This Hobart welding helmet is suitable for MIG, TIG and Stick welding. The Pro Series lens features both weld and grind modes. It features a large viewing area three independent arc sensors, grind mode sensitivity and delay controls. It includes Hobart's 2 year lens warranty.
- Lens viewing area – 9.02 square inches
- Lens size: 3.82" x 2.36" (9.02 sq. inches)
- Variable shade #8 –13, light state #3
- 1/30,000 switching speed
- 4 independent arc sensors
- Low battery indicator
- Lightweight Polyamide Shell
- Adjustable Ratcheting Headgear
- Low-Amperage TIG Capable Accepts Magnifying Cheater Lenses
Medium Duty Outfit
Versatile yet economical, this "HOBART" outfit includes many features found in more expensive outfits. The HOBART TOUGHCUT™ is perfect for a multitude of applications such as farm, ranch, hobby, automotive, refrigeration, light fabrication and repair. This outfit is designed for use with acetylene fuel gas but can operate on propane by simply changing to propane tips. Ready to weld up to 3/32” and cut up to ½” with the nozzle and tip included. Welds up to 1 ¼” and cuts up to 6” mild steel with optional, medium duty Victor style tips and nozzles.
Comes Complete with:
- (1) Brass Torch Handle with Factory Installed Check Valves
- (1) Brass Cutting Attachment with Stainless Steel Tubes and Lever
- (1) #0 Cutting Tip (factory installed in cutting attachment)
- (1) #0 Welding Tip
- (1) Set of Optional Torch Mounted Flashback Arrestors (Oxy + Fuel)
- (1) Flip Front Goggles 2 X 4 ¼” Shade #5
- (1) Brass Oxygen Compressed Gas Regulator w/ 2” Gauges & T-handles
- (1) Brass Acetylene Compressed Gas Regulator w/ 2” Gauges & T-handles
- (1) Tip Cleaner Kit
- (1) Tank Wrench (multi-purpose 10-way)
- (1) Single Flint Striker
- (1) 20’ Oxy/Fuel Twin Hose 3/16” ID “T” Grade (for all gases)
- (1) Instruction Manual
Whether you are a do it yourselfer working out of your garage, operate a small auto repair business, or taking care of automotive and engine repairs at the ranch or farm, your going to need a parts washer to remove the grease and grime from the engine components. You’re going to need a Black Bull 20 Gallon Portable Parts Washer.
This 20 gallon parts washer with a 12 gallon solvent capacity can clean small to medium size parts quickly. The pump can output up to 318 gallons per hour, and recirculates up to 3.2 gallons of solvent per hour. Safe and convenient to use, this parts washer features a fire safety lid with a fusible-link and an indicator light to show when the unit is on. This washer is set into a two shelf rolling cart with lockable casters, making this unit easy to move out of the way when not in use.
- Removes grease, grime and oil from engine components, oil pans, carburetors and more
- Fully enclosed electric pump recirculates fluid for quick parts washing
- Red powder coat paint finish
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Set on a rolling cart with lockable casters
- On/off switch with indicator light
- Fire safety lid with fusible-link
- Assembly Rquired
Overall Size 37.4" W x 21.25" D x 34.625" H Tank Size 28.25" W x 19" D x 7.85" H Tank Capacity 20 gallons Solvent Capacity 12 gallons Max Pump Output (w/ flexible pipe) 192 gph flow rate Max Pump Output (w/o flexible pipe) 318 gph flow rate Recirculates 2.6-3.2 gpm of solvent
The Tradesman 42 in. Black Steel Light-Duty Job Chest has ample storage space for a truck bed, yet is sized and designed for portability. This black powder-coated steel box has a handle at either end. It also offers security for your tools and other valuables in the form of a keyed paddle-handle lock.
- 16 gauge steel
- Self-enclosed hinge systems
- Recessed padlock inlets
- Fold-down, recessed side handles
Assembled Depth (in.) 18.5 in Assembled Height (in.) 17.5 in Assembled Width (in.) 42.75 in Latches Yes Lid type Single Lock Type Keyed Entry Manufacturer Warranty 3 Year limited warranty Material Steel Number of Compartments 1
Dee Zee Tool Box - Specially Narrow Crossover box. Constructed of durable Brite-Tread aluminum. Other features: lockable push-button handles, dampened gas shocks, closed cell foam gasket, and self-adjusting strikers. J-Bolt mounting hardware included. Ideal for today's short bed crew cab or any truck that doesn't want to lose valuable bed space.
- Specialty Series Narrow Crossover Tool Box
- Non-Rusting .056 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- A Narrow Profile To Save Space In The Truck Bed
- Lockable Stainless Steel Paddle Handle Latches
- Internal Bends Add Superior Body Strength
- Closed Cell Foam Gasket Helps Resist The Elements From Getting Inside The Box
- Dampened Gas Shocks Open At A Steady, Controlled Rate
- Crowned Lid With Full Length Hidden Hinge
- Front, Back And Bottom Are Bent From A Single Piece Of Aluminum
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
Make your pick up truck do the heavy lifting and save your aching back. With the Black Bull Crane and Cable winch you can easily lift up to 1,000 pounds into your truck bed. With a stationary base and an arm that swivels 360 degrees and a 25-foot cable, you can get almost anything from the ground to your truck bed, and back out again, without lifting a thing. When you mount the Black Bull Crane and Cable Winch to your truck bed, you can move generators, drills, tool boxes, sheetrock, plywood, and more.
- Mounts to your pick up truck bed
- Easily lift 1000 lbs
- Moves generators, sheetrock, drills, plywood, and much more!
Max. Lifting Capacity 1000 lbs Steel Box Tube Boom 3/16" Stationary Base 5.5" x 8" Arm Swivels 360 degrees Cable Extends 25' Boom Range 30.5" to 51" Lifting Range 0" to 78.75"
Out of stock