Regular Price: $269.99
Special Price: $249.00
Milwaukee's 8" Metal Cutting Circular Saw delivers faster, cooler, cleaner, more affordable metal cutting. Forget the showers of hot metal chips and sparks that were once an aerial threat on metal construction jobsites. The 6370 shears the metal, producing a virtually spark-free wake and cool, burr and scorch-free edges that don't require post-cut finishing. Cool cut waste, in the form of metal shavings, is effectively contained with a durable magnesium blade shield and channeled into the saw's integral ChipTank. Cool cutting also means that materials can be handled almost immediately following a cut, reducing downtime.
Driven by a powerful, 13 amp (1-3/4 max HP), 3,700 RPM motor and equipped with a full grill of razor-sharp, cermet-tip teeth, the 6370 tears through tough cuts without hesitation. Count on up to 10 gauge sheets and 1/4 in. steel plate cuts, all day, every day. More extreme cuts, even up to 3/4 in. steel plate, are possible when proper operating techniques are used.
To keep on target, the new 6370 features a set of on-board sight-line and blade point-of-entry indicators along with a slot in the saw's shoe for a rip fence. It is also the first and only corded metal cutting saw to feature a lower guard retraction lever. Plunge cuts, a frequent challenge for metal roofing contractors, are fast and furious with this exciting new tool. The lever's location, adjacent to the side handle, ensures that the user has both hands firmly on the saw throughout the cut.
- (1) 8" Metal Cutting Saw Kit (6370-21)
- (1) Blade Wrench
- (1) Carrying Case
- (1) Circular Saw Blade
- Dry-cut technology provides faster, cleaner, more affordable metal cutting
- Durable blade shield with integral chiptank deflects/collects hot chips and sparks
- Plunge lever for fast, effective plunge cuts
- Exclusive quick-release shield latch for fast waste disposal and blade changes
- 2-9/16 in. cut depth for one-pass cuts through most common materials
- Powerful 13.0 amp, 3,700 rpm motor
- Premium cermet-tipped blades cut faster, cleaner, and longer than other carbide-tipped or friction blades
- Voltage: 120 AC
- Amps: 13.0
- No Load RPM: 3,700
- Blade Size: 8"
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Capacity at 90°: 2-9/16"
- Spindle: 5/8"
- Metal/Wood Cutting: Metal
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Soft Grip Handle: Yes
- Adjustable Handle: No
- Blade Position: Right
- Depth of Cut at 90°: 2-9/16"
- Electric Brake: No
- Cord Type: 15 ft. Fixed
- Construction Type: Grounded
- Length: 16-1/2"
- Tool Weight: 13.3 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 21.8 lbs
Top Mount boxes have a double box design to provide additional storage without losing valuable truck bed space.Product Features
- Designed for strength with weather proof gaskets
- Front opening protects contents from the elements
- Available in Bright finish
- .060" Aluminum resists rust
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design
Innerside Boxes mount on top of the bed side rails or walls. The lower part of the box extends down the inside of the side rails or walls.
They are ideal for storing longer tools and can be used individually or in pairs.
Combine a pair of Innerside Boxes with a Crossover to create a wraparound storage system on your truck.
Measure the length of your truck’s side rails or walls to determine the length of Innerside Box you can install on your truck. If used with a Crossover, deduct the space needed for it and allow a 1” space between the Crossover and the Innerside Boxes for the lids to open and close without interference.
Innerside Boxes come with support legs and mounting hardware.
- Gear-Lock Locking System
- Resists over 1000 Lbs of break-in force.
- Built-in Full-length Storage Compartments
- Provides storage for small parts and tools.
- High Strength Body Design
- Resists cargo damages and attempted break-ins.
- 3 Layer RSL Lid
- Provides superior lids strength and rigidity
- Self aligning lid latch pins pivot side to side to ensure the lid seals tight.
This Delta Jobox jobsite tool storage box provides safe storage for all your tools and equipment, and is designed with an internal padlock system that is almost impossible to force or cut open. The box is strong and durable, made with forkliftable, 16-gauge reinforced steel construction with 14 ga. continuous hinges. The tool box also features a rust resistant powder coat finish and smooth hemmed edges to prevent injuries & keep out moisture.
