Oil lubricated, belt drive 20-Gallon air compressor incorporates oil lubricated belt drive technology providing quiet operation for less noise than direct drive air compressors. A long lasting twin cylinder pump combines cast iron cylinders with aluminum cooling fins to reduce heat, maximize CFM and extend pump life. The heavy duty induction motor allows for maximum performance and reliability. This 20-Gallon ASME portable tank is equipped with pre-attached wheels and handle. Dual voltage motor is wired for standard 120-Volt outlet and may also be converted for 240-Volt applications. Includes a quick-set regulator, tank and working pressure gauges and on/off switch.
- Key Features
- Oil lubricated belt drive technology provides quiet operation
- Long lasting twin cylinder pump combines cast iron cylinders with aluminum cooling fins to reduce heat, maximize CFM and extend pump life
- Dual voltage motor is wired for standard
- 120-Volt outlet and may also be converted for 240-Volt applications
- 20-Gallon ASME horizontal portable tank equipped with pre-attached wheels and handle
- Maximum pressure: 130 PSI; CFM at 90 PSI: 5.7; CFM at 40 PSI: 7.1; RHP: 1.9; UL and CSA certified Learn More
Powermate 30 gallon portable, twin cylinder, cast iron air compressor features an oil lubricated pump with a one piece cast iron crankcase, thermally stable cast iron cylinder body, aluminum head and machined cast iron valve plate, automotive style ball bearings, durable stainless steel reed valves, oil level sight glass, easily accessible oil fill and a 10 in. cast iron balanced fly wheel.
- Heavy duty induction motor for maximum performance and efficiency
- 155 psi max pressure for optimum tool performance
- 30 gallon asme* portable tank equipped with pneumatic tires for maximum portability
- Dual voltage motor is wired for standard 120 volt outlet, and may also be converted for 240 volt application
- Fully assembled and equipped with quick-set regulator, tank and tool pressure gauges, quick connect air outlet and on/off switch for ease of use
- Size: 30 Gallons
- Style: Vertical Portable
- ASME Approved: Yes
- Style: Oil Lubed Direct Drive
- Construction: Cast Iron
- Lubrication: Oil Lubricated
- 6.2 CFM's @ 40 PSI
- 5.3 CFM's @ 90 PSI
- Operating Pressure: PSI
- Maximum Pressure: 155 PSI
- Source: Electric
- Horsepower: 1.6
- Engine Manufacturer:
- Volt/Amp/Phase: 120/240/15/1
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 25 x 24.5 x 50
- Weight: 154 Pounds
- Limited Warranty: 2 year limited
- Certification: CSA,UL
This 230V AC/DC Stick Welder is a smooth consistent welder for use the farm or ranch, in shops or the garage. With its 250 Amp Max. AC output; 160 Amp Max DC output it welds up to 3/8 inch mild steel and uses 1/16 inch, 5/64 inch, 3/32 inch and 1/8 inch rods. It features an integrated thermal overload and indicator light which automatically shuts off to avoid overheating. The indicator lights up when the duty cycle is exceeded, and shuts off when welding can resume The heavy-duty handles are perfect for lifting, cord/cable storage and tie-down straps. The heavy duty housing is welded, powder coated and assemble in the USA. Welder includes: welding leads, electron holder, and ground clamp with cables and holders.
- Great for use on the farm, ranch, and in the shop
- Quick connect dinse plugs for easy removal and change from AC to DC
- Integrated thermal overload and indicator light
- Infinite output adjustment with fold-in handle
- Welds in AC or DC
- Cast iron twin cylinder pump design
- Powerful 3 HP running motor
- Space saving vertical tank design
- Durable 60 gallon ASME code tank
- High quality, easy-to-read gauges
- Up to 5,000 hours of extended life
- Over 35% quieter and 60 degrees cooler than aluminum pumps with cast iron cylinder sleeves
- 60-Gallon VT Oil-Lube Vertical Air Compressor - VT6275
- Easy-To-Read Gauges
- 3/4-in Discharge Port
Cast iron, twin cylinder, oil lubricated pump with belt drive technology 20-Gallon air compressor features: one piece cast iron crank case, thermally stable cast iron cylinder body, aluminum head and valve plate, automotive style ball bearings, durable Swedish stainless steel reed valves, oil level sight glass, easily accessible oil fill and 12-Inch cast iron balanced flywheel. The heavy duty induction motor allows for maximum performance and efficiency, along with the 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance. 20-Gallon ASME portable tank has pre-attached pneumatic tires for maximum portability. Dual voltage motor is wired for standard 120-Volt outlet and may also be converted for 240-Volt application. Shipped with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long life and equipped with a quick-set regulator, tank and working pressure gauges and on/off switch.
- Key Features
- Cast iron, twin cylinder, oil lubricated pump
- Dual voltage motor is wired for standard 120-Volt outlet and may also be converted for 240-Volt application
- 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance
- 20-Gallon ASME horizontal portable tank with pre-attached pneumatic tires, quick-set regulator, tank and working pressure gauges and on/off switch
- Maximum pressure: 155 PSI; CFM at 90 PSI: 5.7; CFM at 40 PSI: 7.0; RHP: 1.9; UL and CSA certified Learn More
- Extra cross bar for PRO III fullsize racks provides extra support for heavy or long cargo
- Easily bolts to side channels where needed Learn More
Dimensions: H: 24 1/8 W: 24 1/4 L: 36 5/8
Weight (lbs.): 111
Cubic feet: 12.1
- Brushed stainless steel paddle handle, with rotary style latch mechanism features a two position latch that prevents the door from inadvertently opening.
- Aluminum doors swing down for easy access and a full view of the contents. Opened door is supported by aircraft-type cables with swedged fittings which can be removed to allow for a fully open swing down position.
- Positive weather seal protects tools and materials stored inside from road dirt and weather.
Topside Boxes mount on top of the bed side rails or walls.
They are ideal for storing longer tools and will keep the bed free for storing bulky equipment or materials. They can be used individually or in pairs.
Measure the length of your truck’s side rails or walls to determine the length of Topside Box you can install on your truck.
Topside Boxes come with support legs and mounting hardware.
- Three-point locking system engages three sides for superior strength.
- Rotating T-handles ensures a tight seal when closing doors.
- Steel support legs are pre-drilled for height adjustments.
- Optional steel storage shelf provides additional storage for smaller items.
- Drop down door creates superior access, strength, and safety.
Fits 42" Shelves.
- 62" Height
- 8 Dividers
- Pin releases to allow drawer to be removed when necessary
- Thumb-controlled latch release is easy to reach and offers quick, convenient access to contents; latch holds drawer tight when it is closed
- Handles are protected from damage inside recessed area
- Industrial-grade aluminum construction is fully welded for strength; .125 aluminum top will support 200-pound load
- Movable plastic dividers to easily change the lengths of storage compartments; additional dividers Model 1410980 can be purchased