A place for everything and everything in its place. Every handyman, craftsman, and professional knows the value of easy access to your tools. Stay organized no matter where your projects take you with this portable steel tool chest from Montezuma.
Made right here in the US in Montezuma, KS. Constructed of powder-coated 16 gauge steel with welded seems. Designed for indoor or outdoor use, with weather stripping for moisture and dust protection. If you decide to leave the chest in the back of your truck, just lock it up with the double-cut key and rest easy that your tools are secure. Pop open the gas-spring powered lid with ease. Side handles help keep tools upright during during transport.
Ideal for any profession, the storage areas hold both metric and SAE tools. Engineered by the pros, there are no drawers to shuffle through or jam up. Every tool is given a place, from pegs for sockets and box-end wrenches to slots for ratchets and screwdrivers.
Don't waste any more time searching for tools in an unorganized box! Get the toolbox designed with craftsmen like you in mind!
30"w x 15"h x 18.125"d. Black. Tools not included.Learn More
This completely portable lightweight oxy-acetylene cutting and welding outfit weighs less than 32 lbs. and is ready to go where you need it. Compact design stores easily for road travel or when not in use. Ideal for general maintenance, farming, shop, and home use. All brass Oxygen and Acetylene regulators provide efficient and dependable control of gasses. Ergonomically balanced high density polyethylene carrier is extremely durable and includes hose wrap and covered accessories storage compartment. Ready to weld up to 3/32” and cut up to ½” with the nozzle and tip included. Welds up to 1 ¼” and cuts up to 6” mild steel with optional, medium duty Victor style tips and nozzles.
Comes Complete with:
- (1) Brass Torch Handle with Factory Installed Check Valves
- (1) Brass Cutting Attachment with Stainless Steel Tubes and Lever
- (1) #0 Cutting Tip (factory installed in cutting attachment)
- (1) #0 Welding Tip
- (1) Flip Front Goggles 2 X 4 ¼” Shade #5
- (1) Brass Oxygen Compressed Gas Regulator w/ 2” Gauges & T-handles
- (1) Brass Acetylene Compressed Gas Regulator w/ 2” Gauges & T-handles
- (1) Tip Cleaner Kit
- (1) Size 1 MC Style 10cf Acetylene Cylinder (New & Empty)
- (1) Size 1 20cf Oxygen Cylinder (New & Empty)
- (1) Tank Wrench (single function)
- (1) Single Flint Striker
- (1) 12.5’ Oxy/Fuel Twin Hose 3/16” ID “T” Grade (for all gases)
- (1) Plastic Tote (Black) with Hose Wrap
- (1) Instruction Manual
- (1) New Cylinder Information Sheet
Dimensions: H: 14 W: 12 3/8 L: 24 1/8
Weight (lbs.): 37
Cubic feet: 2.3
- Brushed stainless steel paddle handle, with rotary style latch mechanism features a two position latch that prevents the door from inadvertently opening.
- Aluminum doors swing down for easy access and a full view of the contents. Opened door is supported by aircraft-type cables with swedged fittings which can be removed to allow for a fully open swing down position.
- Positive weather seal protects tools and materials stored inside from road dirt and weather.
Accessories create a custom storage solution that securely organizes items that need to be located quickly and easily. The mechanics grade Model 9924-3-02 Cabinet measures 24 in high, 16 in wide and 14 in deep. Latches on each drawer stay closed even if cabinet is unlocked. This 4 drawer cabinet also features easy-to-grip handles, and smooth ball-bearing rollers.
- High quality and durable mechanics grade tool cabinets
- Includes 4 drawers with easy-to-grip handles
- Latches on each drawer stay closed even if cabinet is unlocked
- Smooth ball-bearing rollers
- Stacks with other 16 in wide cabinets
- Brite White ARMOR-TUF® Powder Coat finish
- Mounting brackets are not included. Order Model 9993-3-01 mounting bracket for 13 in deep shelves or Model 9996-3-01 mounting bracket for 16 in deep shelves
- 24 inches tall x 16 inches wide x 14 inches deep
This All-Purpose Rack has a specially designed mounting leg that fully adjusts to the contour of the van roof, for secure through-the-roof mounting.Learn More
Our standard and low profile cross bed boxes are designed to fit most full-size trucks and allow storage under the box. Several models to choose from include Gull-wing or Full (single) lid. Our low profile truck boxes provide our customers with maximum rear window visibility and aerodynamic styling for today's sleek truck designs.Product Features
- Larger 5/16" adjustable striker pin head
- Gas cylinders allow easy access
- Optional double latch system or push button design
- Weatherproof gasket prevents leakage
- Available in Bright or Black finish
- .060" Aluminum resists rust
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish
- Tank - 4 Gallon Twin Tank
- Max Pressure (psig) - 135
- Normal Power (HP) - 2
- Flow @ Max Pressure - 3.2 cfm
- Dimensions - 19x19x19
- Weight - 77 lbs
- NPT outlet - 1/4
- Voltage/Engine - 120-1-60
Hobart's STICKMATE models are the top performers in their class. The LX 235 AC has up to 235 amps output. With the Accu-Set™ infinite amperage control, weld time increases up to 100% with decreased output.
- Accu-Set™ amperage indicator for accurately controlling amperage or heat output
- Infinite current control allows the operator to adjust output by as little as 1-amp increments
- Output selector switch to quickly select low or high range without adjusting the output leads
- High 100% duty cycle rating (100 Amps AC)
- Fully varnished magnetic coils for enhanced coil reliability and life
- 15 ft. (4.6 m) electrode cable with heavy-duty holder
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- 5 ft. (1.5 m) primary cable with plug
- 1 Phase
Processes: AC Stick
Skill Level: Moderate
- Rated Output at 25 VAC:
- 225 A at 20% Duty Cycle, 60 Hz
- 225 A at 15% Duty Cycle, 50 Hz
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage: 80 V
- Welding Amperage Ranges:
- High: 40 - 235 A
- Low: 30 - 150 A
- Amps Input at Rated Output, 60 Hz: 230 V: 47.5
- H: 18 3/4 in (476 mm)
- W: 12 3/4 in (323 mm)
- D: 17 1/2 in (445 mm)
- Net Weight: 85 lb (39 kg)
- Aluminum Single Lid Crossovers
- Single Lid models provide easier access to longer cargo. Lid locks and unlocks from the driver’s side and opens from either side. Mid-Lid Design
- offers a 40% larger opening than Gull Wing models. Lids lock, unlock and open from the same side.
- Lid reinforced with new RSL™ Rigid Structural Lid Bolster for superior strength Adjustable lid strikers keep the lid locked down tight for improved security
- High-strength body design resists cargo damage and protects the locking mechanism Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevent moisture from entering
- Self-rising lids with dual gas spring lid lifts. Learn More
Low Profile Series; Single Lid Crossover Tool Box; L 63 in. x W 19.25 in. x H 13.5 in. Fully Foamed Lid Prevents Bending/Warping. Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security. Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads. Self Closing Struts Automatically Close. MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture. Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading. 3 Compartment Sliding Tray. 2 Built In Tool Trays.Learn More