The Handler® 190 wire feed welder provides a low cost option to weld aluminum with a small frame MIG welder. The spool gun circuitry is already built in so no extra kits or controls are required. With the optional direct plug-in SpoolRunner™ 100 spool gun, you can eliminate feeding problems associated with aluminum wire – it can also be used with mild or stainless steel wire.
The Handler® 190 features a 7-position voltage switch and infinite wire feed speed control creating a welding arc that more perfectly matches metal thickness and wire diameter than any competitor in its class - less spatter, professional bead appearance, excellent penetration and minimal post-weld cleanup. The Handler 190® operates on 230V input power and offers an output range of 25 to 190 amps, allowing users to weld materials as thin as 24 gauge and as thick as 5/16 inch.
The optional SpoolRunner™ 100 direct plug-in spool gun is great for welding aluminum – no more wire feed problems! Just plug the SpoolRunner™ 100 into the Handler® 190 and its ready to go!
- 7 voltage selections, enhanced magnetics and infinite wire feed speed control offers easier fine control of the output parameters for improved arc performance with less spatter for a better bead appearance and less cleanup
- Welds 24 gauge up to 5/16 inch steel
- Spool gun control circuitry is built-in to the Handler® 190 for the optional SpoolRunner™ 100 direct plug-in spool gun. Alleviates feeding problems with soft aluminum wires. Also useable with mild or stainless steel welding wires.
- Proven built-in wire feeder with quick-release drive roll lever
- Built-in contactor eases use and is an excellent safety feature which makes wire electrically "cold" when not welding
- Easy access to polarity changeover includes storage holes for spare tips
- Dual groove drive rolls make it easy to switch from one wire size to another. One knurled groove and one smooth groove for .030-.035 in. (0.8-0.9 mm) wire.
- Self-resetting thermal overload and motor protection
- Comfortable 10 ft. (3 m) H100S4-10 welding gun
- Built-in gas valve
- Dual gauge regulator and gas hose
- Power cord with plug
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- Sample spool of .030 in. (0.8 mm) self-shielded flux cored welding wire
- 8 in (203 mm) wire spool adapter
- Extra .030 in. (0.8 mm) contact tips
- Weld set-up chart
- 1 Phase
Material Thickness: Welds 24 gauge up to 5/16 inch
Skill Level: Low
- Auto Body
- Rated Output at 30% Duty Cycle: 130 A at 21.5 VDC
- Current Range: 25 - 190 A
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage: 31 V
- Wire Feed Speed Range:
- 40 - 700 IPM
- 50 - 740 IPM at no load
- Amps Input at Rated Load, 60 Hz:
- 230 V - 20.5
- kVA - 4.7
- kW - 3.88
- H: 12-3/8 in (315 mm)
- W: 10-5/8 in (270 mm)
- D: 19-1/2 in (495 mm)
- Net Weight: 68 lb (31 kg)
Dee Zee Combo Tanks - The convenience of a utility chest connected to a liquid transfer tank. Constructed of Brite-Tread aluminum. Black powder coat finish. Radius curve design eliminates key weld pressure points. Feature 3 stability baffles, lockable cap, .375" drainage plug, and venting coupler. Intended for private use (non-commercial). Not designed for use as an auxiliary fuel system. Not for use with gasoline. Does not meet title 49 of the United Stated Federal Registry governing transportation.
- Combo Tank And Utility Chest
- Add Convenient Storage Bolted Onto A Transfer Tank
- Texture Black Powder Coat Finish
- NRT Powder Coat Is A Specially Designed To Increase Corrosion Protection
- Transfer Tank Features 14-Gauge Steel
- Radius Curve Eliminates Weld Pressure Points
- Includes Cap And Coupler For Venting
- 3 Stability Baffles And Drain Plug
- 84 Gallon Capacity
- Utility Chest Features 20-Gauge Steel
- Lockable Stainless Steel Paddle Handles
- Overall: L: 60 :_mage_bind_var_56 x H: 24"
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
- Cast iron pump
- ASME code tank
- Powerful 5.5 HP Honda motor
- 3 year limited warranty
- Dimensions: 38 in. x 21 in. x 34 in.
- Max PSI: 110
- Horsepower: 5.5
- CFM: 9.4
- Tank Capacity: 20 Gallons
- Baffle design reduces fuel movement and provides extra reinforcement.
- Lockable and vented filler cap prevents excessive pressure build-up
- Full arc-welded construction
- Plate steel flange for secure mounting
- May be used in combination with WEATHER GUARD saddle or cross truck tool boxes.
- Exterior of tanks are protected with Brite White powder coat finish
Dimensions: H: 26 W: 30 L: 52
Weight (lbs.): 185Learn More
- 3/8-in heavy-duty aluminum hinge
- Wide, surround rain gutter with auto-style bulb weather stripping
- Three-point locking system
- Reinforced high-strength door provides superior strength and security
- Commercial rotating T-handle
- Aircraft cable door supports
- Heavy-duty EPDM closed cell bulb weather stripping surrounds door opening to seal out moisture
- Reinforcing cross-hatch pattern
Weight (lbs.): 68
- Four easily adjustable ladder stops included to help secure ladders and materials.
- Anti-wear strip reduces wear on ladders and protects rack.
- Easy to install compression clamps secures rack to top of truck bed.
- Upright legs bolt to mounting rail for easy removal.
Dimensions: H: 18 1/2'' W: 19 3/4'' L: 71 1/2''
Weight (lbs.): 130
- EXTREME PROTECTION Lock
- 90° cover opening for easy access
- Level storage secures 48" level
- 12v access for electrical up-fits
- Features Brite White Armor-Tuf powder coat finish
- All-welded, adjustable height legs (29"H - 41"H on 1" increments)
- Stainless Steel Bench Top
- Includes full-length stringer
- Includes heavy-duty casters with brakes for easy movement and secure placement of the bench
- Accessory Kit is included, which includes backstop, end stops and lower shelf
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Dimensions: 48" W x 34" D x Adjustable Height, 48" Stainless Steel Top
- Choose from 20 different finish colors
- 41 1/2" wide x 18 1/8" deep x 41 1/2" high
- Available in Black and Red (Textured Finish)
- Casters: (2) Swivel Casters with brakes,(2) Rigid Casters
- Raise and Release Drawer Pulls secure drawers
- Drawers can not roll out when moving
- Drawers use roller bearing glides
- Drawers load rated 100 lbs. for single-set of glides
- Drawers load rated 200 lbs. for double-set of glides
- Premium skid proof drawer liners included
- Full-width aluminum drawer pulls
- Tubular theft proof locks and keys
- Weather-resistant textured finish
- Shipping Weight: 275 lbs.