A place for everything and everything in its place. Every handyman, craftsman, and professional knows the value of easy access to your tools. Stay organized no matter where your projects take you with this portable steel tool chest from Montezuma.
Made right here in the US in Montezuma, KS. Constructed of powder-coated 16 gauge steel with welded seems. Designed for indoor or outdoor use, with weather stripping for moisture and dust protection. If you decide to leave the chest in the back of your truck, just lock it up with the double-cut key and rest easy that your tools are secure. Pop open the gas-spring powered lid with ease. Side handles help keep tools upright during during transport.
Ideal for any profession, the storage areas hold both metric and SAE tools. Engineered by the pros, there are no drawers to shuffle through or jam up. Every tool is given a place, from pegs for sockets and box-end wrenches to slots for ratchets and screwdrivers.
Don't waste any more time searching for tools in an unorganized box! Get the toolbox designed with craftsmen like you in mind!
30"w x 15"h x 18.125"d. Black. Tools not included.Learn More
Regular Price: $339.97
Special Price: $305.97
Dee Zee Tool Box- Job Box. A secure way to store your equipment on the job site. Constructed of heavy duty steel and with our NRT black coating. NRT (No Rust Technology) is a specially developed powder coat that increases corrosion protection. Tamper-resistant locking locations work with your padlocks to provide security (padlock not included). Anti-pry hooks prevent theft access through the hinge. Handles make for easier transportation. Welded steel feet include holes for casters (not included).
- Job Site Tool Box
- Texture Black Powder Coat Finish
- NRT Powder Coat Is A Specially Designed To Increase Corrosion Protection
- Automatic Locking Stay
- High Security Locking System Featuring Anti-Pry Hooks
- Integrated Side Handles
- Injected Molded Lid Handle
- Holes For Casters
- Two Padlock Security Locations
- Casters & Padlocks Not Included
- Three Size Options Available
Regular Price: $323.97
Special Price: $291.57
Delta PRO Aluminum and Steel Underbed Boxes are built for protecting heavy tools and equipment in the toughest conditions. An extended rain gutter channels water around the outside of the door opening. Durable weather stripping forms a tight seal to prevent moisture from entering. 3-Point locking system draws the door tight against the weather stripping surrounding the door opening. It locks the door at the top and on both sides. Aluminum Underbed Boxes are made of high-strength .100-gauge tread plate aluminum.
- High-strength hinges stand up to heavy use and attempted break-ins
- 3/4-in wide rain gutter surrounds the door opening to channel moisture away from the interior to protect the contents
- 3-point locking System locks the door at the top and on both sides for greater strength and security
- Extra heavy-duty construction withstands the toughest conditions for long-term use
- Rotating stainless steel handle is leak-proof to prevent moisture from entering
- Plastic coated galvanized steel aircraft cable door supports are mounted on stainless steel shoulder rivets to prevent twisting; opened door will support a 300 lbs. load Learn More
Regular Price: $341.97
Special Price: $307.77Product Features
- Specially designed channel and bulb seal is designed to keep water out
- Coated steel cable allows door to remain open at a 90 degree angle
- Locking stainless steel flush mount T-handle provides security
Regular Price: $349.97
Special Price: $314.97
Delta PRO Trailer Tongue Boxes provide superior security and weather-tight storage. Deep recessed hinge allows the box to fully open when placed against a rail or trailer wall.
- Rugged construction and beveled edge lid for greater strength and security; steel models made of heavy 16-gauge steel
- Offset gas spring lid lift allows easier access for loading and unloading from the driver's side
- Fully-adjustable lid striker helps maintain a tight, moisture-resistant seal between the lid and body
- Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevent moisture from getting inside
- Full weather stripping seals out moisture and dust
- Aluminum models available with bright or diamond brite black finish
- DEWALT brushless motor delivers up to 57% more run time over brushed
- XR™ Li-Ion batteries with fuel gauge provide 33% more capacity over standard packs
- DCD790 20V MAX* 1/2" drill/driver compact (7.2" front to back), lightweight (3.5 lb) design fits into tight areas
- DCF886 20V MAX* 1/4" impact driver compact (5.6" front to back) design fits into tight areas
- Both tools feature LED lights with 20 second trigger release delay providing increased visibility in dark or confined spaces
- DCD790 1/2" Drill/Driver
- DCF886 1/4" Impact Driver
- (2) 20V Max* XR Compact Li-Ion Batteries (2.0Ah)
- Fast Charger
- (2) Belt Hooks
- (1) Bit Holder
- Contractor Bag
At only 5-1/2” in length and 3.6 lbs, the M18 FUEL™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver delivers maximum performance in a compact size. The 2653 features a POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor for up to 3X longer motor life and increased power. REDLINK PLUS™ Electronic Intelligence allows the operator to choose between 3 fastening modes with the DRIVE CONTROL™ feature: Mode #1 is for precision work (0-850 RPM, 200 in-lbs of torque,) Mode # 2 helps prevent damage to fasteners and material (0-2,100 RPM, 700 in-lbs of torque) and Mode #3 delivers maximum performance for the toughest applications (0-2,900 RPM, 1600 in-lbs of torque.) In addition, REDLITHIUM™ Battery Packs provide up to 50% more run time and operate down to -18°C /0°F.
- 2653-20 M18 FUEL™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver
- (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC High Capacity Battery Packs
- 1-Hour Multi-Voltage Charger
- Belt Clip
- Carrying Case
- Milwaukee® POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor runs cooler, lasts longer and delivers up to 55% faster application speed
- REDLINK PLUS™ Electronic Intelligence allows the operator to choose between 3 fastening modes with Milwaukee’s proprietary DRIVE CONTROL™ feature
- The Milwaukee® REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack is the most durable pack on the market and provides up to 50% more run time
- Peak Torque: 1600 in-lbs
- Max RPM: 0-2,900
- Max IPM: 0-3,600
- Charger: NEW M18™ and M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger
- On Board Fuel Gauge: Fuel Gauge on Battery
- LED Light: Yes
- Tool Weight (w/battery): 3.6 lbs
- Tool Length: 5-1/2"
Regular Price: $332.97
Special Price: $299.67
Delta SteelTransfer tanks are designed for the toughest conditions. Made of heavy-duty .125 tread plate steel, the tanks have internal baffles for reinforcing and controlling the flow of the contents when moving. All tanks are pressure tested for leaks.
- All tanks are pressure tested for leaks.
- 2-in reinforced bungs allow convenient use from either side.
- Filter system recommended.
- Built-in lifting rings to assist with lifting and moving an empty tank.
- Lockable filler cap and coupler prevent excessive pressure build up.
- Heavy-duty brackets to secure the tank to the truck bed.
- All brackets must be bolted to the truck bed.
- Safety Fill Capacity: 103 Gallons
- Maximum Fill Capacity: 109 Gallons
Regular Price: $318.97
Special Price: $287.07
Tanks are available in rectangular, vertical or L-shaped configurations to meet a variety of applications for your truck.
- L-shaped tanks are designed to accommodate our full-size, crossbed boxes
- Not intended for transferring gasoline or other flammables, and should not be used as an auxiliary fuel tank
- Does not meet DOT specifications
- Lockable Vent Caps
- Base mounting tabs
- Baffles provide an even flow of liquid
- Availabe in White or Black finish
- Sturdy 14 gauge steel
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Aerodynamic domed lid adds strength
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design
The new Deep Cut Band Saws deliver 2X more durability, best-in-class power at 11 Amps, revolutionary cut visibility and the industry’s largest cut capacity at 5" by 5". These Band Saws still deliver on the heritage of long-term reliability and performance that make Milwaukee Band Saws the standard in industrial metalworking, but now feature a new, exclusive Job Site Armor™ Technology and all metal direct drive system that provide game-changing durability. The Job Site Armor™ Technology is made of a proprietary composite material and has crush zone barriers that provide long lasting rugged protection. The all metal direct drive gearing system delivers maximum tool life, while requiring less servicing than a chain drive. In addition, a gear protecting clutch extends gear and motor life by absorbing high impact forces caused by blade lock-ups and a new debris protection system delivers longer pulley life by removing debris during use.
The new Band Saw's slimmer motor housing increases user line of site delivering superior cut accuracy and revolutionary cut visibility, while a new balanced body design allows tool to rest naturally and comfortably in the users hands. At 14.5 Lbs., this lighter weight design delivers more control over the tool and less fatigue at the conclusion of the work day. Another innovative feature is the tool-free locking adjustable shoe, which is a button actuated tool-free design that allows the user to quickly adjust from an extended shoe to no shoe in seconds.
***BAND SAW BLADE SOLD SEPARATELY ***
- (1) Deep Cut Variable Speed Band Saw
- Carrying Case
- Powerful 11 Amp Motor w/ CPT™ : Provides maximum performance and durability
- Job Site Armor™ Technology: Proprietary composite material and crush zone barriers provide long lasting rugged protection
- All Metal Direct Drive: Delivers maximum tool life with all metal direct drive gearing system, while requiring less servicing than a chain drive
- Gear Protecting Clutch: Extends gear and motor life by absorbing high impact forces caused by blade lock-ups
- CPT™ Constant Power Technology: Maintains cut speed in the toughest applications for optimal performance
- Revolutionary Cut Visibility: Slimmer motor housing increases user line of site delivering superior cut accuracy
- Balanced Body Design: Allows tool to rest naturally and comfortably in users hands
- Lighter Weight, 14.5 Lbs.: Delivers more control over the tool and less fatigue at the conclusion of the work day
- LED Light: Illuminates work surface for increased accuracy and productivity
- Tool-Free Locking Adjustable Shoe: Button actuated tool-free design allows user to quickly adjust from an extended shoe to no shoe in seconds
- Industry's Largest Cut Capacity: Versatility to cut up to 5” by 5” material in one pass and adjustable shoe allows for less tool rotation when cutting material above 5”
- Debris Protection System: Delivers longer pulley life by removing debris during use
- Amps: 11
- Volts: 120 AC
- SFPM: 0-380
- Capacity: 5" X 5"
- WeightL 14.5 lbs
- Job Site Armor Technology: Yes
- Direct Drive Gearing System: Yes
- Debris Protection System: Yes
- Variable Speed Dial and Trigger: Yes
- LED Light: Yes
- CPT: Yes
- Double Insulated: Yes
- Tool Length: 21"
- Net Tool Weight: 15.5 lbs