The Metal Man FC125 is a 115V flux core only wire feed welder that is designed to be economical and easy to use. It is capable of welding steel up to 3/16 of an inch in a single pass using either .030 or .035 flux core wire. The cooling fan and thermal overload protection help prevent overheating.
The attached 6 foot flux core gun and ground cable with clamp make this machine portable and ready to weld out of the box.Learn More
Rethought and repurposed. Not a file box, but a between-seat Cab Command Center! Plenty of room for your laptop and hanging files. Handy clip board on lid and extra storage for personal items. Power Pass® electrical pass-thru grommet lets you keep everything charged while you’re on the road. Our D-Handle lock keeps everything safe when you’re on the job. Easy to release interior latch lets you take it when you need it.
- Dimensions: 12" H x 13" W x 20" L
The Champion 42436 1,500 Peak/1,200 Running Watts CARB Certified Portable Generator is a snap to get up and running with a recoil start. The generator unit itself features a 1.45-gal. fuel tank for 10 running hours at 50% load, and low-oil shut-off. Champion Power Equipment's model 42436 generators produces 1,200 running watts and 1,500 peak watts for dependable power for your home, RV and emergencies.
The generator boasts an 80cc OHV engine. The engine is 4-stroke, single cylinder, air-cooled and includes a cast iron sleeve for durability. The generator has an integrated control panel with a 20-amp 120-volt outlet - 10A breaker. The generator is held in a 3/4 in. diameter tubular steel frame for protection and durability. Meets EPA and CARB Standards.
- 1200 rated watts, 1500-watts maximum
- 80cc OHV champion engine
- 4-stroke, single cylinder, air-cooled engine, recoil start
- Low oil shut-off
- Cast iron sleeve for durability
- 1.45-gal. fuel tank runs 10 hours at 50% load
- 3/4 in. diameter tubular steel frame for protection and durability
- 65 dBA at 23 ft.
- Lightweight (62 lb.) and portable
- Weather-proof custom made vinyl cover available separately
- CARB compliant, can be sold in California
- Includes oil funeel and spark plug socket
- SAE 10W-30 oil recommended (not included)
- Click on the more info tab to download the specifications pdf to view the wattage requirement guide
Milwaukee M18 FUEL™...A New Breed of Cordless Tool. Utilizing the Most Advanced Technologies in the World, FUEL™ Delivers Unrivaled Performance in a Compact Structure. Built for the Most Demanding Professionals in the World.
With up to 650 in lbs of torque, the M18 FUEL™ Drill Driver is the most powerful drill in its class. The new Milwaukee designed and built POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor provides unmatched power and sustained torque to complete the toughest of applications. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor outperforms all leading competitors and delivers up to 10X longer motor life for maximum durability. Powered by the most durable battery pack on the market – REDLITHIUM™, the M18 FUEL™ Drill Driver delivers up to 50% more run-time than the competition. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ batteries provide longer battery life, with over 5X more recharges than leading competitors. A battery fuel gauge displays remaining charge for less down time on the job. The M18 FUEL™ Drill Driver contains the most advanced electronic system on the market, with REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence. REDLINK PLUS™ electronics provide total system communication with overload protection. The M18 FUEL™ Drill Driver comes with the new multi-voltage charger, so you can charge all M12™ and M18™ batteries with one charger. A new contoured soft grip gives users the ultimate comfort during prolonged use. The M18 FUEL™ Drill Driver comes with an all metal ratcheting locking chuck for maximum grip, bit retention and durability. Tool features an LED light, and is compatible with REDLITHIUM™ compact and XC battery packs.
- 2603 M18™ FUEL 1/2" Drill/Driver
- (2) M18™ COMPACT REDLITHIUM™ Battery Packs
- Multi-Voltage Charger
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Delivers up to 650 in lbs of torque with maximum sustained torque to complete the toughest of applications
- REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence: The most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics. Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- Volts: 18V
- Torque: 650 in lbs
- Speed: 2 Speed
- RPM: 0-550 / 0-1,850 RPM
- Chuck Type: 1/2" Metal Single Sleeve - Ratcheting Lock
- Metal Sleeve: Yes
- Ratcheting Lock: Yes
- On Board Fuel Gauge: Fuel Gauge on Battery
- LED Light: Yes
- Battery: REDLITHIUM™
- Batteries Included: (2) M18™ COMPACT REDLITHIUM™ Battery Packs
- Charger: NEW M18™ and M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger
- Charge Time: 30 Minutes
- Tool Length: 7.9 in
- Tool Weight (w/battery): 4.4 lbs
60 in. Economy Line cross bed truck tool box 16 in. wide. Fits most mid-size truck beds with dual lid. Made of .056 aluminum. Available in bright finish.
- 16 in. wide economy line
- Made of .056 diamond plate aluminum
- Double latch paddle handle
- Low profile design to maxize rear visibility
- Bright finish
All Generator Sales are Final. No returns. If you have a warranty issue it will be your responsibility to take to your local store for item to be fixed by one of our mechanics. If you purchase online and do not have a local store you can ship the item to us to be repaired at your expense both ways. Rural King assumes no liability of freight damage. If product is damaged in shipping the customer will be responsible for filing a freight claim with that carrier.
- Peak Power: 2000 Watt
- Engine Type: 4 Stroke/ EPA approved 80CC
- Outlets: 12V DC and 120V AC
- Fuel Capacity: 1.32 Gal.
- Run Time: 9hrs. at 50% Load
Use with model 223-3 Quick Clamp.Learn More
Our ATV storage box is constructed of .060 aluminum tread plate material. To secure your objects this box offers a 3 finger double latch paddle handle with the oversized stricker pin plus fully welded seams for added durability. The heavy duty gas shock allow for easy opening and closing every time and the full lid weather gasket keeps the elements out. A professional look, secure storage while in the field on your ATV vehicle, in the bed of your truck, or as a heavy duty storage system in your garage or workshop.
Features & Benefits
- Fits most ATV vehicles
- Heavy duty gas shock
- 3 finger paddle handle to secure your objects
- Easy-carry side handles
- Dimensions: 13.5 x 36.8 x 22 inches
This Hobart welding helmet is suitable for MIG, TIG and Stick welding. The Pro Series lens features both weld and grind modes. It features a large viewing area three independent arc sensors, grind mode sensitivity and delay controls. It includes Hobart's 2 year lens warranty.
- Lens viewing area – 9.02 square inches
- Lens size: 3.82" x 2.36" (9.02 sq. inches)
- Variable shade #8 –13, light state #3
- 1/30,000 switching speed
- 4 independent arc sensors
- Low battery indicator
- Lightweight Polyamide Shell
- Adjustable Ratcheting Headgear
- Low-Amperage TIG Capable Accepts Magnifying Cheater Lenses
- 4-position blade clamp allows for flush cutting and increased positional versatility
- 1-1/8-inch stroke length delivers a fast cutting speed
- Variable speed trigger with 0-3000 rpm provides increased blade control and faster cut speeds
- Pivoting adjustable shoe extends blade life and allows depth of cut control
- Rubber over molded comfort grip delivers optimal comfort and control