- JOBSITE on-site storage products provide secure storage for valuable tools and equipment on the job site.
- 60-in Long Piano Box has 48 Cubic Feet of flexible storage space with two full-length, deep heavy-duty shelves
- Bolt-Cutter Proof 12 Gauge steel lock housings protect padlocks from cutting and prying tools.
- Padlocks are not provided
- Door is heavily-reinforced has two full-length deep bolsters and a 12 Gauge bottom flange Body is reinforced with wide flanges to resist pry bars
- Bottom shelf tilts up to easily store bulky equipment in the bottom
- Two gas spring lifts assist with opening or closing the door
- Lifting handles located inside tall and deep recesses to prevent injuries and damage
- Tall, heavy-duty bolsters for easily moving with a forklift
- Slots in bolsters for easily installation of optional casters Learn More
The Pro-Series All Purpose Hydraulic Lift will help you get more usable space out of your warehouse. Easily lift standard size pallets weight up to 1 ton. The walk-behind manual lift works great in small warehouses with tight spaces. With a maximum lift of over 5 feet from the ground, you can safely stack the heavy items higher. Smooth rear swivel locking casters help it maneuvers for easy handling. Use he foot pedal to raise pallets, and turn knob to lower. Easy to store, the stabilizing arms slide out of the way when not in use.
- Walk behind manual lift is ideal for small warehouses and maneuvering in tight spaces
- Lifts two-way stringer pallets with a bottom deck board
- Max 2,200 lbs capacity, lift height: min 3.5 inches- max 62 inches
- Fork length: 37.5 inches
- Steering radius: 48 inches
- Load wheel: 3.15 inches
- Overall Dimensions: 58 in. L x 50.5 in. W x 78 in. H
- Fork width: 5 inches
Underbody boxes provide a secure, convenient storage solution.
- Specially designed channel and bulb seal is designed to keep water out
- Coated steel cable allows door to remain open at a 90 degree angle
- Locking stainless steel flush mount T-handle provides security
- Lid available in Aluminum or Rhino
- Protected with Rhino Lining
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design
- Low-profile provides concealed and secure storage for heavy items without greatly reducing truck bed area
- Reinforced construction allows material to be loaded on top of the unit
- Drawer compartments are approximately 9 3/4" wide and can be divided
- ONE-TOUCH® Latch System allows easy, one-hand operation
- The smooth gliding roll-out drawer puts frequently needed items within easy reach without the need to climb up onto the truck bed
- Drawers are weather stripped and each drawer has a load rating of 425 lbs. evenly distributed
Dimensions: H: 12 3/8 W: 10 1/4 L: 48
Weight (lbs.): 130Learn More
JOBOX Premium On-Site Storage Boxes represents the ultimate in strength, security, and increased storage capacity. NEW Site-Vault Security System has 50% more locking points than those used on competitive models NEW EZ-Loader Skid Bolsters allow chest to be fork lifted from all four sides to easily move it around the job site or loading on a truck or trailer.
- High capacity 74.5-in long piano box provides a huge 85.7 cubic feet of usable space
- Heavily-reinforced door opens to a full 90 degrees for easier access and resist bending from attempted break-ins
- Grip-Rite lifting channel provides a full-length gripping surface to open the lid
- Fully welded and staked high-strength hinge has 1/4-in diameter pin and 1-in knuckles; horseshoe welds prevent the pin from being driven out of the hinge
- Reinforced side walls have twice the strength as competitive models to resist attempted break-ins with pry bars
- Recessed lifting handles are located in deep, tall recesses to prevent pinched fingers and prevent damage to the handle
The IronMan™ 230 is a total redesign of the full-size MIG platform, outperforming the competition on arc quality, voltage control, duty cycle and value. It delivers 30-250 amps of pure power in a heavy duty cabinet. The arc of the new IronMan™ 230 is optimized to deliver a flawless weld, making spatter and post-weld cleanup almost non-existent. The IronMan™ 230 easily runs aluminum – just add the optional Hobart DP-3545-20 spool gun and you’re ready to weld aluminum from 18 gauge to 1/2".
