$429.00The M18 FUEL™ 1/2" High Torque Impact Wrench with Friction Ring Kit features the most powerful cordless wrench in its class, delivering up to 700 ft-lbs of maximum fastening torque, 1,100 ft-lbs of nut-busting torque and up to 2X more runtime. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor outperforms competitors with constant power output, and the Milwaukee® designed impact mechanism delivers up to 700 ft-lbs of maximum fastening torque. The REDLITHIUM™ XC 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack delivers more work per charge and more work over pack life than any other battery. It features an onboard fuel gauge to help you monitor the charge moreaccurately, so there’s less downtime on the job. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence allows the operator to choose between 2 fastening modes with Milwaukee’s proprietary DRIVE CONTROL™ feature and ensures maximum performance and protection from overload, overheating and over-discharge.Learn More
This 18-volt lithium-ion FUEL™ High-Torque Impact Wrench offers quick, tool-free socket changes with a 1/2" friction ring anvil. You’ll get ultimate comfort during extended use with the new contoured soft grip. The kit includes 2 REDLITHIUM™ XC 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Packs, a multi-voltage charger and a carrying case.
$399.99The Milwaukee® M18™ cordless 4-tool combo kit includes the 1/2in. hammer drill/driver, Sawzall® recip saw, 1/4in. hex impact driver and worklight. The M18™ cordless system's patented technologies and electronics, innovative motor design, and superior ergonomics provide the most efficient blend of power, weight and performance in the industry. Powered by Lithium-Ion, the M18™ cordless system delivers more torque, more power, and longer run time than the competition.
- (1) M18™ Compact 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver (2607-20)
- (1) M18™ SAWZALL® Recip Saw (2620-20)
- (1) M18™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (2656-20)
- (1) M18™ LED Work Light (2735-20)
- (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC Extended Capacity Battery (48-11-1828)
- (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- (1) Contractor Bag
Cordless 1/2in. Hammer Drill/Driver
- Milwaukee 4-pole frameless motor
- Delivers 550 in.-lbs. of peak torque
- 0–450/0–1700 RPM, & 29,000 BPM
Cordless Sawzall Reciprocating Saw
- Patented gear-protecting clutch and counterbalance system
- Durable, lightweight design
- 0–3200 SPM
Cordless 1/4in. hex impact driver
- Delivers 2200 RPM
- Provides 1400 in.-lbs. of torque
- Offers 0–3200 IPM, providing more impacts for increased productivity
- Has fold-away hook for handsfree use
- 135° rotating head to direct light at work area
- DPM™ - Digital Power Management: Overload protection prevents damage to the tool and battery in abusive situations
- Compatibility: Works with M18™ XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ Batteries and M18™ Compact RED LITHIUM™ Batteries
- Voltage: 18V
- Battery: (2) M18™ XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ Batteries
- Charger: 1-Hour Charger
- Number of Tools: 4
- Carrier: Contractor Bag
The Auto Arc 130 operates off 115 volt standard household current. It comes ready to weld with or without shielding gas using .023-.035 solid wire or .030-.035 flux cored wire. The 500550 Auto Arc 130 Package a welding cart, welding helmet and fixed flow MIG regulator kit. With an amperage output range of 30 - 130, it easily handles a broad selection of solid mild steel or stainless, flux cored and aluminum wires.
- Bonus Kit Includes: Welding cart with cylinder rack (Hobart # 194776), welding helmet (Hobart # 770286) and fixed flow regulator kit with gas hose (Hobart # 770657). 8 ft. (2.4 m) H-9B MIG welding gun with liner for .023 - .035 wire
- Built-in gas valve
- Power cord with plug
- Work cable with clamp
- Sample spool of .030 in. (0.8 mm) self-shielded flux cored welding wire
- Extra .030 in. (0.8 mm) contact tips
- Weld Set-up Door Chart
- Owner’s Manual with parts list, installation, operation maintenance and wire welding guidelines
- Assembled in the USA
- Welds 22 gauge up to 3/16 inch steel
- Proven built-in wire feeder with quick-release drive roll lever
- Built-in contactor eases use and is an excellent safety feature which makes wire electrically "cold" when not welding.
- Four output voltage settings with wire feed tracking provide quick and easy adjustment for different materials and thickness.
