- Two, 2 inch reinforced bungs
- Pump can be mounted on either side of the tank.
- Built-in lifting rings assist with lifting empty tank.
- Heavy-duty mounting brackets secures the tank to the truck bed.
- Locakable filter cap and coupler prevents excessive pressure build-up.
- Safety Fill Level: 50 Gallons
- Maximum Fill Level: 55 Gallons
- Dimensions (Length x Width x Height): 23 1/4" x 24" x 23 1/4"
Dee Zee Tool Box - Specialty ATV or Universal Storage Chest. Constructed of durable Brite-Tread aluminum. Black-Tread powder coat, provides a gloss black finish while it protects and prevents oxidation. Other features: lockable paddle handles, dampened gas shocks, closed cell foam gasket, and self-adjusting strikers. Mounting hardware included. Provides lockable storage for your ATV or anywhere else you need it.
- Specialty Series Utility Box
- Non-Rusting .056 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Protective Gloss Black Powder Coat Finish
- Versatile Storage Option
- Lockable Stainless Steel Paddle Handle
- ATV Mounting Hardware Included
- L: 35 :_mage_bind_var_125 x H: 9" ; Vol: 2 cu. ft.
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
The TAWB56W is an aluminum flush mount design that provides a clean look and an unobstructed view of the road. Made of .060 in. aluminum. New wider design. Offset lid construction allows lid to open fully without back wall interference. Strong double latch paddle handles protect your valuables.
- Fits full size trucks with a wider design
- Offset lid construction allowing lid to open fully without back wall interference
- Strong double latch paddle handle protects your valuables
- Bright finish
- 4-position blade clamp allows for flush cutting and increased positional versatility
- 1-1/8-inch stroke length delivers a fast cutting speed
- Variable speed trigger with 0-3000 rpm provides increased blade control and faster cut speeds
- Pivoting adjustable shoe extends blade life and allows depth of cut control
- Rubber over molded comfort grip delivers optimal comfort and control
The DAC Series Aluminum Crossovers offer a great combination of features for storing and protecting your valuables. Available in Single Lid and Mid-Lid Dual Lid models, they will provide improved long-term durability, and reliability when compared to other products in the same price range.
- High-strength body with wide top flanges resists cargo damage and helps protect the lock system
- Rugged adjustable strikers adjust vertically and horizontally to keep the lid locked down tight
- Large pan bolsters reinforce the beveled edge lids for improved rigidity and strength
- Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevent moisture from getting inside
- Gas spring lid lifts automatically raise the lids for easier access
- 3-compartment tray provides storage space for small items
- Full weather stripping creates a tight seal against moisture and dust
Dimension A: 70-1/8-in Dimension B: 60-1/8-in Dimension C: 17-1/4-in Dimension D: 12-in Dimension E: 20-1/4-in Dimension F: 20-7/8-in Dimension G: 71-1/8-in
Our ATV storage box is constructed of .060 aluminum tread plate material. To secure your objects this box offers a 3 finger double latch paddle handle with the oversized stricker pin plus fully welded seams for added durability. The heavy duty gas shock allow for easy opening and closing every time and the full lid weather gasket keeps the elements out. A professional look, secure storage while in the field on your ATV vehicle, in the bed of your truck, or as a heavy duty storage system in your garage or workshop.
Features & Benefits
- Fits most ATV vehicles
- Heavy duty gas shock
- 3 finger paddle handle to secure your objects
- Easy-carry side handles
- Dimensions: 13.5 x 36.8 x 22 inches
Milwaukee M18 FUEL™...A New Breed of Cordless Tool. Utilizing the Most Advanced Technologies in the World, FUEL™ Delivers Unrivaled Performance in a Compact Structure. Built for the Most Demanding Professionals in the World.
With up to 650 in lbs of torque, the M18 FUEL™ Drill Driver is the most powerful drill in its class. The new Milwaukee designed and built POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor provides unmatched power and sustained torque to complete the toughest of applications. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor outperforms all leading competitors and delivers up to 10X longer motor life for maximum durability. Powered by the most durable battery pack on the market – REDLITHIUM™, the M18 FUEL™ Drill Driver delivers up to 50% more run-time than the competition. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ batteries provide longer battery life, with over 5X more recharges than leading competitors. A battery fuel gauge displays remaining charge for less down time on the job. The M18 FUEL™ Drill Driver contains the most advanced electronic system on the market, with REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence. REDLINK PLUS™ electronics provide total system communication with overload protection. The M18 FUEL™ Drill Driver comes with the new multi-voltage charger, so you can charge all M12™ and M18™ batteries with one charger. A new contoured soft grip gives users the ultimate comfort during prolonged use. The M18 FUEL™ Drill Driver comes with an all metal ratcheting locking chuck for maximum grip, bit retention and durability. Tool features an LED light, and is compatible with REDLITHIUM™ compact and XC battery packs.
- 2603 M18™ FUEL 1/2" Drill/Driver
- (2) M18™ COMPACT REDLITHIUM™ Battery Packs
- Multi-Voltage Charger
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Delivers up to 650 in lbs of torque with maximum sustained torque to complete the toughest of applications
- REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence: The most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics. Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- Volts: 18V
- Torque: 650 in lbs
- Speed: 2 Speed
- RPM: 0-550 / 0-1,850 RPM
- Chuck Type: 1/2" Metal Single Sleeve - Ratcheting Lock
- Metal Sleeve: Yes
- Ratcheting Lock: Yes
- On Board Fuel Gauge: Fuel Gauge on Battery
- LED Light: Yes
- Battery: REDLITHIUM™
- Batteries Included: (2) M18™ COMPACT REDLITHIUM™ Battery Packs
- Charger: NEW M18™ and M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger
- Charge Time: 30 Minutes
- Tool Length: 7.9 in
- Tool Weight (w/battery): 4.4 lbs
Regular Price: $399.98
Special Price: $229.98
With the Tool Shed 36 inch 5 Drawer Chest you can move your tools around with the casters and you can lock your tool chest to prevent theft!
- 5 Spacious Drawers
- 4 Casters for Easier Mobility
- Key Lock
- Anti-Slip Mats included in each drawer
- Ball Bearing Slide Drawers
- Matte Black Color
This Hobart welding helmet is suitable for MIG, TIG and Stick welding. The Pro Series lens features both weld and grind modes. It features a large viewing area three independent arc sensors, grind mode sensitivity and delay controls. It includes Hobart's 2 year lens warranty.
- Lens viewing area – 9.02 square inches
- Lens size: 3.82" x 2.36" (9.02 sq. inches)
- Variable shade #8 –13, light state #3
- 1/30,000 switching speed
- 4 independent arc sensors
- Low battery indicator
- Lightweight Polyamide Shell
- Adjustable Ratcheting Headgear
- Low-Amperage TIG Capable Accepts Magnifying Cheater Lenses