•Oil free, low maintenance
•150 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance
•Pancake style tank design is lightweight and very portable
•Compact shroud design with fully integrated QUIETSERIES knob, pressure regulator, pressure gauges, and two quick connect air outlets
•Integrated tool holders and tool tray
•120 volt - plugs into standard outlet for quick and easy useLearn More
Porter Cable's 150 psi vertical air compressor is a portable compressor that delivers 150 psi of pressure with a powerful 120-volt motor and oil-free pump that requires no maintenance. This powerful air compressor features easy-to-read dials, traction tires for easy portability, and offers a fast recovery time with 3.3 SCFM at 90 psi. Oil-free pump for oil spills/contamination and maintenance-free operation; shroud, handle and console cover protects vital components, makes unit easier to carry and includes cord wrap .
- 150 psi max tank pressure stores more air in the tank for longer tool runtimes
- 3.3 SCFM at 90 psi for fast recovery time, per ISO1217
- 17 Gal. vertical tank has a smaller footprint for easy storage
- Universal 120-volt motor starts easily in cold weather or with extension cord Learn More
This oil free, direct drive air compressor is packed with enough power to to handle most household DIY jobs. The vertical tank design takes up less space in your garage and the 7 in. wheels make this unit easy to move around.
- 5 HP oil free direct drive induction motor
- No belts or pulleys to maintain
- No oil to add or change
- 4.8 SCFM @ 40 PSI
- 3.5 SCFM @ 90 PSI
- 125 Max PSI
- 7 in. wheels
- 20 gallon ASME certified tank
- Size: 20 Gallons
- Style: Vertical Portable
- ASME Approved: Yes
- Style: Oil-Free Direct Drive
- Construction: Aluminum
- Lubrication: Oil Free
- 4.8 CFM's @ 40 PSI
- 3.5 CFM's @ 90 PSI
- Operating Pressure: 125 PSI
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSI
- Source: Electric
- Horsepower: 1.5
- Volt/Amp/Phase: 120/0/
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 18 x 18 x 43
- Weight: 101 Pounds
- Certification: UL
Slim Line Series; Single Lid Crossover Tool Box; L 72 in. x W 12 in. x H 9.25 in. Fully Foamed Lid Prevents Bending/Warping. Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security. Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads. Self Closing Struts Automatically Close. MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture. Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading. 3 Compartment Sliding Tray. 2 Built In Tool Trays.Learn More
Fits Hi-Side Box model 272-3-02.
- #7 in picture
Flush mount design provides a clean look and an unobstructed view of the road.
- Front and side walls are angled to accommodate sloped walls and wheel wells
- Offset lid construction allows lid to open fully without back wall interference
- Available in several sizes: 48" and 60"
- Available in White or Black finish
- 16 gauge steel
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Aerodynamic domed lid adds strength
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design
- 4-position blade clamp allows for flush cutting and increased positional versatility
- 1-1/8-inch stroke length delivers a fast cutting speed
- Variable speed trigger with 0-3000 rpm provides increased blade control and faster cut speeds
- Pivoting adjustable shoe extends blade life and allows depth of cut control
- Rubber over molded comfort grip delivers optimal comfort and control
Innerside Boxes mount on top of the bed side rails or walls. The lower part of the box extends down the inside of the side rails or walls.
They are ideal for storing longer tools and can be used individually or in pairs.
Combine a pair of Innerside Boxes with a Crossover to create a wraparound storage system on your truck.
Measure the length of your truck’s side rails or walls to determine the length of Innerside Box you can install on your truck. If used with a Crossover, deduct the space needed for it and allow a 1” space between the Crossover and the Innerside Boxes for the lids to open and close without interference.
Innerside Boxes come with support legs and mounting hardware.
- Gear-Lock Locking System
- Resists over 1000 Lbs of break-in force.
- Built-in Full-length Storage Compartments
- Provides storage for small parts and tools.
- High Strength Body Design
- Resists cargo damages and attempted break-ins.
- 3 Layer RSL Lid
- Provides superior lids strength and rigidity
- Self aligning lid latch pins pivot side to side to ensure the lid seals tight.
Fits Hi-Side Box models 346/390-0-02.
- #7 in picture