Regular Price: $4.98
Special Price: $3.98
FiberFix Super Tape combines the strength of an epoxy with the ease of a tape. Here is how it works. Simply dip it in water to activate the specialized resin and then wrap it just like tape. It takes only 2-5 minutes to harden and with FIBER FIX Super Tape, when you fix it, you Fix It for Good.
FiberFix Super Tape is waterproof, heat and cold resistant and works in almost any environment! It's great for everyday uses because it is so easy to use and it only takes about 2 minutes. Broken rake handle - Fiber Fix It! Leaking pipe - Fiber Fix It! But don't forget your boat, RV, emergency kit, camping gear and just about anywhere you need to fix something right the first time. If you are a professional or a Do-it-Yourselfer you've got to get Fiber-Fix.
Whether its metal, wood, plastics, iron, aluminum, copper, rubber, or PVC it bonds with the strength of an epoxy and the wrapping power of tape.
- Combines the strength of an epoxy with the ease of a tape
- Easy to use - just activate with water and wrap just like tape
- Hardens extremely rigid and strong within 2-5 minutes
- Works with almost any surface, can be sanded and painted, waterproof, heat and cold resistant
- Ideal for repairing water pipes, car hoses, yard and shop tools, outdoor gear, and household items
The Powermate pressure relief valve is part of the line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. The pressure relief valve releases when too much pressure has built up in the air compressor tank. The pressure relief valve is a safety must when operating an air compressor.
- 175 psi
- Replace a sticking or non working pressure relief valve with a new Powermate pressure relief valve
- A working pressure relief valve is necessary when operating a compressor Learn More
The Powermate check valve is part of the large line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. The check valve prevents air from going into the compressor head from the tank. Replace the compressor check valve with a new Powermate check valve if you have air leaking and cannot get your check valve to close off.
- 1/2 in. NPT x 3/8 in. tube with 1/8 in. left bleeder
- Durable valve closes when air has been drained from the compressor head
- Compressor check valve needs to be replaced when it does not close during compressor shut down and allows air to leak back into the compressor head
- A faulty compressor check valve will harm a compressor
The Powermate filter element is part of the large line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. A filter element allows air to be pumped cleanly and efficiently. This keeps the compressor and air tools being used running smoothly and efficiently.
- Check the filter element on the compressor if the air tool in use is not getting enough pressure / air
- Replace old, plugged filter elements with a new Powermate air filter element
- Old filter elements can cause compressor problems and should be replaced to keep the unit running at its highest level
- For use with direct drive single cylinder pumpsLearn More
The Powermate pressure gauge is part of a large line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. Use the Powermate pressure gauge to replace a broken or non working pressure gauge on air compressor. Dark numbers are easy to read on gauge.
- 300 psi
- 2 in. Face with 1/4 in. back connect
- Gauge is both durable and easy to read
- Part of the Powermate replacement part line Learn More
- 8 piece - industrial quality
- Handle size ins. : small: 3.00
- Heat treated for optimum strength and ductility.
- Finished with eklind black finish to resist rust.
- Includes: 0.050", 1/16", 5/64", 3/32", 7/64", 1/8", 9/64" and 5/32".
- Fold a key out to a right angle to get maximum leverage.
- Fold a key out completely to operate like a screwdriver.
- Sets are compact to fit most easily in your pocket and include a variety of popular sizes in one convenient handle to keep you from losing individual keys.
Powermate tank drain valve is part of the large line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. Use the tank drain valve to replace the worn, leaky drain valve on the compressor. New Powermate tank drain valve will help prevent air leakage and water leakage when not draining the compressor.
- 1/4 in. NPT
- Quarter turn style
- Powermate tank drain valve creates snug fit to prevent leakage
- Drain compressor regularly for optimal performance
This RapidAir 3/8" MNPT Straight Fitting makes installation of tubing quick and easy. Push tubing into the fitting until seated and push the release button to remove it.
- Nickel-plated Brass
- Max Working PSI: 150
- Coupler size: 3/8"
- Use with RapidAir nylon tubing 1/2" OD x 3/8" ID