56" Optional Stainless Steel Top for 56 in. 11 Drawer Roller Tool Cabinet (EX5611RC)
- Material; 20 Gauge, 34 grade stainless steel
- Heavy duty work surface
- Welded polished side corners
- Easy to clean surface
- Fits on EX5611 roller cabinet
- 3" H x 55.75" x 19.75" D, 95 lbs
Champion Power Equipment Wireless Remote Power Winch Kit gives you the added benefit of operating your winch via wireless remote control, up to 80 feet away. Just power up the remote control and push the separate in/out buttons, your winch does what you tell it to do. The high-quality winch will increase the utility of your ATV, UTV or work vehicle. Complete with everything you need to start power winching right out of the box.
Features universal mounting channel with hardware included and a very easy to operate mini rocker switch with cables and contactor and the wireless remote control with antenna. The unique clutch system allows for easy spooling of the heavy-duty 38 feet x 15/64 inch diameter galvanized super-duty aircraft cable.
- 4,500 pounds rate line pull, roller fairlead included
- Permanent magnet motor (1.6 HP, 12V DC) with cam action spooling clutch
- Galvanized super-duty aircraft cable (38 feet x 15/64 inch)
- Planetary gear train (180:1 gear ratio)
- Accessories: Wireless remote and antenna, roller fairlead, power in/out mini rocker switch with cables and contactor; universal mounting channel
Our ATV storage box is constructed of .060 aluminum tread plate material. To secure your objects this box offers a 3 finger double latch paddle handle with the oversized stricker pin plus fully welded seams for added durability. The heavy duty gas shock allow for easy opening and closing every time and the full lid weather gasket keeps the elements out. A professional look, secure storage while in the field on your ATV vehicle, in the bed of your truck, or as a heavy duty storage system in your garage or workshop.
Features & Benefits
- Fits most ATV vehicles
- Heavy duty gas shock
- 3 finger paddle handle to secure your objects
- Easy-carry side handles
- Dimensions: 13.5 x 36.8 x 22 inches
Full width drawer pulls with strong d tentes. All drawers come equipped with pre cut drawer liners. Full length brushed aluminum drawer trim.Learn More
AirFoxx High Velocity 1 HP 3 Speed 3 Position 4000 CFM Air Mover / Carpet Dryer / Floor Dryer: AM4000A
- Weight: 42 lbs
- Width: 20.5
- Length: 19
- Height: 21.5
- Color: Black/Yellow
- Construction: Polyethylene
- CFM: 4000
- Horse Power: 1
- Power Cord Length: 25'
- Voltage: 110
- Amp: 10
- Impeller Diameter: 10.5"
- Static Pressure: 3.5"
- Sound Rating dB: 50
These indoor surface mount transfer switches are designed for fast installation in residential and commercial applications. The 18-inch flexible conduit whip attaches easily to the load center and all wires are clearly marked. Simply select the circuits needed in an emergency and connect them to the Pro/Tranwire leads.
Pro/Tran transfer switches feature a rugged powder-coated steel cabinet with six combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts, resettable branch rated circuit breakers and non-defeatable (break-before-make) double-throw switches. Some models feature exclusive Reliance wattmeters with accuracy of ± 3% throughout the entire range.
All Pro/Tran models with the suffix "A", plus the 30508B, include a separate flanged inlet for direct generator connection in a dry location. It is recommended that all manual transfer switches installed indoors be used with an appropriate power inlet box. All other Pro/Tran models are intended for hardwire installation to a power inlet box, but include a covered opening to accommodate a power inlet for installation in a dry location.
A wattmeter panel (WP7500) is available for all models without meters (except models 15114A and 30114A). The wattmeter panel includes an opening, with cover, for an optional power inlet.Learn More
Milwaukee M18 FUEL™...A New Breed of Cordless Tool. Utilizing the Most Advanced Technologies in the World, FUEL™ Delivers Unrivaled Performance in a Compact Structure. Built for the Most Demanding Professionals in the World.
With up to 650 in lbs of torque, the M18 FUEL™ Drill Driver is the most powerful drill in its class. The new Milwaukee designed and built POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor provides unmatched power and sustained torque to complete the toughest of applications. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor outperforms all leading competitors and delivers up to 10X longer motor life for maximum durability. Powered by the most durable battery pack on the market – REDLITHIUM™, the M18 FUEL™ Drill Driver delivers up to 50% more run-time than the competition. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ batteries provide longer battery life, with over 5X more recharges than leading competitors. A battery fuel gauge displays remaining charge for less down time on the job. The M18 FUEL™ Drill Driver contains the most advanced electronic system on the market, with REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence. REDLINK PLUS™ electronics provide total system communication with overload protection. The M18 FUEL™ Drill Driver comes with the new multi-voltage charger, so you can charge all M12™ and M18™ batteries with one charger. A new contoured soft grip gives users the ultimate comfort during prolonged use. The M18 FUEL™ Drill Driver comes with an all metal ratcheting locking chuck for maximum grip, bit retention and durability. Tool features an LED light, and is compatible with REDLITHIUM™ compact and XC battery packs.
- 2603 M18™ FUEL 1/2" Drill/Driver
- (2) M18™ COMPACT REDLITHIUM™ Battery Packs
- Multi-Voltage Charger
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Delivers up to 650 in lbs of torque with maximum sustained torque to complete the toughest of applications
- REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence: The most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics. Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- Volts: 18V
- Torque: 650 in lbs
- Speed: 2 Speed
- RPM: 0-550 / 0-1,850 RPM
- Chuck Type: 1/2" Metal Single Sleeve - Ratcheting Lock
- Metal Sleeve: Yes
- Ratcheting Lock: Yes
- On Board Fuel Gauge: Fuel Gauge on Battery
- LED Light: Yes
- Battery: REDLITHIUM™
- Batteries Included: (2) M18™ COMPACT REDLITHIUM™ Battery Packs
- Charger: NEW M18™ and M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger
- Charge Time: 30 Minutes
- Tool Length: 7.9 in
- Tool Weight (w/battery): 4.4 lbs
- Wide, full-length bolsters add strength and rigidity to the lid
- Fully welded upper body seams and formed channels in the bottom add strength and rigidity to the body
- Self-rising lid has center-mounted heavy-duty gas spring lid lift
- 3-compartment sliding tray provides convenient storage of hand tools and small items
- Full weather stripping helps seal out moisture and dust
- Tough Armor-Brite powder paint for superior rust resistance Learn More
Steel on-site chest
- Site-vault security system
- EZ-Loader caster skid bolster
- Stacked and welded steel hinges
- Heavy duty locking arms
- Bolt cutter proof locking system
- 42" x 20 x23 3/4"
- 9.3 cu. ft usable space
- Weight: 116 lbs.
- Metal is 7g where the feet are
- 14g at hinges
- 16g everywhere else