Regular Price: $169.99
Special Price: $129.99
AR383 Features: Cold water electric pressure washer. Constructed of Copper, Aluminum and Plastic. Includes an accessory kit complete with gun, adjustable jet nozzle, high pressure hose and lance with foam dispenser. With a two-wheel trolley mounted unit with handle and hose reel. Automatic safety valve with pressure shut-off at pump head. -Total Stop System (TSS) for automatic start/stop. Attachable foamer/soap bottle. Equipped with a 3 axial-piston wobble plate pump, long-lasting induction motor, gun-wand. Gun wand assembly with a fully adjustable spray head, detergent tank, water filter, detergent injector kit and high pressure hose. -Rotary nozzle and TSS standard. GFCI and automatic safety valve with low pressure by-pass is standard on all blue clean models. Max. Volume: 1.5 GPM. Max. Pressure: 1,900 PSI. Universal electric motor 120 Volts, 60 HZ, 11 Amps. Annovi Reverberi Triplex 3 axial-piston wobble plate pump with tempered stainless steel plungers. Manual Sheet Instruction Sheet.This product is under warranty to the original retail consumer against defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1 (one) year ands a complete “bumper to bumper” warranty including the spray gun,the high-pressure hose and all accessories from the date of purchase.The warranty is not transferable or assignable. This warranty covers replacement parts. This limited one year warranty applies only toproducts used in consumer applications and is void in rental or any commercial application. Reasonable care must be used in conformity with operation and maintenance instructions in the owner’s manual and quick start guide. Failure to follow these instructions will void this warranty.
- Triplex Plunger pump with axial wobble plate
- Total Stop System for automatic start/stop
- Trolly with wheels
- Accessory holder
- Water filter adapter
- Quick connect garden hose adapter
- Universal electric motor
- Adjustable spray head with special fan jet settings
- Foam soap dispenser
- Turbo nozzle lance
Specifications PSI 1900 GPM 1.51 Horsepower 1.5 Amps 14 Motor Type Universal 120V 60HZ Temperature 122 degrees F Weight 28 Measurements 15.1 x 11.8 x 31.43
This air piping system is designed for air tools that require a constant supply of air and is great for large buildings. The piping is made of a high-density polethylen (HDPE) tubing and also features an aluminum core to hold any shape it is bent to and allow simple wall installation.
- 100 Feet Tubing
- 175 PSI operating pressure
- 3 Outlet Kits
- 2 Tees
- 1 Male 3/4" NPT Fitting
- 20 Clips
- Bevel and Cutter Tool
Having the parts you need for a day’s work is a lot easier with these sturdy bin cabinets and parts cases. Keep spare bins and cases filled in your shop so the crew is ready to roll in the morning.
- Dimensions: 4 1/2" H x 32 1/2" W x 11 3/4" L
- 6 Drawers
Since 1924, industry-leading Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp. has been producing the highest-quality, most-reliable, heavy-duty electric power tools and power tool accessories. This trusted leader brings you the ultimate M18 cordless 2-tool combo kit (2691-22). This set includes the Compact Driver (MWK-2601-20) and the 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (MWK-2650-20). Patented design, state-of-the-art 4-pole frameless motor, and user-friendly ergonomics make the M18 Cordless System an impressive series that maximizes both power and performance. Milwaukee has taken no shortcuts in producing this power kit. Each tool also features variable speed triggers, built-in LED illumination, battery fuel level gauges, and lightweight yet durable construction.
Milwaukee knows job sites can be brutal on a tool, so they have carefully designed these battery packs to be rugged and durable. Features include cell separators, welded frame, and recessed terminals. Over-molded housing and slide pack dual clips round out each battery pack‘s practical construction. A 30-minute battery charger completes the kit.
Innovative features, unmatched power, and exceptional runtime make the Milwaukee M18 Cordless Lithium-Ion Compact Driver and ¼” Hex Impact Driver Combo Kit essential for any job site. Arsenal comes complete with a sturdy carrying case and a handy belt clip.
