Rigid 50mm dual cup eye goggles come with #5 shade for acetylene welding. Compact design with elastic headband provides years of trouble-free eye protection.Learn More
Protec Heavy Duty Rubber Drawer liner protects your drawers from dents, scratches and abrasions
Just cut to size of drawer and install, it's that easy!Learn More
Do you need a reliable, easy to use tape measure? The Stanley Powerlock tape measure is the one for you!
- 25-foot by 1-1/4-inch tape rule with belt clip
- Easy-to-read lockable yellow blade graduated in 1/16-inch
- High impact ABS case with rubber over mold for strength; Mylar-coated blade; heat-treated spring for repeated use
- 16-inch and 19.2-inch stud center markings
- 13.6-ounces; 7-foot standout;
- This Professional Tool Box Includes Galvanized Steel Hinge Pins to Keep Box from Separating and is Built Tough to Support Larger Loads.
- Large riveted nickel plated, steel draw bolts secure the lid.
- Steel riveted handle tie down holds heavy loads.
- Includes a deluxe, lift out tray.
- Fully lockable with padlock eye.
- Available in Red / Black.
- Dimensions: 16" W (40.6cm), 8.375" D (21cm), 8" H (20cm)
Dee Zee Tool Box Accessories - Replacement Lock Cylinder. A replacement lock for Dee Zee tool boxes with paddle handle latches. Comes with a pair of keys. Simply unscrew the existing lock cylinder, pop out, insert and align new lock cylinder, and attach with new screw nut.
- Tool Box Service Part
- Tool Box Lock Cylinder
- Replaces Dee Zee 'Straight Tab' Lock
- Includes Set of Keys
- Sold Individually
- Unique Slim Line Space Saving Design - Fits Where an Ordinary Tool Box Won’t.
- Great for use at home, the shop, boating and in the car or truck.
- Roomy bulk storage area plus one small parts compartment will accommodate most of the tools you need on the go.
- Built-in recessed full grip handle for easy portability.
- Available in Black.
- Dimensions: 19" W (48cm), 11" D (28cm), 4.5" H (11cm)
$11.994" Coarse Knot Steel Wire Cup Brush With 5/8-11 Threaded Arbor Hole. 8,500 RPM. Learn More
A low-hydrogen electrode for use in all positions on low, medium and high-carbon steels. 70,000 PSI tensile strength. Ideal for out-of-position welding and tacking. Runs on AC or DCEP (reverse) polarity. Not recommended for low-voltage AC welders.Learn More