- 3/8” (10mm) Keyless Chuck
- 21 Position Torque/Clutch Settings
- Electric Brake
- On-Board Bit Holder
- Rubberized Non-slip Pistol Grip
- UL Listed Charger
- Variable Speed Trigger Switch for Versatility
- Through Body Reversing Switch
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Includes: 1 -Battery, Charger and 13-Piece Drill/Driver Bit Set.
- Motor Power: 18V DC
- No-Load Speed: 0-500 RPM
- Chuck Size: 3/8” (10mm)
- Battery: 18V, 1100 mAh, Ni-Cad
- Charger: 120V~/60 Hz, UL listed
- Charging Time: 3-5 Hours
- Net weight: 3.4 lb.
Milwaukee Shockwave Impact Duty driver bits are engineered to be the most durable, best fitting driver bits on the market. The optimized Shockzone geometry is unique for each tip type to provide up to 30x longer life and absorbs 3x more torque vs. other impact bits. The Precise Fit Custom Machined Tip prevents stripping and reduces wobble while the Custom Alloy76 Steel and proprietary heat treat process maximizes resistance to wear and shock. Shockwave driver bits are built to deliver extreme durability for the most demanding applications.
- (1) 1/2" Socket Adapter
- (1) 1/4" Magnetic Nut Driver
- (1) 1/4" SHOCKWAVE Hex Drive Bit
- (1) 1/8" Drill Bit
- (1) 3/16" SHOCKWAVE Hex Drive Bit
- (1) 3/8" Magnetic Nut Driver
- (1) 3/8" Socket Adapter
- (1) 5/16" Magnetic Nut Driver
- (1) SHOCKWAVE Compact Magnetic Bit Holder
- (1) Hex Bit 1" 1/4"
- (1) Hex Bit 1" 1/8"
- (1) Hex Bit 1" 3/16"
- (1) Hex Bit 1" 5/32"
- (1) Phillips Bit 1" P1
- (2) Phillips Bit 1" P2
- (1) Phillips Bit 1" P3
- (4) Phillips Bit 2" P2
- (1) Phillips Bit 2" P3
- (1) Phillips Reduced 1" PR2 Bit
- (1) Slotted 1" #10 Bit
- (1) Slotted 1" #8 Bit
- (1) Slotted 2" #10 Bit
- (1) Square Bit 1" SQ1
- (2) Square Bit 1" SQ2
- (1) Square Bit 1" SQ3
- (1) Square Bit 2" SQ2
- (1) Square Bit 2" SQ3
- (1) TORX Bit 1" T15
- (1) TORX Bit 1" T20
- (2) TORX Bit 1" T25
- (1) TORX Bit 2" T20
- (2) TORX Bit 2" T25
This Compressed Air Outlet can be mounted wherever you need compressed air.
- (1) 90120 Aluminum Outlet Block
- (1) 50100 3/8” NPT Straight
- (1) 50300 Union Elbow
- (1) 50120 Drain Valve
- (1) 50125 ¼” NPT Brass Nipple
- (1) 50130 ¼” NPT Brass 45 Degree
- (1) 50135 3/8” NPT Brass Plug
Adapts to surface, in wall or ceiling mount
- Durable Fabric and Synthetic Leather construction
- Adjustable internal helmet for added comfort
- Large 4 1/2" x 2 1/2" acrylic viewing plate for maximum visibility and protection
- Reinforced side ventilation panels for increased air flow
Great in single- or multi-pass welds particularly on thin-gauge mild or galvanized steel. Typically used for light structural, machinery part fabrication, prefab construction, railroad car repair, short assembly welds, tanks and general fabrication.
- Wire Diameter: .030"
- 2lb. Spool
The Tool Shed 600W Electric Mini Blower is a great electric broom for the garage floor, sidewalks, patio and clearing dust from power tools. This amazing blower is compact and is very easy to handle in its unique size! You can even use this for a touch-less dry after washing your car!
- Air Flow (MPH): 75+
- Wattage: 600
- RPM: 16,000 Max
- Voltage: 120V AC 60Hz
- Collection Bag Included
- Multi-Drawer Design for Storing a Wide Variety of Parts and Supplies Includes Drawer Stop Tabs to Prevent Spilling of Contents.
- See-through drawers for quick identification of contents.
- Large ribbed drawer pulls for easier access to contents.
- Wide frame for additional strength and rigidity.
- Easily mounts to wall or stands on bench or counter top.
- Contains 60 medium drawers.
- Available in Silver / Gray
Regular Price: $29.99
Special Price: $19.99
The Milwaukee® 12 piece Sawzall® blade set features an assortment of our most popular demolition blades for a broad range of professional applications. Milwaukee® demolition blades are thicker for maximum durability and taller for straighter cuts. The set features The Ax™ for cutting nail embedded wood, The Wrecker™ for general purpose demolition cutting, and The Torch® for metal cutting. The set also includes an innovative job site durable case for convenient blade storage.
- Job site durable storage case adjusts to hold up to 9" blades.
- Precision forming process creates sharper teeth for fast cutting.
- Double relief angle reduces tooth stress for long life.
- Wood cutting blades feature a full raker tooth on blade tip for easy plunging.
- Thicker blade stock for maximum durability.
- 1" tall blade profile for straighter cuts.
This orbital air sander, with its vibration-free 8,000 RPM, is perfect for bodywork or finish work on furniture! The air sander features a compact palm grip that lets you reach tight spots easily a paddle trigger and a built-in regulator. The air sander also has a fully shielded radial beraring to extend its service life.
Free Speed RPM 8,000 Exhaust Rear Length 15.45in Weight 5.28lb Average Air Consumption 6 CFM @ 90 PSI