Milwaukee M18 Lithium-Ion Compact Drill Driver
Rather than drilling pilot holes for ductwork or running wire and conduit, the Milwaukee M18 lithium-ion compact drill driver is the best and most powerful choice. With 24 clutch settings and delivering 400 in/lb. of torque, this driver is simply the most powerful in its class. Adjustable speeds range from a low speed RPM of 1-450 to the high speed RPM of 1-1,800. Weighing 5.3 pounds, measuring 5 ¾ inches, and featuring a convenient side handle, the M18 drill driver is both comfortable and compact. And with exceptional drill bit retention, it is easy to see why this driver is an easy choice for at-home handymen and professional builders alike.
Milwaukee’s M18 ¼” Hex Compact Impact Driver
When you need to secure sheet metal screws or 5/8-inch and 3/4-inch pipe couplings or any other hex fastener, reach for Milwaukee’s M18 ¼” Hex Compact Impact Driver. Though it weighs only 3.5 pounds, it packs major power and delivers 1,400 in./lb of torque and 0-3,200 IPM. Featuring 0-2,200 RPM, the Milwaukee driver is over 70% faster than the competition. Though the fastest, strongest, and most durable, this impact driver also features user conveniences. It includes one-handed bit-loading and, like the drill driver, it also has LED illumination for those tough jobs with poor lighting. And with twice as much run-time, you can maximize the power and minimize the downtime.
Red Lithium Compact Battery Packs
Powered by Milwaukee’s high-capacity Red Lithium Compact Battery Packs (included), these tools boast longer run times and are, therefore, much more user-friendly. In 2005, Milwaukee introduced the first-ever lithium-ion charging system. Since, they have perfected the formula and have become an industry leader. Their optimal batteries, though 50% smaller and 65% lighter, are 30% more powerful than NiCd compact batteries. The convenient gauge tells users when the charge is running low. Just one more feature that reduces your unproductive downtime.
- (1) M18™ Compact 1/2" Drill Driver (2606-20)
- (1) M18™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (2656-20)
- (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ Compact Battery (48-11-1815)
- (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- (1) Contractor Bag
- 18V voltage
- Built-in LED illumination
- Powerful torque
- Battery fuel level gauges
- Adjustable speeds
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
- 25 ft. recoil air hose
- Blow gun with safety nozzle, inflation needle and adapter fitting
- Dual tire chuck
- Quick coupler, male and female thread connector
- Thread sealant
Since 1936, DeWalt has been a popular and trusted brand for power and hand tools. When using this compact drill driver kit you can be assured that you are using a product that will hold up to all your needs. The Dewalt 20V Max Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. Compact Drill Driver Kit is lightweight and compact making it easy to fit into tight areas.
The DeWalt compact drill delivers two speeds (0 - 450 / 0 - 1,500 RPM). It works extremely well for a broad range of drilling and fastening applications. The ergonomic handle gives the user comfort and control while using this compact drill.
DeWalt proudly offers a heavy duty ratcheting chuck on this compact drill driver, with carbide inserts that provide a superior bit gripping strength. The two-speed, all metal transmission offers longer run time and tool life. For a small home project, or a large construction job, this DeWalt Compact Drill Driver Kit offers just what you need to get the job done.
Key Product Features
- Compact, lightweight design fits into tight areas
- High speed transmission delivers two speeds (0 - 450 / 0 - 1,500 RPM) for a range of fastening and drilling applications
- Ergonomic handle delivers comfort and control
- Heavy duty 1/2-in ratcheting chuck with carbide inserts provides superior bit gripping strength
- Two-speed, all-metal transmission for increased run time and longer tool life
The Bone-ster™ mechanic’s creeper is the lighter, more compact sibling of the original Bone™ creeper that revolutionized working under a car, and it’s so comfortable and easy-to-use that you’ll wonder why all creepers don’t work this well!
The first thing you notice about the Bone-ster™ is a strong family resemblance, the patented dog-bone shape that cradles the user between the wheels, about 1-1/2” above the ground. It’s a proven design that’s more durable, more comfortable, less likely to tip and easier to work on than any other creeper on the market.
