinder is the perfect choice for grinding in tight spots. It features a free speed of 22,000 RPMs, an average air consumption of 4 SCFM and an air inlet of ¼ inch. The aluminum body delivers 90 PSI of pressure to allow for a quick finish of any job. This tool is also GS/CE certified.
- 22,000 RPM
- SCFM @ 90 PSI: 4.0
- 1/4" Air Inlet
- Polished aluminum body with powder coated components
- GS/CE Certified
Extend the life of your tools by keeping them inside and off the ground. This hanging rack can be easily mounted on a wall in your shed, garage or basement to accommodate long-handled tools and organize smaller tools, such as screwdrivers, pliers and other hand tools.
- Two 25-1/2" channels
- Five separate large-tool holders that snap into the channel
- One small-tool holder that snaps into the channel
Make theater-style popcorn for the whole family to enjoy with the AmeriHome 6 Quart Old Fashioned Popcorn Popper. The stove-top kettle with hand crank paddle pops up to 6 quarts of light, fluffy popcorn in 3 minutes. That’s almost as fast a popping in the microwave. Add flavored oil and salt to make gourmet flavors for a fraction of the retail cost. The Old Fashioned Popcorn Popper is easy to use. Simply heat vegetable or canola oil and whole kernel popping corn on your stove-top burner, then turn the hand crank when you start to hear the popcorn popping. The wooden handle keeps your hand from burning while heating on the stove. Don't microwave it, stove-top pop it.
- Stove-top kettle with hand crank paddle
- Pops up to 6 qt. of light Fluffy popcorn on your stove top in 3 minutes
- Heat popping corn and vegetable oil over the stove top, then crank
- Don't microwave it, stove-top pop it