The Industrial Air Contractor 4.5 gallon roll cage air compressor is an oil free, direct drive operation. Air compressor is low maintenance with no oil to add or change and not belts or pulleys to replace. Great for outdoor use in all seasons with an easy cold weather start.
- Long lasting, powerful induction motor
- Fully enclosed panel protects the pump and motor
- Centralized handle with cushioned grip
- Control panel with quick set regulator, tool, and tank pressure gauges, and two brass (no spark / rust) push-to-connect couplers for added convenience
- Equipped with 1/2 in. unregulated port and compatible with H4X remote air hub system Learn More
Get the range and power to handle many Stick welding and hard surfacing jobs. The 205 AC has up to 205 amps output. With the Accu-Set infinite amperage control, weld time increases up to 100% with decreased output.
- Accu-Set™ amperage indicator for accurately controlling amperage or heat output
- Infinite current control allows the operator to adjust output by as little as 1-amp increments
- High 100% duty cycle rating (90 Amps AC)
- Fully varnished magnetic coils for enhanced coil reliability and life
- Max. 80 Open-circuit voltage assists with arc starting and arc stability
- 15 ft. (4.6 m) electrode cable with heavy-duty holder
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- 5 ft. (1.5 m) primary cable with plug
- 1 Phase
- AC Stick
- Rated Output at 25 VAC: 165 A at 20% Duty Cycle 50/60 Hz
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage: 80 V
- Welding Amperage Range: 30 - 205 A
- Amps Input at Rated Output, 60 Hz: 230 V: 47.5
- H: 18 3/4 in (476 mm)
- W: 12 3/4 in (323 mm)
- D: 17 1/2 in (445 mm)
- Net Weight: 83 lb (38 kg)
This oil free, direct drive air compressor is packed with enough power to to handle most household DIY jobs. The vertical tank design takes up less space in your garage and the 7 in. wheels make this unit easy to move around.
- 5 HP oil free direct drive induction motor
- No belts or pulleys to maintain
- No oil to add or change
- 4.8 SCFM @ 40 PSI
- 3.5 SCFM @ 90 PSI
- 125 Max PSI
- 7 in. wheels
- 20 gallon ASME certified tank
- Size: 20 Gallons
- Style: Vertical Portable
- ASME Approved: Yes
- Style: Oil-Free Direct Drive
- Construction: Aluminum
- Lubrication: Oil Free
- 4.8 CFM's @ 40 PSI
- 3.5 CFM's @ 90 PSI
- Operating Pressure: 125 PSI
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSI
- Source: Electric
- Horsepower: 1.5
- Volt/Amp/Phase: 120/0/
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 18 x 18 x 43
- Weight: 101 Pounds
- Certification: UL
- Perfect for a wide range of home and auto jobs including engine repair, tire repair and maintenance, tire inflation, blade sharpening and more
- The 1.3 running HP motor combined with the Campbell Hausfeld pump stands for high quality performance and starting capabilities
- 20 gallon ASME code tank designed with thicker steel, meets all local state pressure vessel safety laws for safety and reliability
- Maintenance-free oil-less pump
- Easy to access regulator knob and gauges
- Easy to move and store
- 1.3 HP 20 Gallon Oil-Free Vertical Air Compressor - HU502000AV
- 4-position blade clamp allows for flush cutting and increased positional versatility
- 1-1/8-inch stroke length delivers a fast cutting speed
- Variable speed trigger with 0-3000 rpm provides increased blade control and faster cut speeds
- Pivoting adjustable shoe extends blade life and allows depth of cut control
- Rubber over molded comfort grip delivers optimal comfort and control
Use with EZ-Glide Ladder Rack model 252-3-01.Learn More
Innerside Boxes mount on top of the bed side rails or walls. The lower part of the box extends down the inside of the side rails or walls.
They are ideal for storing longer tools and can be used individually or in pairs.
Combine a pair of Innerside Boxes with a Crossover to create a wraparound storage system on your truck.
Measure the length of your truck’s side rails or walls to determine the length of Innerside Box you can install on your truck. If used with a Crossover, deduct the space needed for it and allow a 1” space between the Crossover and the Innerside Boxes for the lids to open and close without interference.
Innerside Boxes come with support legs and mounting hardware.
- Gear-Lock Locking System
- Resists over 1000 Lbs of break-in force.
- Built-in Full-length Storage Compartments
- Provides storage for small parts and tools.
- High Strength Body Design
- Resists cargo damages and attempted break-ins.
- 3 Layer RSL Lid
- Provides superior lids strength and rigidity
- Self aligning lid latch pins pivot side to side to ensure the lid seals tight.
Fits Hi-Side Box model 396-5-02.
- #7 in picture
Dee Zee Tool Box - Hardware Series Double Lid (Gull Wing) Crossover. Constructed of heavy duty steel. Protected by wrinkle white NRT (No Rust Technology) rust inhibitor powder coat finish. Crown style lid with a full pan double-V stiffener for superior rigidity. Other features: lockable stainless steel paddle handles, dampened gas shocks, closed cell foam gasket, and self-adjusting strikers. Removable plastic tool tray to help keep small items organized.
- HARDware Series - Gull Wing Tool Box
- 20-Gauge Steel Construction
- Texture White Powder Coat Finish
- NRT Powder Coat Is A Specially Designed To Increase Corrosion Protection
- Lockable Stainless Steel Paddle Handle Latches
- Double V-Pan Lid Stiffener Creates Strength And Rigidity
- Internal Bends Add Superior Body Strength
- Closed Cell Foam Gasket Helps Resist The Elements From Getting Inside The Box
- Dampened Gas Shocks Open At A Steady, Controlled Rate
- Removable Plastic Tool Tray To Keep Smaller Items Organized
- L: 69.75" x W: 20" x H: 12.2" ; Vol: 8.4 cu. ft.
- L-1: 60.75"; W-1: 17.125"; W-2: 1.44"; H-1: 5"; H-2: 7.2"
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
The Tradesman 60 in. Aluminum Mid-Size Cross-Bed Truck Box adds convenient, enclosed storage to your truck. A push button on either side and gas cylinders make access simple.
- Cross bed storage for most mid size trucks
- Made of 0.060 gauge aluminum
- Push button at each side of truck for easy access
- Gas cylinders for smooth operation
- Base will not sag
- Allows storage underneath
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish