The Tool Shed Aluminum Folding Utility Knife has a lightweight aluminum handle with a stainless steel pocket or belt clip. The Utility Knife has a thumb stud that provides easy one-handed opening, with a quick change blade mechanism.
- Quick Change Blade Mechanism
- Thumb Stud Provides Easy One-Handed Opening
- Lightweight Anodized Aluminum Handle with Removable Stainless Steel Pocket or Belt Clip
- Folding Design for Convenience and Safety
- Includes One Standard Utility Knife Blade
- Lobular design reduces stripping damage by driving the fastener on the sides instead of forcing the corners to turn
- For use with sheet metal screws and other hexagonal head fasteners
- Provides more clearance on the corners of the fastener where paint build-up can occur
The 12' Gripper Speed Mark has an easy grip, thick rubber jacket surrounding its ergonomic compact case. The blade on the Gripper Speed Mark is acrylic coated and has fractional graduations printed on the blade making it quick and easy to read. When you reach in your tool belt for a tape measure, make sure you feel the Gripper Speed Mark because everything else is substandard.
- SpeedMark fractional graduations on blade
- Non glare white blade
- Easy grip, thick rubber jacket
- Acrylic coated steel blade
- 12' x 5/8"
This Silent Strike is one of Rural King's most popular. Its bright green color is eye-catching and appealing. On one side is a removable steel clip but on the other are three patches of rough grit that greatly improve your grip on the knife. The factory-sharp edge is keen and this knife easily holds any edge you put on it. A popular, affordable, everyday carry knife, be sure to grab one today!
- Stainless Steel Razor Sharp Blade
- Stainless Steel Removable Pocket Clip
- Liner Lock for Safety
- Aluminum Anodized Handle
- Easy One Hand Open/Close
- Dual Thumb Stubs
- Overall Length: 7 - 3/4 Inch
- Closed Length: 4 - 1/2 Inch
- Clip Point Blade: 3 - 1/4 Inch
This RapidAir 3/8" MNPT Straight Fitting makes installation of tubing quick and easy. Push tubing into the fitting until seated and push the release button to remove it.
- Nickel-plated Brass
- Max Working PSI: 150
- Coupler size: 3/8"
- Use with RapidAir nylon tubing 1/2" OD x 3/8" ID