- Site-vault security system
- EZ-Loader caster skid bolster
- Stacked and welded steel hinges
- Heavy duty locking arms
- Bolt cutter proof locking system
- 48" x 24" x27 3/4"
- 15.4 cu. ft usable
- 6-gauge reinforced steel construction
Especially created for the home and shop, the Simpson MegaShot Series is perfect for the "Do-it-Yourselfer" looking for maximum performance with minimal investment. Simple to use and great for cleaning decks, patios, house siding, outdoor furniture, and prepping home exteriors for painting. Its compact design is lightweight and small enough to be easily transported by one person.
- Honda GCV160 Overhead Cam Engine
- OEM Technologies Axial Cam Pump
- Steel Frame Construction and 12" Never-flat Tires
- 1/4" x 25' MorFlex HP Hose with Easy Connectors
- Pro-Style Spray Gun & Wand with 4 QC Nozzles
Honda GCV160 OHC Engine
- Technologically Advanced and Easy to Start
- 160cc, 4-Stroke, Overhead Cam/Overhead Valve Design is Highly Efficient and Reliable
- Compact Combustion Chamber, Overhead Cam Design, and Uniblock Construction Reduce Fuel Consumption
- Meets EPA and CARB Emission Standards
OEM Technologies Axial Cam Pump
- High-efficiency Design to Minimize Engine Load While Delivering Top Performance
- Maintenance-free, Oil Bath Lubrication System
- Precision-ground, Highly Polished Stainless Steel Pistons for Long Life
- Thermal Relief System Protects Pump from Overheating
- 4 Pro-Style Quick Connect Nozzles for Most Any Cleaning Task
- 12" Never-flat Tires for Ease of Mobility
- 1/4" x 25' MorFlex High Pressure Hose is Non-marring & Kink and Abrasion Resistant
- Includes a Siphon Tube for Easy Detergent Application
- Convenient Hose, Spray Gun/Wand, & Quick Connect Cleaning Nozzle Storage
NOTE: This item is a refurbished unit which may show some wear in the form of, but not limited to chips, cracks, scratches or blemishes in paint. Defects in the units performance will need to be factory serviced.Learn More
VIAIR 480C 200 PSI Chrome Compressor Kit, 3/8 Port (12V, 100% Duty @ 100 PSI, 50% Duty @200 PSI) 48043$249.95
VIAR's 480C is a truly rated, 200 PSIrated compressor. It features horizontal cooling fins and a trapezoidal head design, a standard 3/8” stainless steel braided leader hose with 3/8” NPT inline check valve and insulated wiring.
Please take a look at the Product Manual tab for manuals, dimensional drawings and wiring diagrams.
Note: Use thread sealant for proper installation.
Teflon tape is not recommended. Properly sealed,
recommended torque is 12 to 15 ft. lbs.
- Permanent Magnetic Motor
- Duty Cycle: 100% @ 100 PSI (50% @ 200 PSI)
- Max. Working Pressure: 200 PSI
- Max. Air Tank Size: 5.0 Gallon
- Max. Amp Draw: 23 Amps
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP67
- Dimensions: 10.87"L x 4.2"W x 6.75"H
- Net Weight: 11.05 lbs.
- Check Valve
- Vibration Isolators
- Mounting Hardware
- Stainless Steel Braided Leader Hose
- Air Line for Remote Mount Air Filter
- Remote Mount Air Filter Assembly
- (2) Replacement Air Filter Elements
- Installation Instructions
Performance Data PSI CFM A BAR LPM A 0 1.86 10 0 52.7 10 10 1.75 12 1.0 47.5 13 20 1.59 14 2.0 43.2 15 30 1.52 15 3.0 40.7 16 40 1.45 16 4.0 38.1 18 50 1.41 17 5.0 35.3 18 60 1.33 18 6.0 32.6 19 70 1.26 18 7.0 30.0 20 80 1.20 19 8.0 27.0 22 90 1.13 19 9.0 25.0 22 100 1.07 20 10.0 22.3 21 110 0.99 21 11.0 20.1 21 120 0.93 23 12.0 18.3 21 130 0.88 22 13.0 16.0 20 140 0.82 22 14.0 14.0 19 150 0.75 21 160 0.71 21 170 0.67 21 180 0.61 21 190 0.55 20 200 0.51 19 * Supply Voltage: 13.8 Volts Fill Rates 2.5 Gallon Tank Fill Rate 0 to 145 PSI 2 min. 50 sec. (± 10 sec.) 110 to 145 PSI 57 sec. (± 05 sec.) 0 to 200 PSI 5 min. 02 sec. (± 10 sec.) 165 to 200 PSI 1 min. 30 sec. (± 05 sec.) 5.0 Gallon Tank Fill Rate 0 to 145 PSI 6 min. 02 sec. (± 10 sec.) 110 to 145 PSI 1 min. 55 sec. (± 05 sec.) 0 to 200 PSI 10 min. 30 sec. (± 15 sec.) 165 to 200 PSI 3 min. 10 sec. (± 10 sec.)
