- Riveted nickel-plated catch
- 7-compartment removable tote tray including 4 “easy scoop” compartments for small parts.
- Fully lockable with padlock eye.
- Available in Red.
- Dimensions: 13" W (33cm), 6.875" D (17cm), 6.125" H (16cm)
- This Multi-Compartment Storage Box with Removable Dividers Keeps Parts Organized and Allows for Greater Visibility and Access to Contents.
- Easy scoop design for convenient access to small parts.
- Clear see-through lid allows you to see the contents at a glance.
- Cover firmly snaps shut to secure contents.
- Convenient built in carry handle.
- Available in Red.
Use with the following Racks:
- Steel Ladder Rack models 1450 & 1475
- Fast Rack model 1280
- Steel Truck Rack model 1225, 1345 & 1375
- Steel Van Rack models 220 & 221
- Aluminum Rack models 209, 211, 213, 218, 219, 222, 229, 2095, 2097 & 2136
- Steel All-Purpose Rack models 205, 215, 216, 2055 & 2056
- Open Ended Wrench with 2 Sizes in 1 for saving space
- Sizes etched on the handle for quick reference
- Lifetime Warranty
- Black oxide finish
- 9-In-1 Fold-Up Hex Key Set.
- Meets ANSI & Federal spec.
- Includes: 5/64", 3/32", 7/64", 1/8", 9/64", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32" & 1/4".
- Sizes Are Clearly Marked On The Handle For Easy Identification.
- Keys Are Held In Any Work Position Or Angle By A Flat Spring In The Bottom Of The Case.
- Made From 8650 Chrome Nickel Alloy Steel Drawn To A Tolerance Of Plus .000/Minus .001.
- Hex Corners Are Sharp & Clean.
- Use with air compressor to power al types of pheumatic tools including - staple guns, brad nailers, spray guns, air ratchets
- Weather, oil, and solvent resistant outer EPDM rubber coating
- Can be used for both air and water applications
- 1/4" solid brass NPT fittings
- Maximum operating pressure: 250 PSI, 4 to 1 safety burst ratio
- Temperature range: -40°F to 190°F
- Impact absorbing rubber jacket protects case and tip
- Easy grip thisk rubber jacket fits comfortably in hand
- Built in shock absorber protects the acrylic blade and end hook
- #8 Shaded Replacement Lens.
- For use with models 770264 and 770003
- Dimensions: 4-1/2" x 5-1/4"
- 1-3/8-Inch wide Bi-Metal Flush Cut blade for plunge and flush cuts in nail-embedded wood, copper, aluminum, other nonferrous metals and mild steel
- Bi-Metal Steel construction for long life and durability when cutting metal, wood, plastic drywall and other soft material up to 1-9/16-Inch deep
- 21 teeth per inch
- Primarily used for "Cutting" with your Oscillating Tool
- Genesis Universal Quick-Fit Oscillating Tool Accessories fit most standard AND tool-free oscillating tools, including the popular Genesis GMT15A