Fits Hi-Side Box model 265-3-02.
- #7 in picture
Delta CHAMPION GL Innersides mount on top of the bed side walls to help keep the bed free for storing bulky items. They are ideal for storing long tools and equipment. Mount an innerside on both sides of the bed and a crossover to create a wrap-around storage system. Delta CHAMPION Innersides match the appearance of Delta CHAMPION Crossovers. They share many of the same important features for providing superior strength and security.
- Patented Gear-Lock Latch on the stainless steel paddle handle provides premium security and weather resistance when the lid is latched shut
- 3-Layer Laminated RSL Rigid Structural Lid has a reverse beveled edge liner and an inner layer of rigid foam insulation to create the most rigid, strongest aluminum lid that Delta's ever made
- Adjustable lid strikers lock the lid down tight for superior security
- High-strength, self-rising lids will resist attempted break-ins
- Built-in, full-width storage compartment on the front for storing hand tools and other small items
- Available with black finish (model number 1-377002)
Our standard and low profile cross bed boxes are designed to fit most full-size trucks and allow storage under the box. Several models to choose from include Gull-wing or Full (single) lid. Our low profile truck boxes provide our customers with maximum rear window visibility and aerodynamic styling for today's sleek truck designs.Product Features
- Larger 5/16" adjustable striker pin head
- Gas cylinders allow easy access
- Optional double latch system or push button design
- Weatherproof gasket prevents leakage
- Available in Bright or Black finish
- .060" Aluminum resists rust
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish
The Thule Professional DeWalt DCSLR760 Contractor Steel Ladder Rack is an adjustable, multi-position ladder and lumber carrying system that installs easily to most pickup trucks.
- Heavy-duty 14 gauge welded steel construction
- Durable black powder coat finish
- 250lb load capacity
- Fits any size pickup truck
- Easily adjustable two-position feature customizes rack to accommodate various loads
- Load arms are fully adjustable from 22 to 37 inches
- Rugged 1.5 inch square tubes
- Rack is easily removed when not in us
- Installs with basic hand tools and a drill
Delta Single Lid Crossover models provide easier access to longer cargo. Lid locks and unlocks from the driver's side and opens from either side. Mid-Lid design offers a 40% larger opening than Gull Wing models. Lids lock, unlock, and open from the same side.
- Beveled edge lids are reinforced with a large, pan-style bolster
- Self-rising lids have reliable gas spring lid lifts for easier access
- Stainless steel paddle handles for long-term durability
- Full weather stripping helps seal out moisture and dust Learn More
DRAWER SLIDE BOXES 18"" Drawer Slide Add more tool access and get more organization with UWS Drawer Slide series toolboxes! These slim, upright boxes are perfect additions to your work vehicle to stow the tools you use most often. UWS Drawer Slide boxes offer five precision-injected, commercial-grade drawers with corrosion-resistant, zinc plated metal slides and stainless steel ball bearings for super-smooth operation. These aluminum USA-made toolboxes have stainless steel T-handle locks and MicroSeal stripping for rust-free security that seals out moisture, dust, and dirt. Mounting hardware is included, too, making your install a done deal! Be efficient--keep your most-used tools at hand with UWS Drawer Slide series toolboxes.Learn More
Fits Hi-Side Box model 290-5-01.
- #7 in picture
- Includes Weather Strip, Decal, and Bolt Kit.
Innerside Boxes mount on top of the bed side rails or walls. The lower part of the box extends down the inside of the side rails or walls.
They are ideal for storing longer tools and can be used individually or in pairs.
Combine a pair of Innerside Boxes with a Crossover to create a wraparound storage system on your truck.
Measure the length of your truck’s side rails or walls to determine the length of Innerside Box you can install on your truck. If used with a Crossover, deduct the space needed for it and allow a 1” space between the Crossover and the Innerside Boxes for the lids to open and close without interference.
Innerside Boxes come with support legs and mounting hardware.
- Gear-Lock Locking System
- Resists over 1000 Lbs of break-in force.
- Built-in Full-length Storage Compartments
- Provides storage for small parts and tools.
- High Strength Body Design
- Resists cargo damages and attempted break-ins.
- 3 Layer RSL Lid
- Provides superior lids strength and rigidity
- Self aligning lid latch pins pivot side to side to ensure the lid seals tight.
Fits Hi-Side Box model 396-5-02.
- #7 in picture