The second Bone-ster™ feature to catch your attention is the unique one-piece body that’s molded of the same special engineering-grade co-polymer as the original Bone™. It is smooth, comfortable, easy to clean, resistant to gasoline, oil and almost all common solvents, and covered by a limited one-year warranty. The deep, smoothly molded structural ribs add incredible strength and durability without adding bulk & weight; providing welcome ventilation for those hot muggy days when lying on a vinyl pad leaves you with a sweaty back and a bad attitude! Two molded-in handholds make it easy to carry and easy to secure against theft or serial tool borrowers. The Bone-ster is also more comfortable for the Big & Tall crowd, as the smaller wheel pods allow for less restricted shoulder movement.
Best of all, the Bone-ster™ solves the most common creeper complaint – wheels that break! Every Bone-ster™ features incredibly strong, custom-molded wheels. The wheels are 3” diameter, with oil-impregnated metal center bearings and a molded-in-place 7/8” wide tire that resists oil, gas and most common solvents. Using this advanced technology the tires form a strong molecular bond to the wheels, essentially becoming a strong one-piece wheel. Heavy gauge, cad-plated steel caster frames have dual race ball bearing swivels and each one is thru-bolted to the body with four 1/4” dia. bolts that won’t ever tear off, strip out or fall apart.
- Rolls over many shop/garage obstacles
- 3” diameter, 7/8” wide casters
- Wheels designed purely for the Bone-ster
- Soft, grippy tires TPE tires
- Strong thick 11 gauge plate with 4 ¼” thru-bolts
- 1 1/2” ground clearance
- Unique evolutionary design
- Practically indestructible
- Handles make it easy to carry
- Ribs add welcome ventilation
- 400 pound capacity
- Same polypropylene copolymer as the Bone
- Impervious to most solvents
- Easy to clean
- Weight – 13 lbs.
- Dimensions – 43” Long x 23 3/8” Wide x 4 ½” High (assembled)
- Suggested Retail Price $113.95
- Warranty – lifetime on the wheels, 1 year on the body, excludes being hit or run over. All warranties apply against manufacturer defects.
- V-Groove Door Frame reinforces the body, creates a larger door opening & has wider surface for weather stripping
- Beveled edges on the high-strength door fit tight against the V-Groove Frame to resist break-ins & moisture.
- 16 Gauge Aluminum Continuous Hinge provides superior strength and durability.
- Quick Release Keyway Connectors allow the door to drop down for easier access for storing bulky items
- 3-Point Locking System locks the door at the top and both sides for superior strength and security.
- One-Piece Housing protects the locking system and strengthens the door.
- Leak-Proof Stainless Steel Rotating T-Handle is made for rugged use and reliability. Coated, Galvanized Steel Aircraft Cable Door Supports pivot on a shoulder rivet to prevent twisting.
- 12 Gauge cold-rolled steel door and 14 Gauge steel body stand up to the roughest conditions.
- 3-Yr. Limited Warranty Learn More
The Reliance Easy/Tran transfer switch is easy to install and easy to use. It is ideal for single-circuit control of farm buildings, irrigation systems, community wells, telecommunication substations, traffic signals, commercial garage doors, cell towers, sewer and water lift stations, septic pumps, industrial sump pumps, electric water heaters, electric heat and much more.
- MODEL CSR302
- MODEL DESCRIPTION Easy/Tran
- MAX. GENERATOR RUNNING WATTS 7500
- PHASE Single
- MAX. SINGLE-POLE CIRCUITS 2
- MAX. DOUBLE-POLE CIRCUITS 1
- MAX. COMBINED LOAD @ 125 VAC 60
- MAX. COMBINED LOAD @ 250 VAC 30
- POWER INLET, NEMA L14-30
- RECCOMMENDED CORD SIZE [gauge] 10 Learn More
- 3,700 RPM for fast rip cuts and cross cuts
- 6-1/2" carbide tipped blade for 2x cutting capacity at 90° and 45°
- High strength magnesium shoe and upper guard provides increased durability
- 0-50° bevel capacity provides additional capacity for a multitude of applications
- Fan-cooled motor with replaceable brushes for maximum power and durability