- Dual groove drive rolls make it easy to switch between .023/.025 in. (0.6 mm) and .030 - .035 in. (0.8 - 0.9 mm) wire
- Self-resetting thermal overload and motor protection
- Rated Output at 20% Duty: 85A @ 17.5 VDC
- Cycle: 51A @ 21VDC (CSA Rating)
- Current Range: 30 - 130 Amps
- Max Open Circuit Voltage: 27 Volts
- Wire Feed Speed Range w/o load: 0 - 500 Inches per Minute
- Amps Input @ 115V: 20 (15 is CSA rating)
- Height: 16-7/8"
- Width: 9-7/8"
- Depth: 12-1/8"
Delta Steel Transfer tanks are designed for the toughest conditions. Made of heavy-duty .125 tread plate aluminum, the tanks have internal baffles for reinforcing and controlling the flow of the contents when moving. All tanks are pressure tested for leaks.
- Internal baffles add extra strength and control the flow of the contents when moving.
- 2-in reinforced bungs allow convenient use from either side.
- Filter system recommended.
- Built-in lifting rings to assist with lifting and moving an empty tank.
- Lockable filler cap and coupler prevent excessive pressure build up.
- Heavy-duty brackets to secure the tank to the truck bed.
- All brackets must be bolted to the truck bed.
- Safety Fill Capacity: 98 Gallons
- Maximum Fill Capacity: 106 Gallons
Dimensions: H: 18 1/8 W: 18 1/4 L: 48 1/8
Weight (lbs.): 100
Cubic feet: 9
- Brushed stainless steel paddle handle, with rotary style latch mechanism features a two position latch that prevents the door from inadvertently opening.
- Aluminum doors swing down for easy access and a full view of the contents. Opened door is supported by aircraft-type cables with swedged fittings which can be removed to allow for a fully open swing down position.
- Positive weather seal protects tools and materials stored inside from road dirt and weather.
Dimensions: H: 18 W: 18 1/4 L: 30 1/8
Weight (lbs.): 70
Cubic feet: 5.6
- Aluminum Door and Hinge
- Three-Point Latching System
- 14 gauge steel picture Frame Body Design
- Available in Black Armor-Tuf Finish or White Armor-Tuf Finish (530-3-01)
Underbody boxes provide a secure, convenient storage solution.
- Specially designed channel and bulb seal is designed to keep water out
- Coated steel cable allows door to remain open at a 90 degree angle
- Locking stainless steel flush mount T-handle provides security
- Lid available in Aluminum or Rhino
- Protected with Rhino Lining
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design
$399.00The 2797-22 M18 FUEL™ Cordless 2-Tool Combo Kit includes the M18 FUEL™ 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver (2604-20) and M18 FUEL™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (2653-20). M18 FUEL™ features a POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor, REDLINK PLUS™ Electronic Intelligence and REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology, this results in longer motor life, more run time and more power. The POWERSTATE™ brushless motor works harder and lives longer than all leadingcompetitors, while reducing noise and cooling more rapidly to deliver years of maintenance-free performance. The Milwaukee REDLITHIUM™ XC4.0 Battery is the most durable pack on the market and provides up to 2X more run time than standard Lithium-Ion batteries. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence hardware and software is the world’s most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics that will maximize performance and protect the user’s investment.Learn More
Aluminum Top Rail Boxes Professional Top Rail Mount boxes have a double box design to provide additional storage without losing valuable truck bed space. Easily mounted to the bed rail of most trucks and includes water resistant gaskets.
- Designed for strength with weather proof gaskets
- Front opening protects contents from the elements
- Recessed Stainless Steel T-Handle
- Available in diamond-tread Bright finish
- Sturdy .060" Aluminum resists rust
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Dimensions: 72" L x 12" W x 22.5" H
UNDERBODY ALUMINUM TOOLBOX 36"" Underbody Single Door Do you need more space for your gear? Think under the box with these underbody storage series boxes from UWS. Their underbody boxes are built to be rugged from heavy-duty, .080 in. aluminum that helps to prevent sagging and leaking and minimizes dents. UWS fits these storage solutions with stainless steel T-handles and brass locking systems, stainless steel aircraft cable supports on the lids, and MicroSeal stripping to keep your equipment dry and clean. Mount these underbody boxes above or below flatbeds, dump trucks, and trailer bodies. What's your solution to limited tool and equipment space? Resolve to stow your gear in USA-made UWS underbody storage series boxes.Learn More