- Easy to open or close 650-pound load-carrying capacity drawer with 1,000-pound rated rear bearings and 250-pound rated front conveyor bearings
- Grip-and-Release drawer stop safety system controls drawer movement
- Extra heavy-duty drawers with 10-gauge steel back and 12-gauge steel front, bottom and sides
- Handles are protected from damage inside recessed drawer fronts
- 14-gauge steel drawer cabinet reinforced with top and bottom 12-gauge steel channels for superior strength and durability
- Rain gutter channel surrounds the drawer opening to direct moisture around the opening
- Full automotive bulb-style weather stripping seals out moisture and dust to protect the contents
- Tough Armor-Bite powder paint finish has superior rust resistance Learn More
The Handler® 190 wire feed welder provides a low cost option to weld aluminum with a small frame MIG welder. The spool gun circuitry is already built in so no extra kits or controls are required. With the optional direct plug-in SpoolRunner™ 100 spool gun, you can eliminate feeding problems associated with aluminum wire – it can also be used with mild or stainless steel wire.
The Handler® 190 features a 7-position voltage switch and infinite wire feed speed control creating a welding arc that more perfectly matches metal thickness and wire diameter than any competitor in its class - less spatter, professional bead appearance, excellent penetration and minimal post-weld cleanup. The Handler 190® operates on 230V input power and offers an output range of 25 to 190 amps, allowing users to weld materials as thin as 24 gauge and as thick as 5/16 inch.
The optional SpoolRunner™ 100 direct plug-in spool gun is great for welding aluminum – no more wire feed problems! Just plug the SpoolRunner™ 100 into the Handler® 190 and its ready to go!
- 7 voltage selections, enhanced magnetics and infinite wire feed speed control offers easier fine control of the output parameters for improved arc performance with less spatter for a better bead appearance and less cleanup
- Welds 24 gauge up to 5/16 inch steel
- Spool gun control circuitry is built-in to the Handler® 190 for the optional SpoolRunner™ 100 direct plug-in spool gun. Alleviates feeding problems with soft aluminum wires. Also useable with mild or stainless steel welding wires.
- Proven built-in wire feeder with quick-release drive roll lever
- Built-in contactor eases use and is an excellent safety feature which makes wire electrically "cold" when not welding
- Easy access to polarity changeover includes storage holes for spare tips
- Dual groove drive rolls make it easy to switch from one wire size to another. One knurled groove and one smooth groove for .030-.035 in. (0.8-0.9 mm) wire.
- Self-resetting thermal overload and motor protection
- Comfortable 10 ft. (3 m) H100S4-10 welding gun
- Built-in gas valve
- Dual gauge regulator and gas hose
- Power cord with plug
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- Sample spool of .030 in. (0.8 mm) self-shielded flux cored welding wire
- 8 in (203 mm) wire spool adapter
- Extra .030 in. (0.8 mm) contact tips
- Weld set-up chart
- 1 Phase
Material Thickness: Welds 24 gauge up to 5/16 inch
Skill Level: Low
- Auto Body
- Rated Output at 30% Duty Cycle: 130 A at 21.5 VDC
- Current Range: 25 - 190 A
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage: 31 V
- Wire Feed Speed Range:
- 40 - 700 IPM
- 50 - 740 IPM at no load
- Amps Input at Rated Load, 60 Hz:
- 230 V - 20.5
- kVA - 4.7
- kW - 3.88
- H: 12-3/8 in (315 mm)
- W: 10-5/8 in (270 mm)
- D: 19-1/2 in (495 mm)
- Net Weight: 68 lb (31 kg)
JOBOX Topside Boxes include High-Capacity models with larger storage capacity.
Topside Boxes mount on top of the bed side rails or walls.
They are ideal for storing longer tools and will keep the bed free for storing bulky equipment or materials. They can be used individually or in pairs.
Measure the length of your truck’s side rails or walls to determine the length of Topside Box you can install on your truck.
Topside Boxes come with support legs and mounting hardware.
- Three-point locking system engages three sides for superior strength.
- High-strength rigid doors provides superior strength and rigidity.
- Tall, reinforced door frames offers easy access to load and unload large items.
