AirFoxx High Velocity 1 HP 3 Speed 3 Position 4000 CFM Air Mover / Carpet Dryer / Floor Dryer: AM4000A
- Weight: 42 lbs
- Width: 20.5
- Length: 19
- Height: 21.5
- Color: Black/Yellow
- Construction: Polyethylene
- CFM: 4000
- Horse Power: 1
- Power Cord Length: 25'
- Voltage: 110
- Amp: 10
- Impeller Diameter: 10.5"
- Static Pressure: 3.5"
- Sound Rating dB: 50
Regular Price: $319.93
Special Price: $271.94
The Handler 125 EZ has Hobart’s unique Single-Knob Control making it the quickest and easiest wire welder to set up and use. Just plug it into 115 VAC, select the mild steel thickness with the Single Knob Control and you are ready to weld. The Handler 125 EZ comes ready to weld 18 gauge–3/16 in mild steel with .030 in (0.8 mm) self-shielding flux-cored wire so no shielding gas bottle is required. Also designed to use .035 in (0.9 mm) flux cored wire with a .035 in (0.9 mm) contact tip.
- Operator only needs to adjust a single knob for the thickness of mild steel to be welded and he's ready to weld. One knob adjusts both the volts and wire feed speed.
- Max output of 125 amps allows you to weld 18 gauge up to 3/16 inch steel with flux cored wire
- Built-in contactor eases use and is an excellent safety feature which makes wire electrically "cold" until trigger is pulled
- Durable feed head with quick-release drive roll tension lever provides positive feed with adjustable tension plus easy accessibility to thread new wire
- Short circuit protection protects unit against current overload
- Self-resetting thermal overload protects power transformer to ensure reliability
- Self-resetting motor protection protects wire feed system from overload, no fuses to change or circuit breaker buttons to reset
- Comfortable H-9A gun, 8 ft. (2.4 m)
- Spare .030 in (0.8 mm) contact tips
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- Sample spool of .030 in. (0.8 mm) self-shielded flux cored welding wire
- Spool shaft to accommodate 4 in spools (Optional hub kit available for 8 in spools)
- Power cord with plug
- Weld set-up and parts information chart
- Owner's manual with parts lists, installation, operation, and maintenance guidelines
- Rated Output at 20% Duty Cycle: 85 A at 17.5 VDC, 60 A at 20 VDC (CSA Rating)
- Current Range: 30 - 125 A
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage: 26 V
- Amps Input at Rated Load, 60 Hz:
- 115 V - 20 15 CSA Rating
- kVA: 2.9 2.2 CSA Rating
- kW: 2.5 1.77 CSA Rating
- H: 16 7/8 in (429 mm)
- W: 9 7/8 in (251 mm)
- D: 12 1/8 in (308 mm)
- Net Weight: 50 lb (22.7 kg)
This Delta Jobox jobsite tool storage box provides safe storage for all your tools and equipment, and is designed with an internal padlock system that is almost impossible to force or cut open. The box is strong and durable, made with forkliftable, 16-gauge reinforced steel construction with 14 ga. continuous hinges. The tool box also features a rust resistant powder coat finish and smooth hemmed edges to prevent injuries & keep out moisture.
- Site-vault security system
- EZ-Loader caster skid bolster
- Stacked and welded steel hinges
- Heavy duty locking arms
- Bolt cutter proof locking system
- 48" x 24" x27 3/4"
- 15.4 cu. ft usable
- 6-gauge reinforced steel construction
Cable spool holder. Mounts to vehicle floor.
- Dimensions: 42 1/2" H x 19 3/4" W x 16 1/4" L
Top Mount truck boxes have a double box design to provide additional storage without losing valuable truck bed space. Hand wielded by specially trained craftsmen and with weatherproof gaskets to prevent leaks.
- Designed for strength with weather proof gaskets
- Front opening protects contents from the elements
- Locking stainless steel flush mount T-handle provides security
- Available in several sizes: 72", 90" and 96"
- Available in diamond-tread Bright finish
- Sturdy .060" Aluminum resists rust
Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design
- Specially designed channel and bulb seal is designed to keep water out
- Coated steel cable allows door to remain open at a 90 degree angle
- Locking stainless steel flush mount T-handle provides security
Regular Price: $339.97
Special Price: $271.98
These indoor surface mount transfer switches are designed for fast installation in residential and commercial applications. The 18-inch flexible conduit whip attaches easily to the load center and all wires are clearly marked. Simply select the circuits needed in an emergency and connect them to the Pro/Tranwire leads.
Pro/Tran transfer switches feature a rugged powder-coated steel cabinet with six combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts, resettable branch rated circuit breakers and non-defeatable (break-before-make) double-throw switches. Some models feature exclusive Reliance wattmeters with accuracy of ± 3% throughout the entire range.
All Pro/Tran models with the suffix "A", plus the 30508B, include a separate flanged inlet for direct generator connection in a dry location. It is recommended that all manual transfer switches installed indoors be used with an appropriate power inlet box. All other Pro/Tran models are intended for hardwire installation to a power inlet box, but include a covered opening to accommodate a power inlet for installation in a dry location.
A wattmeter panel (WP7500) is available for all models without meters (except models 15114A and 30114A). The wattmeter panel includes an opening, with cover, for an optional power inlet.Learn More
Great for securing electronics or expensive equipment. Our new locking storage cabinets feature secure locking D-Handles and tool-less reversible doors. This unit has 2 removable shelves.
- Dimensions: 22" H x 18" W x 16" L
Innerside Boxes mount on top of the bed side rails or walls. The lower part of the box extends down the inside of the side rails or walls.
They are ideal for storing longer tools and can be used individually or in pairs.
Combine a pair of Innerside Boxes with a Crossover to create a wraparound storage system on your truck.
Measure the length of your truck’s side rails or walls to determine the length of Innerside Box you can install on your truck. If used with a Crossover, deduct the space needed for it and allow a 1” space between the Crossover and the Innerside Boxes for the lids to open and close without interference.
Innerside Boxes come with support legs and mounting hardware.
- Gear-Lock Locking System
- Resists over 1000 Lbs of break-in force.
- Built-in Full-length Storage Compartments
- Provides storage for small parts and tools.
- High Strength Body Design
- Resists cargo damages and attempted break-ins.
- 3 Layer RSL Lid
- Provides superior lids strength and rigidity
- Self aligning lid latch pins pivot side to side to ensure the lid seals tight.
- Heavily-reinforced 16-gauge steel construction
- Flat exterior design eliminates exposed handles and improves job safety
- Handle recesses help reduce injuries
- Heavy-duty locking arms support lid
- Superior strength to resists break-ins
- Bolt cutter free locking system
- Super-duty hinge resists forced entry
- Grip Rite channels resist damage
- Rain Drain system protects contents
- Extra-strong bottom bolsters for heavy loads