For improved feedability with aluminum wires or for extended reach with other wires add the Hobart 3545-20 spool gun with its 20 ft. cable length.
- Welds 24 gauge up to 1/2 inch material in a single pass
- Excellent aluminum welding with optional Hobart DP-3545-20 spool gun, also provides extended reach with other wires
- Twelve-tap voltage control allows for a smooth easy-to-control arc
- Infinite wire feed speed control for precise adjustment of penetration and weld bead shape
- Comes complete with 200 amp gun and built-in running gear/cylinder rack
- Unique spool hub makes changing from 2, 10, 33 and 45 lb. wires spools a snap with a tool-less brake tension knob and automatic wire alignment
- Built-in thermal overload protects the unit
- Reversible drive rolls: two grooves for two wire sizes on one drive roll. Decreases spare parts and changeover time
- Hinged door for easy access to wire drive system for spool and drive roll changes
- Aluminum wire drive system delivers 0 – 700 IPM wire feed speed
- 15 ft. (4.6 m), 200 amp MIG gun
- 5 ft. (1.5 m) gas hose with fitting
- 10 ft. (3 m) primary input cable with plug
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- .030/.035 in. dual groove drive roll
- Extra contact tips
- Built-in running gear/cylinder rack
- Weld set-up and parts information chart
Material Thickness: Welds 24 gauge up to 1/2 inch
- Auto Body
- Rated Output at 60% Duty Cycle: 175 A at 25.5 VDC
- Current Range: 30 - 250 A
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage: 35 V
- Wire Feed Speed Range: 0 - 700 IPM
- Amps Input at Rated Load, 60 Hz:
- 200 V - 37
- 230 V - 32.5
- kVA - 7.4
- kW - 6.3
- H: 31 ½ in. (800 mm)
- W: 18 7/8 in (479 mm)
- D: 36 1/2 in (927 mm)
- Net Weight: 185 lb (84 kg)
Dimensions: L: 149 1/2"
Weight (lbs.): 167
- Maximum load capacity 1,000 lbs.
- Contoured front legs make it easy to mount rack around gas filler tubes and curved truck bed designs.
- Removable pin on rear cross member allows you to quickly take off the rear cross member for loading large materials.
- Includes legs, side rails and cross members.
- 2000 PSI Max Pressure
- 3.5 GPM Max Flow
- Powered by an industrial 5HP Baldor electric motor.
- Professional Installation Required
- Engine: 5HP Electric Engine
- PSI: 2000
- GPM: 3.5
- Pump: Comet Triplex Pump
Oil lubricated, belt drive 20-Gallon air compressor incorporates oil lubricated belt drive technology providing quiet operation for less noise than direct drive air compressors. A long lasting twin cylinder pump combines cast iron cylinders with aluminum cooling fins to reduce heat, maximize CFM and extend pump life. The heavy duty induction motor allows for maximum performance and reliability. This 20-Gallon ASME portable tank is equipped with pre-attached wheels and handle. Dual voltage motor is wired for standard 120-Volt outlet and may also be converted for 240-Volt applications. Includes a quick-set regulator, tank and working pressure gauges and on/off switch.
- Key Features
- Oil lubricated belt drive technology provides quiet operation
- Long lasting twin cylinder pump combines cast iron cylinders with aluminum cooling fins to reduce heat, maximize CFM and extend pump life
- Dual voltage motor is wired for standard
- 120-Volt outlet and may also be converted for 240-Volt applications
- 20-Gallon ASME horizontal portable tank equipped with pre-attached wheels and handle
- Maximum pressure: 130 PSI; CFM at 90 PSI: 5.7; CFM at 40 PSI: 7.1; RHP: 1.9; UL and CSA certified Learn More
Dimensions: H: 13 1/4'' W: 19 3/4'' L: 60''
Weight (lbs.): 68
Cubic feet: 6.4
- EXTREME PROTECTION Lock
- 90° cover opening for easy access
- Level storage secures 48" level
- 12v access for electrical up-fits
- Features Clear Coat Armor-Tuf powder coat finish