- Full-length piano hinges provides extra resistance against break-ins.
- Rotating T-handles ensures a tight seal when closing doors.
- High-strength door cables provides maximum strength and durability
- Three-point locking system
- High-strength rigid doors
- Tall, reinforced door frames
- Full-length piano hinges
- Rotating T-handles
- High-strength door cables
- New high capacity models
- Fully-welded, reinforced heavy-duty construction
- EPDM automotive-style bulb weather stripping
Dee Zee Transfer Tanks - A safe and convenient means for transporting non-flammable liquids. Constructed of heavy gauge Brite-Tread aluminum. Black powder coat finish. Radius curve design eliminates key weld pressure points. Tanks feature 3 stability baffles, lockable cap, .375" drainage plug, and venting coupler. Tanks are intended for private use (non-commercial). Not designed for use as an auxiliary fuel system. Not for use with gasoline. Does not meet title 49 of the United Stated Federal Registry.
- Specialty Series Transfer Tank
- Protective Black Powder Coat Finish
- Non-Rusting .125 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Radius Curve Eliminates Weld Pressure Points
- Includes Cap And Coupler For Venting
- 3 Stability Baffles And Drain Plug
- Mounting Tabs To Secure To The Truck Bed
- Volume: 84 Gallon Capacity
- L-Shape With Narrow Base - L: 60" x W: 30" x H: 24"
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
- 6,000W Electric Generator
- 291cc OHV Air-Cooled Engine
- Start Type: Recoil Start
- Includes No Flat, Pneumatic Tires and Handle
- Surge Wattage: 6,000W
- Rated Wattage: 5,000W
- Horsepower: 9 HP
- Amperage: AC Rated - 41.6A @120V
- DC Rated - 8.3A @ 12V
- Fuel Capacity: 6.6 Gallons
- Fuel Type: Unleaded Gasoline
- Noise Level (Decibels): 76dB
- Fuel Meter: Yes
- Hour Meter: Yes
- Protective Circuit Breaker
- Low Oil Level Shut Down
- EPA Approved: Yes
- Not for sale in CA.
- Unit Weight: 180.40 lbs.
- Unit Dimensions (LxWxH): 28.00 x 19.02 x 24.02
- 2 - AC Duplex 120V Outlets
- 1 - 120V Twist-Lock Outlet
- 1 - 12V DC
- Self-adjusting rotary Gear-Lock II locking system
- Self-aligning latch hoop
- Gas spring guards and 90 Degrees lid opening
- Deep, beveled edge reinforced lid
- Built-in storage bin on both ends
- Lift-out tool tray
- Drill-resistant round push buttons
- Wide EPDM Live Cell automotive bulb-style weather stripping
- New Armor-Brite tough powder paint finish
These Quick Clamp Racks are engineered to make loading and unloading your ladder an easy, one-person operation. Lean the front of the ladder against the front hook and swing the back up onto the rack. Close the gas spring assisted Quick Clamp and you're ready to roll.
- Ladder Hooks on the front end of the side rails have been extended and angled outward for easier loading of ladders in tight places.
- WEATHER GUARD® Van Solutions Trademarked RED TIPS show the world that you work with the highest quality equipment available.
- Long lasting design utilizing 3/16" extruded aluminum rails, stainless steel gutter clamps and hardware.
- Anti-Wear protection on clamps helps protect ladders during transport.
- Adjustable Sway braces for easy ladder change out.
Dual Clamp on street & curb side.Learn More
Dimensions: H: 16 W: 13 1/4 L: 90 1/4
Weight (lbs.): 129 lbs.
Cubic feet: 11.1
- Brite White ARMOR TUF Powder Coat
- Drill resistant lock core and three-point latching system resists break-ins
- Rain gutter and Full-Weather Seal keeps moisture out of box and your equipment
- Top-mounted removable parts bin keeps items organized
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Dimensions: H: 18 1/2'' W: 19 3/4'' L: 71 1/2''
Weight (lbs.): 130
- EXTREME PROTECTION Lock
- 90° cover opening for easy access
- Level storage secures 48" level
- 12v access for electrical up-fits
- Features Brite White Armor-Tuf powder coat finish