Don’t let its size fool you! Thanks to a compact design and a commercial-grade engine, the Briggs & Stratton 10kW standby generator proves big power can come in a small generator. This Briggs & Stratton compact Standby Generator automatically provides a backup power supply to your home seconds after sensing an electric power outage. This home generator includes 100 Amp 16 circuit outdoor/indoor NEMA 3R rated auto transfer switch for easy installation.
- The durable generator enclosure is made from the same rust-resistant, Galvanneal steel that is used in the automotive industry
- Flexible standby generator installation allows placement as close as 18in. from home
- Thermally protected fuel system automatically shuts off unit in event of fire
- User-friendly control panel and more access panels
- Includes 100-Amp , 16 circuit automatic transfer switch
- Dependable engine power from commercial-grade Briggs & Stratton Vanguard engines
- Cast iron four cylinder pump design
- Powerful 5 HP motor with overload protection, no special starter required
- Space saving vertical tank design
- Durable 80 gallon ASME code tank
- Up to 10,000 hours of extended life
- Convenient side access to tank drain
- 140 PSI maximum output
- 5 HP 80 Gallon Oil-Lube Shop Air Stationary Vertical Air Compressor - TQ3104
Need to cut steel? Thinking about an oxy acetylene cutting torch to do the job? Consider a plasma cutter. This simple technology uses an electrical arc and compressed air to cut steel, aluminum, and other conductive metals.
The AirForce™ 500i is an economical plasma cutting system for all conductive metals. Inverter-based design and reliable technology pack a lot of performance into a very portable package. This power source adapts to your work site by operating from either 115 or 230 VAC power through standard household outlet using the Multi-Voltage Plug (MVP).
Compared to the complexities of an oxy fuel cutting torch system, plasma cutting is easy:
- Cuts faster than oxy fuel
- More precise cut, thinner kerf, less slag to clean up
- Smaller heat-affected zone for less warping
- No gas pressure settings or flame tuning needed
- No preheating of metal prior to cutting
- New Inverter Design - Powerful cutting ability at half the weight of prior model (AirForce 400). Weighs only 27.8 lbs.
- Capable with Engine-Driven Welders - Complete cutting capability when powered by an engine-driven welder with a 240 V generator power outletof 6 kW or more.
- New Ergonomic Torch - The new HP-50 torch is designed for increased comfort, more efficient cooling and economical replacement cutting tips.
- Multi-Voltage Plug (MVP) - Allows you to connect to common 120 or 230 V power receptacles without the use of any tools - simply choose the plug that fits the receptacle
- Post-flow Air Cooling - Cools the torch and tip after cutting, extending life of replaceable tip and electrode.
- Fan-On-Demand - Runs only when needed reducing dust/debris pulled into unit.
- Wind Tunnel Technology - Prevents abrasive dust and particles from damaging internal components.
- Thermal Overload Protection - Built to withstand tough working environments. Rated for 35% duty cycle at 104° Fahrenheit. Duty cycle will increase as environmental temperature decreases.
- Cable Management Strap - Secures torch, work cable and power cord to make transporting easy and convenient.
- Line Voltage Compensation (LVC) - Provides peak performance power under variable input voltage conditions (±15%) for steady and cleaner ending cuts.
- Power Factor Correction - Expands operator’s work area via extension cords while minimizing nuisance trips caused by voltage drops.
- HP-50 torch with 16.5 ft (5 m) lead and consumables
- 16.5 ft (5 m) heavy duty work clamp
- 10 ft (3 m) power cord with 115/230 VAC, 20 A MVP plug
- 115 VAC, 20 amp circuit, single phase
- 115 VAC, 15 amp circuit, single phase
- 230 VAC, 50 amp circuit, single phase
- Sheet Metal
- Auto Body
- Rated Output at 35% Duty Cycle:
- 240 V - 27 A, 92 VDC
- 120 V - 20 A, 88 VDC
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage: 400 V
- Amps Input at Rated Output, 60 Hz:
- 120V (15 A) - 20.6
- 120V (20 A) - 28.8
- 240V - 13.9
- Plasma Gas Flow/Pressure: 3.0 CFM (85 L/min) at 90-120 PSI (621–827 kPA) recommended
- H: 11-1/4 in. (286 mm)
- W: 8-1/4 in. (210 mm)
- D: 14-1/4 in. (362 mm)
- Net Weight: 500i w/torch: 27.8 lb (12.6 kg)
- Ship weight: 32.6 lb (14.8 kg)
Regular Price: $672.35
Special Price: $605.12
Dimensions: H: 18 1/2'' W: 19 3/4'' L: 62''
Weight (lbs.): 79
Cubic feet: 8.9
- EXTREME PROTECTION Lock
- 90° cover opening for easy access
- Level storage secures 48" level
- 12v access for electrical up-fits
- Features black Armor-Tuf powder coat finish
International VRB-4211RD 42-inch 11 Drawer Red Tool Cabinet with Heavy Duty Ball Bearing Drawer Slides$519.97
International VRB-4211RD 42-Inch 11 Drawer Red Tool Cabinet with Heavy Duty Ball Bearing Drawer Slides. 45mm ball bearing drawer slides with strong d tente to prevent drawers from accidentally opening. 5-Inch by 2-Inch Heavy Duty Casters secured to a reinforced undercarriage; 2 swivel, 2 fixed. All drawers come equipped with pre cut drawer liners. Full length brushed aluminum drawer trim. Aluminum corner trim provides added protection.Learn More
Regular Price: $745.97
Special Price: $671.37
- 3/8-in heavy-duty aluminum hinge
- Wide, surround rain gutter with auto-style bulb weather stripping
- Three-point locking system
- Reinforced high-strength door provides superior strength and security
- Commercial rotating T-handle
- Aircraft cable door supports
- Heavy-duty EPDM closed cell bulb weather stripping surrounds door opening to seal out moisture
- Reinforcing cross-hatch pattern
Regular Price: $614.97
Special Price: $553.47
Tanks are available in rectangular, vertical or L-shaped configurations to meet a variety of applications for your truck.
- L-shaped tanks are designed to accommodate our full-size, crossbed boxes
- Not intended for transferring gasoline or other flammables, and should not be used as an auxiliary fuel tank
- Does not meet DOT specifications
- Lockable Vent Caps
- Base mounting tabs
- Baffles provide an even flow of liquid
- Availabe in White or Black finish
- Sturdy 14 gauge steel
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Aerodynamic domed lid adds strength
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design
This VOX industrial portable generator will become the envy of your job site!
Automatic Idle Control
Sves fuel and reduces noise by idline down engine when not in use.
Power Surge Alternator
Made with durable ball bearing constuction and concurrent design delivers power for tools and motors whcih require large loads of power to start.
- Chrome fold down handles
- Super Lo-Tone Muffler
- Seven gallon fuel tank
Briggs and Stratton Product Warranty:
Consumer: 2 Year Limited
Commercial: 90 Day LimitedLearn More
This Dewalt DXPW3835 Gas pressure washer is engineered to meet the rigorous demand of the cleaning professional with its 3800 PSI Honda engine and it 3.5 GPM pro triplex pump. This Dewalt gas pressure washer is setting the standard by which all others are measured.
- Honda engine for reliable power and durability
- Heavy gauge steel frame, welded construction and solid steel 5/8 in. axle
- Direct drive engine & pump for streamlined power transmission from engine to pump
- Triplex pump design with ceramic pistons, adjustable unloaded and thermal relief valve
- Note: Product may vary by store.
- MFG Brand Name : DEWALT
- MFG Model # : DXPW 3835
- MFG Part # : 60576
Assembled Depth (in.) 32 in Assembled Height (in.) 28 in Assembled Width (in.) 23 in CARB Compliant CARB Compliant Commercial Yes Detergent tank No Engine Displacement (cc) 269 Engine Make Honda Engine Type GX270 Foldable handle No Fuel tank capacity (gallons) 1.4 Hose Diameter (In.) 3/8 in Hose length (in.) 600 Item Package Type Cardboard Container Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year Limited Warranty Overall; 3 year Honda; 2 Year Pump; Lifetime on Pump Head; 90 Days Gun/ Hose/Lance. Maximum Pressure 3800 psi Maximum flow rate (gallons/min.) 3.5 Number of tips included 5 Onboard storage No Pressure Washer Power Type Gas Product Weight (lb.) 123 Pump Type Pro-Industrial Triplex Pump Pump brand - Returnable 30-Day Start Type Manual Translucent fuel tank No Water capability Cold Wheel Diameter (in.) 13 in Wheels Yes