- 7.0 Amp AC/DC, 12,000 rpm motor designed for faster material removal and higher overload protection
- One-Touch™ Guard eliminates the need for a tool to adjust the guard location. No buttons or levers, just turn the guard to position it.
- Hex wrench replaces spanner wrench - hex wrench is found in most tool boxes if lost
- Low profile, jam-pot gear case increases durability and allows tool to fit into tight spaces
- Quick-Change™ Wheel Release allows tool free wheel removal without need for a wrench
- 2-position removable side handle provides increased comfort and control
- Slim, ergonomic body design provides increased comfort in extended use applications
- 5/8"-11 spindle thread accepts a wide range of 4-1/2" accessories
- Replaces D28110
The M18™ and M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger accepts all M18™ and M12™ batteries, minimizing the need for extra chargers on the jobsite. This combo charger requires less time to manage charge cycles, by sequentially charging the battery packs.
- (1) 48-59-1812 M18™ M12™ Combo Charger
- Accepts all M18™ and M12™ Battery Packs, minimizing the need for extra chargers on the jobsite.
- The Combo Charger charges batteries sequentially, utilizing a first in, first charged sequence.
- Charger communicates with battery pack to manage:
- Individual Cell Voltage
- Charge Status
- Charger compatible with M12™ battery packs:
- Charger compatible with M18™ battery packs:
- 48-11-1820 - 45 minute charge time
- 48-11-1840 - 90 minute charge time
- Battery: Any M18™ or M12™ Battery Pack
- Voltage: 12V & 18V
- Warranty: 5 Year
- Weight: 2.01 lbs
- Heavy-Duty 15 Amp motor delivers power and torque through the toughest applications
- 11.3 lbs. lightweight saw reduces fatigue & improves user handling
- 45 Degree bevel capacity provides range of applications that can be completed
- Stamped steel shoe with optimum line of sight provides accurate cuts and durable construction
- Spindle lock feature allows for single wrench bit changes
- Kerf cut indicator aligns the blade to the indicator for accurate line cuts
Specifications Motor 120 VAC, 25-60 HZ/120 VDC Amps 15 Amps Capacity at 90° Cut 2-3/8" Speed 5,600 rpm Capacity at 45° Cut 1-13/16" Arbor Standard Blade Diameter 7-1/4" Weight 11.3 lbs
- Fully-Adjustable Padded Suspenders
- 8 Main Pockets with 21 Smaller Pockets and Sleeves
- 5 inch padded Belt with Double-Tongue Roller Buckle
- Large, Gusset-Style Pockets
- Fits 29 inch to 46 inch waist
- Contains the most commonly used sizes for plumbers, electricians and general applications
- 4/6 Variable pitch teeth for reduced noise and improved performance
- Super hard steel RC 65-66 for increased life
- Bi-metal construction for toughness and long life
- Clearly printed hole saw sizes for quick retrieval and added productivity
- Drop forged, heat treated steel, triple chrome plated for durability
- Knurled handles on ratchet and breaker bar for a sure grip
- Breaker bar provides excellent strength for loosening stubborn or rusty bolts and nuts
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Specs. B107.
- 6 point sockets ensure correct fit and maximum surface contact area with bolts, enabling greater torque transfer
- Socket sizes: 7/8 in., 15/16 in., 1 in., 1-1/16 in., 1-1/8 in., 1-3/16 in., 1-1/4 in., 1-5/16 in., 1-3/8 in., 1-7/16 in., 1-1/2 in., 1-5/8 in., 1-3/4 in., 1-13/16 in., 1-7/8 in., 2 in.
- 19-1/2 in. reversible ratchet handle
- 20 in. flex breaker bar
- 4 in. and 8 in. extension bars
- Blow molded storage case
$59.98UWC1 - Universal Welding Cart
The Metal Man Universal Welding cart is designed to make maneuvering your welder easy. The single cylinder rack is capable of holding up to a 7-1/2 inch diameter, 80 lb cylinder and comes with a securement chain to hold the cylinder in place. The slanted top shelf accommodates most brands of welding equipment and places the welder controls at an easy to use angle.Learn More
The Drill Doctor 350X 3/32- to 1/2-Inch Drill Bit Sharpener makes it simple to keep a sharp, perfectly angled cutting edge on common drill bits. You'll not only save money by eliminating the need to buy new bits, you'll also get your jobs done faster and more efficiently. The 350X is a compact unit that's ideal for first-time homeowners to seasoned do-it-yourselfers.
- Ideal for common bit styles for use in wood and light metal.
- Sharpens 3/32-1/2-inch drills bits.
- One-piece alignment system improves precision and adjustability while sharpening.
- Works with high-speed steel, carbide, masonry, and tin-coated bits.
- 7-3/4 Pounds
- Utilizes an industrial-strength diamond sharpening wheel.
- Offers simple, on-chuck alignment.