The Brighter, Tougher, Taller Stand Light – The New TRUEVIEW M18 LED Stand Light is designed to give professionals an area lighting solution that adapts, performs, and survives industrial use unlike any other portable work light. The 2130-20 can be setup in seconds with its max extension 7’ high, and it collapses down to 40” for easy transport and storage. The light head can be extended from 4-7’ to light overhead work or minimize shadows when casting light downward. Capable of filling large areas with light, it provides 2,000 lumens of high definition light output for in its high mode, 1,300 in medium and 850 in low, and it can run for up to 4, 6, or 10 hours with an M18 REDLITHIUM XC 5.0 Battery Pack. It uses high quality LEDs with a neutral white color and a high color rendering index paired with a Milwaukee designed reflector to produce an even beam pattern. Its reinforced legs are impact resistant, and its low center of gravity provides a stable base. The light head is protected by an impact-resistant lens and bezel, and it nests into a protective shroud for secure transport and storage. Its LEDs never need to be replaced, and are backed by a limited lifetime warranty. The combination of these technologies offers professionals the highest quality LED lighting solution, on or off the jobsite.
- Sets Up In Five Seconds, 7ft Max Extension
- Rotating and pivoting head is extendable from 4-7’
- Compact 26” footprint with low center of gravity
- Three light output modes for optimal brightness and runtime
- High Mode: 2,000 lumens for up to 4 hours with M18 XC 5.0 Pack
- Medium Mode: 1,300 lumens for up to 6 hours with M18 XC 5.0 Pack
- Low Mode: 850 lumens for up to 10 hours with M18 XC 5.0 Pack
- High Definition Output with true color, even beam, and natural light
- Low battery indicator alerts users when the battery is nearing end of charge
- Impact Resistant, Reinforced Legs
Underbody Truck boxes provide a secure, convenient storage solution.
- Specially designed channel keeps water out
- Steel chain supports allow door to remain open at a 90 degree angle
- Locking stainless steel T-handle provides security
- Bulb channel prevents leaks
- Sturdy 12 gauge steel door
- Available in White or Black finish
- 14 gauge steel
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design
Adjustable Shelf Inserts - available separately
- Available for 24", 36" and 48" underbodies
- Shelf divides compartment for increased organization
- Adjusts to one of three positions
- Constructed of sturdy 16 gauge galvanized steel
- Assembles in less than 10 minutes
- Fits most competitors' underbodies
The 20V grease gun from DeWalt is a must have on any construction site, farm shop or mechanics shop. With the 10,000 max psi motor, this grease gun will power through clogged grease fittings without trouble. With a single 20V battery, you can get through 16 grease cartridges without having to stop. The bright LED light assists in those tough-to-see areas. The 42" hose allows you to get those hard-to-reach fittings with ease. This grease gun kit includes a battery and the charger.
- Powerful motor delivers 10,000 max psi to power through clogged grease fittings.
- High-volume pump pushes up to 5.0 oz/min high-flow applications.
- Up to 16 cartridges per charge with a single DEWALT 20V MAX Battery (4.0 Ah)
- Variable speed trigger offers precise control of the grease flow
- 42" extra-long and flexible hose designed for reaching hard to access grease fittings.
- Bright LED light assists in locating hard to see grease fittings in low-light situations
- Innovative pump filter screen prevents dirt and contamination from clogging the pump mechanism.
- Integrated no-mar foot design allows operators to rest the tool on flat surfaces
- Air-bleeder valve assists in pump priming after cartridge changes
UWS Drawer Slide Boxes are designed for storage and multipurpose usage with easy configurations. They are made from heavy gauge aluminum which provides long lasting durability. They feature zinc-plated metal sliders with stainless steel ball bearings and three removable bottom drawers. These boxes consist of five precision -injected commercial grade plastic drawers for storage. They are equipped with handle locks and weather-tight seals which provide good security. Model # DS22 Features: Designed for storage and multipurpose usage with easy configurations Made from heavy gauge aluminum Features zinc-plated metal sliders with stainless steel ball bearing Consists of five precision -injected commercial grade plastic drawers Equipped with handle locks and weather-tight sealsLearn More