- Two, 2 in. NPT reinforced bungs
- Pump can be mounted on either side of the tank
- Built-in lifting rings assist with moving an empty tank.
- Heavy-duty mounting brackets secures the tank to the truck bed.
- Lockable filler cap and coupler prevents excessive pressure build-up.
- Safety Fill Capacity: 51 Gallons
- Maximum Fill Capacity: 54 Gallons
DWC1 - Deluxe Welding Cart
The Metal Man deluxe welding cabinet provides an integrated all-in-one solution for a portable welder or plasma cutter applications. Designed for equipment to sit on top of cabinet, and a 7 1/2in. gas cylinder configuration, it makes maneuvering a snap. It includes 4 drawers of varying sizes that provide convenient storage for helmet, hammer, brush and other welding accessories, along with hooks that provide easy access to welding cables.
- Capacity: 150 lbs.
- Dimensions: 28.3" x 17.6" x 33.5"
- 7" rear wheels
- 2 locking front casters
- Steel construction with Powder Coat Finish
- Ball Bearing Drawer Sides
This Hobart welding helmet is suitable for MIG, TIG and Stick welding. The Pro Series lens features both weld and grind modes. It features a large viewing area three independent arc sensors, grind mode sensitivity and delay controls. It includes Hobart's 2 year lens warranty.
- Lens viewing area – 9.02 square inches
- Lens size: 3.82" x 2.36" (9.02 sq. inches)
- Variable shade #8 –13, light state #3
- 1/30,000 switching speed
- 4 independent arc sensors
- Low battery indicator
- Lightweight Polyamide Shell
- Adjustable Ratcheting Headgear
- Low-Amperage TIG Capable Accepts Magnifying Cheater Lenses
Rethought and repurposed. Not a file box, but a between-seat Cab Command Center! Plenty of room for your laptop and hanging files. Handy clip board on lid and extra storage for personal items. Power Pass® electrical pass-thru grommet lets you keep everything charged while you’re on the road. Our D-Handle lock keeps everything safe when you’re on the job. Easy to release interior latch lets you take it when you need it.
- Dimensions: 12" H x 13" W x 20" L
Use the Tradesman 70 in. Aluminum Full-Size Side-Mount Truck Box to stow and lock your tools, valuables and more. This bright metallic truck box has a push button and locks with a key.
- Enclosed storage for full size trucks
- 0.060 Aluminum with a bright finish
- Keyed lock
- Push button for easy access
Medium Duty Outfit
Versatile yet economical, this "HOBART" outfit includes many features found in more expensive outfits. The HOBART TOUGHCUT™ is perfect for a multitude of applications such as farm, ranch, hobby, automotive, refrigeration, light fabrication and repair. This outfit is designed for use with acetylene fuel gas but can operate on propane by simply changing to propane tips. Ready to weld up to 3/32” and cut up to ½” with the nozzle and tip included. Welds up to 1 ¼” and cuts up to 6” mild steel with optional, medium duty Victor style tips and nozzles.
Comes Complete with:
- (1) Brass Torch Handle with Factory Installed Check Valves
- (1) Brass Cutting Attachment with Stainless Steel Tubes and Lever
- (1) #0 Cutting Tip (factory installed in cutting attachment)
- (1) #0 Welding Tip
- (1) Set of Optional Torch Mounted Flashback Arrestors (Oxy + Fuel)
- (1) Flip Front Goggles 2 X 4 ¼” Shade #5
- (1) Brass Oxygen Compressed Gas Regulator w/ 2” Gauges & T-handles
- (1) Brass Acetylene Compressed Gas Regulator w/ 2” Gauges & T-handles
- (1) Tip Cleaner Kit
- (1) Tank Wrench (multi-purpose 10-way)
- (1) Single Flint Striker
- (1) 20’ Oxy/Fuel Twin Hose 3/16” ID “T” Grade (for all gases)
- (1) Instruction Manual
Let the Tradesman 48 in. Aluminum Side-Mount Truck Box hold your tools, valuables and more. This truck box, with its push button and gas shocks, opens and closes effortlessly. It locks with a key.
- Enclosed storage for full and mid size trucks
- 0.060 Aluminum with a black finish
- Push button for easy access
- Heavy duty gas shocks for smooth open and close
- Keyed lock
The 3,000 lbs. capacity Pro-Series Drywall Cart has the muscle you need to move tools, paneling, drywall, plywood or other assorted material from the truck to the job site The cart easily rolls on four 8 inch swivel casters over tile, asphalt, carpet, concrete, short grass and packed dirt. Two of the four casters have locking mechanisms to keep the cart from rolling away. This drywall cart is great for contractors, handymen or weekend renovators. The wrap around tube frame is coated with a durable powder coated paint finish that will resist scratches and rust, and the front end bumper provides the frame with extra support. Rounded corners help prevent damaging finished work. This large, heavy-duty, all-purpose drywall cart can help you with the heavy lifting and will save you endless trips to and from the truck. The large steel platform measures 44 in. x 11 in. to securely carry enough drywall to finish an entire room.
- Great for remodeling jobs that require hauling assorted materials and tools, transport paneling, drywall or plywood
- Rolls on four 8 in. swivel casters for easy maneuverability, two swivel casters lock for security
- Durable powder coat paint finish resists rust and corrosion
- Rounded corners help prevent damaging finished work , wrap-around tube frame, and bumper for extra strength and durability
- Large steel platform measures 44 in. x 11 in. to securely carry enough drywall to finish an entire room
- Assembled size: 49-3/4 in. L x 22-1/2 in. W x 47 in. H
- 3,000 lb. Load capacity
- No. 2 Stick Cable Set, 50 ft
- Consists of 50 ft No. 2 electrode cable with holder, and 50 ft work cable with 2 clamps.
- 200 A, 100% duty cycle.