Cylinder cap for Oxygen/Argon CO@ #2, #3, #4, #5Learn More
- This Professional Tool Box Includes Galvanized Steel Hinge Pins to Keep Box from Separating and is Built Tough to Support Larger Loads.
- Large riveted nickel plated, steel draw bolts secure the lid.
- Steel riveted handle tie down holds heavy loads.
- Includes a deluxe, lift out tray.
- Fully lockable with padlock eye.
- Available in Red / Black.
- Dimensions: 16" W (40.6cm), 8.375" D (21cm), 8" H (20cm)
Aluminum welding for flat, horizontal and vertical applications. DC (electrode positive) only.
- Size: 1/8"
- Qty. 10
The Goldblatt utility brush is a top-quality brush. Made of select white Tampico fiber, it measures 6-1/2-Inch wide, 2-Inch thick and trimmed to 4-Inch. Versatile brush is excellent for cleaning mortar from a variety of surfaces. Bristles set into wood block. Comfortable wood handle.
- Versatile multi-purpose brush
- Made of select white Tampico
- Sturdy yet lightweight design
- Bristles set into wood
- This 15" Gadget Tool Box Includes a Full-Length, Staked Piano Hinge to Provide Greater Strength so the Box Won't Separate Even When Fully Loaded.
- Steel tool boxes include high quality features for strength and durability.
- Rugged all steel end cap construction – provides greater strength.
- Nickel-plated, steel latch.
- Durable baked epoxy finish resists rust and solvents.
- Steel carry handle for heavier loads.
- Available in Red (R-515).
Whether you are searching for hidden treasure or just need some help picking up metal, the Tool Shed Heavy Duty Magnetic Pickup Tool is the item for you!
- 25 lb. capacity
- Comfort grip
- Ranges from 22 inches to over 3 feet long
This tool features an 1/8"-round lead in silver. It fits into a metal gravity feed pencil with a pushbutton to release and feed the lead to the tip. Excellent for marking black steel. Round lead marker with 6 silver refillsLearn More
A low-hydrogen electrode for use in all positions on low, medium and high-carbon steels. 70,000 PSI tensile strength. Ideal for out-of-position welding and tacking. Runs on AC or DCEP (reverse) polarity. Not recommended for low-voltage AC welders.Learn More