The Ingersoll Rand Air Compressor has a 13-HP GX390 series Honda engine. The engine requires less maintenance than other engines and has proven durability while running quietly. From airing up tires to contractor use, this** air compressor** is reliable and easily starts with just the turn of a key. Making it easy to use.
The Ingersoll Rand Air Compressor has a built-in alternator that recharges the electric start battery, creating no need to wire into a service trucks electrical system. It offers idle control, which saves on fuel. The air compressor is a made of cast iron that makes it a high quality Ingersoll Rand product that is reliable and built to last.
In case of power failure the air compressor offers recoil start, so you have manual starting power if needed. The Ingersoll Rand Air Compressor is built in the U.S.A and gives the user the proven durability and reliability that Ingersoll Rand is known for.
- Tank - 30 Horizontal
- Max Pressure (psig) - 175
- Normal Power (HP) - 13
- Flow @ Max Pressure - 25 cfm
- Dimensions - (w)22 x (L)43.8 x (h)41
- Weight - 469 lbs
- NPT outlet - 1/2
- Voltage/Engine - Honda
- Made of Cast Iron
- Backup recoil start
- Recharges with built-in alternator
NEW! Covered, circuit breaker protected outlets provide added protection from the environment and rugged working conditions.
Electric start on GP6500E with recoil backup. Battery included.
Low oil shutdown prevents engine damage.
Low-tone mufflers for quiet operation.
Fuel gauge incorporated for at a glance fuel monitoring.
Hour meter to track maintenance intervals.
Fold down handle and never-flat wheels for portability.Learn More
This DeWalt air compressor is built to work. This air compressor has an industrial performance that delivers a maximum CFM at 175 psi; providing enough power to operate more than one air tool or device at one time. Unit features a cast iron, industrial duty, two stage compressor pump with hardened steel disc valves, oversized taper roller bearings, fully balanced cast iron flywheel, and splash type lubrication. Electric motor with thermal overload protection system.
Specifications Amps 22 Assembled Height 77 in. Assembled Depth 31.9 in. Assembled Width 34.79 in. Compressor Type Workshop and Industrial Outdoor Decibel Rating 83 dBA Maximum Pressure 175 psi Product Weight 471 lbs. Stage Count Dual Stage Tank Capacity 80 gallons Compressor/Air Took Features Tank Pressure Gauge Horsepower 5.2 Pump Type Oil Lube Tank Material Steel Voltage 240 volts
- Tank - 30 Horizontal
- Max Pressure (psig) - 175
- Normal Power (HP) - 14
- Flow @ Max Pressure - 24 cfm
- Dimensions - 51x33x44
- Weight - 469 lbs
- NPT outlet - 1/2
- Voltage/Engine - Kohler
Starter kit (part #46821567) is available for special order from manufacturer.Learn More
Need to cut steel? Thinking about an oxy acetylene cutting torch to do the job? Consider a plasma cutter. This simple technology uses an electrical arc and compressed air to cut steel, aluminum, and other conductive metals.
The AirForce 40i plasma cutter features an inverter design that is both lightweight and powerful. The product also features an ergonomic trigger safety, more efficient air consumption, and economically priced XT40R torch consumables. The 40i requires 230 V, 50 A input power and compressed air delivery of at least 4.8 scfm @ 90-120 psi. Maximum cutting of mild steel is 7/8 inch at 50% duty cycle for heavy-duty production requirements.
Compared to the complexities of an oxy fuel cutting torch system, plasma cutting is easy.
- Cuts faster than oxy fuel
- More precise cut, thinner kerf, less slag to clean up
- Smaller heat-affected zone for less warping
- No gas pressure settings or flame tuning needed
- No preheating of metal prior to cutting
- XT40R Torch - Designed for increased comfort with an ergonomic trigger safety, more efficient cooling and economical replacement cutting tips.
- Pilot Arc Controller - Allows you to cut expanded/perforated metals, as well as painted or coated surfaces, without retriggering the torch.
- Wind Tunnel Technology - Prevents abrasive dust and particles from damaging internal components.
- Fan-On-Demand - Cooling system operates only when needed reducing power consumption and contaminants drawn into the machine.
- Power Factor Correction (PFC) Circuitry - Draws up to 30% less amperage for the same cutting range as compared to the competition. PFC expands operators work area via extension cord, while minimizing nuisance circuit breaker trips caused by voltage drops.
- LVC Line Voltage Compensation - Provides peak performance power under variable input voltage conditions (±15%) for steady and cleaner-ending cuts.
- Internal Gas/Air Filter and Regulator - Controls amount of usage and flow of air or gas.
- Starts Without High Frequency - Protects unit by not interfering with or damaging controls or computers.
- Diagnostic Lights - LED lights for quick troubleshooting of pressure, power and cup situations.
- Cable Management Strap - Secures torch, work cable and power cord to make transporting easy and convenient.
- Postflow Cooling Circuit - Extends life of consumables and torch by cooling them with postflow air after trigger is released.
- Compatible with Engine-Driven Welders - Capable of cutting 3/8–5/8 in. mild steel when powered by an engine-driven welder with a 240 V generator power outlet of 8 kW or more.
- Hobart's 5/3/1 Industrial Warranty - Five-year manufacturer warranty on transformers, stabilizers and generators; three years on electronics (drive motors, rectifiers); and one year on guns (MIG and plasma torches).
- 12-ft. (3.7 m) XT40R hand-held torch
- 12-ft. (3.7 m) work cable with clamp
- Extra consumables
- 10-ft. (3 m) power cord with plug
- Easy-to-connect, built-in gas/air filter and regulator for extra protection
- Light Construction
- Body Shops/Fabrication
- Rated Output at 50% Duty Cycle: 40 A, at 140 VDC
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage: 400 V
- Amps Input at Rated Output, 60 Hz: 208 V -33, 230 V 30
- kVA: 6.8
- kW: 6.6
- Plasma Gas Flow/Pressure: 4.8 CFM (136 L/min) at 90 –120 PSI (621–827 kPA) Recommended
- H: 11-1/4 in. (286 mm)
- W: 8-1/4 in. (210 mm)
- D: 14-1/4 in. (362 mm)
- Net Weight: 40i w/torch: 31.4 lb (14.2 kg)
- Ship weight: 35.8 lb (16.2 kg)
$1,049.97The 80 Gallon 2-Stage Air Compressor is designed to provide continuous power and is built to last.
- 5 HP (as rated by engine manufacturer) 230V 2-stage air compressor
- 175 max. PSI and 80 gal. ASME tank
- 15.8 CFM @ 90 PSI
- 100% continuous duty all cast iron pump
- 230V single phase motor, no starter required
- Includes finned intercooler
- Mounted discharge valve
- Extended design life lasts 15,000+ hrs.
- One year industrial grade warranty on complete machine - Pump warranty extended to two years with use of Ingersoll Rand's All Season synthetic lubricant, included
- Manufacturers Number: TS4N5
- Brand: Ingersoll Rand®
- Grade: Consumer
- Style: Stationary
- Tank Size: 80 gal.
- Running HP: 5 HP
- Voltage Rating: 230 V
- Phase: Single
- CFM @ 90 PSI: 15.8
- Maximum Pressure: 175 PSI
- Width: 40 in.
- Total Length: 48 in.
- Height: 76 in.
- Weight: 600 lb.
- Warranty: 1 yr. or 2 yr. w/Use of Ingersoll Rand Synthetic Lubricant
- PSI Rating: 175 PSI
- Pump Style: Two-Stage
- Material: Cast IronLearn More
Dimensions: H: 18 W: 16 1/4 L: 90 1/4
Weight (lbs.): 83 lbs.
Cubic feet: 15.2
- Aluminum Diamond Plate with Black ARMOR TUF Powder Coat
- Drill resistant lock core and three-point latching system resists break-ins
- Rain gutter and Full-Weather Seal keeps moisture out of box and your equipment
- Top-mounted removable parts bin keeps items organized
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Regular Price: $3,299.99
Special Price: $2,999.99
Designed to be a jobsite workhorse, the Hobart Champion ELITE combines an 11,000 watt generator with a DC welder for general construction and emergency power applications. It features a rugged, fully enclosed case which provides a protective barrier and lowers noise. All receptacles on the ELITE feature push-button reset circuit breakers. Auxiliary power while welding gives you the capability to run other equipment (lights, grinders) at the same time you are welding. With the quick set current control, it is easy to set up, provides smooth arc starts and maintains optimum arc characteristics. Cables sold separately.
- DC weld output for smooth arc performance and easy starts
- Four 120 volt GFCI (20 amp), one 240V (50 amp) and one 120/240 volt (50 amp) receptacles with push-button reset circuit breakers
- Auxiliary power while welding gives you the capability to run other equipment (lights, grinder) at the same time you are welding
- Heavy-duty construction with 100% duty cycle, fully-enclosed engine design, large battery, rugged electrical connections and wiring
- Just under 4 ft long and weighs less than competitive units
- "No tools" oil change and standard hour meter to help maintain routine scheduled oil servicing
- Quick set current control - easy to set up and start welding.
- Auto-idle for greater fuel savings and reduced noise.
