Protec Heavy Duty Rubber Drawer liner protects your drawers from dents, scratches and abrasions
Just cut to size of drawer and install, it's that easy!Learn More
- Unique Slim Line Space Saving Design - Fits Where an Ordinary Tool Box Won’t.
- Great for use at home, the shop, boating and in the car or truck.
- Roomy bulk storage area plus one small parts compartment will accommodate most of the tools you need on the go.
- Built-in recessed full grip handle for easy portability.
- Available in Black.
- Dimensions: 19" W (48cm), 11" D (28cm), 4.5" H (11cm)
- 22 in. x 7 ft. Roll
- Protect tools from shifting, slipping or sliding.
- Protect tool box from scratching & denting.
- For all tool boxes, work benches, shelves, & other work areas.
- Can be installed in minutes.
- Cut to fit with household scissors.
- 10-year warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Satisfaction guaranteed.
- All purpose non-slip liner.
- Will not shift or move once placed.
- Fire retardant.
- Economically priced.
- Treated to inhibit mold & mildew.
- Flame Temp: 3200° F
- Powered By Butane
- Easy to Use
- Wind Resistant
- Unit Produces an Adjustable Flame
- Viewing Window and a Light for Better Visibility
- Bendable And Shapeable For Lighting Pilot Lights, Igniting Grills, Starting Campfires, and Lighting Candles
- Meets CPSC Requirements
$5.992-3/4" Coarse Knot Steel Wire Cup Brush With 5/8-11 Threaded Arbor Hole. 12,500 RPM. Learn More
- Rugged Co-Polymer Construction with Wide Front Openings Allow for Easy Access and Greater Visibility.
- Great for a wide variety of uses; home, shop, office, crafts and hobby.
- Set on workbench, tool cabinet, or shelf.
- Extra bins will nest inside one another to save space.
- Available in Blue.
KwikWood is a hand-mixable epoxy putty, formulated to repair and rebuild wood. After mixing, it cures to the same density as wood and becomes an integral part of the repair. For use on exterior or interior applications, it contains no solvents, will not rot, shrink, crack or pull away. KwikWood has a 15-25 minute work life. After 60 minutes, it can be machined, drilled, tapped, sanded, filed and painted. Stronger than wood, KwikWood dries to a light tan color.
- Cut: Remove required amount of putty.
- Mix: Thoroughly knead putty with fingers to a uniform color.
- Apply: Press putty firmly to the surface to be repaired.
- Dry Rot
- Knot Holes
- Window & Door Frames
- Screw Holes
- Insect Damage
- Furniture & Carvings
- Gouges & Cracks
- PVC Trim Board
- Strength 900 PSI
- Set Time 15-25 Minutes
- Cure Time 1 Hour
- Cure Color Light Tan
* For best results use a detergent or degreaser to first clean the surface, then roughen surface with file or coarse sandpaper to provide the best repair. STAINING: KwikWood accepts stain differently from wood. Some types of pigments and colorants may be added during the mixing step. Always test for stain acceptance, color match and hardening before application.Learn More
- Use with air compressor to power al types of pheumatic tools including - staple guns, brad nailers, spray guns, air ratchets
- Weather, oil, and solvent resistant outer EPDM rubber coating
- Can be used for both air and water applications
- 1/4" solid brass NPT fittings
- Maximum operating pressure: 250 PSI, 4 to 1 safety burst ratio
- Temperature range: -40°F to 190°F
- Made of durable plastic
- Plastic remains pliant in cold weather
- Bright yellow color alerts to danger or off-limits
- Bold black ink caution stands out from yellow background making message highly visible
- Designed for general purpose roping off of construction areas, crime scenes and road work