Processes: Stick (SMAW)
- Kohler 23 HP gasoline engine, 3600 RPM
- Fuel-efficient, low-maintenance, twin-cylinder, 4-cycle, overhead-valve
- 12 gallon fuel tank for extended run time
Skill Level: Moderate
- Rated Output at 25V:
- 225 A at 100% Duty Cycle
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage: 80
- Welding Amperage Range:
- 40 - 225 A DC
- Single-Phase Generator Power: 11,000 W (10 kVa/kW), 60 Hz, 120/240 Vac; 9500 watts continuous while not welding
- H: 28 in (711 mm)
- W: 20 in (508 mm)
- D: 41 in (1041 mm)
- Net Weight: Kohler: 490 lb (222 kg)
Customer would be required to pay for the liftgate service, if needed on the shipping costs.Learn More
The Handler® 210MVP Multi-Voltage Plug (MVP) provides flexibility to use either 115V or 230V input power. The MVP allows you to connect to 115V or 230V receptacles in a twist, no tools required. Just choose the plug that fits your receptacle, connect to the Handler® 210MVP’s power cord and start welding. The Handler® 210MVP will automatically adjust itself to the correct input power providing superior arc performance regardless of the power source.
The Handler® 210MVP offers seven output voltage settings (taps) and infinite wire feed speed control making the unit easy to adjust for different materials, thicknesses and wires. When plugged into 115V power, the 210MVP utilizes 4 voltage settings (taps) and has 140 amps of weld output. When plugged into 230V power, you will get all 7 taps and 210 amps of weld output.
- Dual-voltage input (115V/230V) with the MVP plug makes the unit easy to find a place to plug it in.
- Max 210 Amps output in a small portable case makes transporting to job sites easier and provides power to weld 3/8" steel.
- 7 voltage selections (230V), 4 voltage selections (115V), enhanced magnetics and infinite wire feed speed control offers easier fine control for improved arc performance with less spatter for a better bead appearance and less cleanup
- Spool gun control circuitry is built-in to the Handler® 210MVP for the optional SpoolRunner™ 100 direct plug-in spool gun. Alleviates feeding problems with soft aluminum wires. Also useable with mild or stainless steel welding wires.
- Built-in contactor eases use and is an excellent safety feature which makes wire electrically "cold" when not welding
- Easy access to polarity changeover includes storage holes for spare tips
- Dual groove drive rolls make it easy to switch from one wire size to another. One knurled groove and one smooth groove for .030-.035 in. (0.8-0.9 mm) wire.
- Self-resetting thermal overload and motor protection
- Comfortable 10 ft. (3 m) H100S4-10 MIG welding gun
- Built-in gas valve
- Dual gauge regulator and gas hose
- Power cord with plug
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- Sample spool of .030 in. (0.8 mm) self-shielded flux cored welding wire
- 8 in. (203 mm) wire spool adapter
- Extra .030 in. (0.8 mm) contact tips
- Weld set-up chart
- Auto Body
- Rated Output at 30% Duty Cycle: 150 A at 23 VDC (230V)
- Rated Output at 20% Duty Cycle: 90 A at 19 VDC (115V)
- Current Range:
- 25 - 210 A (230V)
- 25 - 140 A (115V)
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage:
- 34 V (230V)
- 28 V (115V)
- Wire Feed Speed Range:
- 40 - 680 IPM
- 60 - 770 IPM at no load
- Amps Input at Rated Load, 60 Hz:
- 230 V - 24
- kVA - 5.4
- kW - 4.6
- Amps Input at Rated Load, 60 Hz:
- 115 V - 20
- kVA - 2.9
- kW - 2.5
- H: 12-3/8 in (315 mm)
- W: 10-5/8 in (270 mm)
- D: 19-1/2 in (495 mm)
- Net Weight: 79 lb (35.8 kg)
Designed for heavy shop or industrial use, Ingersoll Rand Electric-driven Two-stage air compressors provide the reliability and performance that are ideal for most applications and users including automotive service and body shops, fleet maintenance, machine shops, production and manufacturing lines, wood working shops, dry cleaners, car washes, general maintenance/repair shops and farms.
- Durable cast iron design for 100% continuous duty application
- Precision engineered components for high reliability
- Individually cast cylinders, overhung crankshaft and one piece connecting road for ease of maintenance and service
- High efficiency finger valves
- 175 psig maximum operating pressure for applications requiring high air capacity and pressure
Product Specifications Length 48 Inches Width 33 Inches Height 70 Inches Capacity 60 Gallons Brand Ingersoll Rand Voltage 230 Weight 435 Tank Drain Valve Manual Drain Valve Horsepower 5 Tank Orientation Vertical Pressure Switch Included Motor "NEMA 1, ODP Motor" Compressor Pump 100% Cast Iron NPT Outlet 1/2 Inches Max PSI 175 BA SE Model Number 2340L5-V Phase 1 CFM 14 Hertz 60 Magnetic Start No