ER5356 is a general-purpose type aluminum alloy, which is typically chosen for its relatively high shear strength. In addition, it also offers excellent corrosion resistance when exposed to salt water. ER5356 should be used for welding 5000 series aluminum base metals.Learn More
$9.994-1/2"x5/8-11 Zirconium Oxide (ZA) ZA36 grit Type 29 Zirconia Flap Disc Learn More
The Goldblatt utility brush is a top-quality brush. Made of select white Tampico fiber, it measures 6-1/2-Inch wide, 2-Inch thick and trimmed to 4-Inch. Versatile brush is excellent for cleaning mortar from a variety of surfaces. Bristles set into wood block. Comfortable wood handle.
- Versatile multi-purpose brush
- Made of select white Tampico
- Sturdy yet lightweight design
- Bristles set into wood
- Drop forged heat treated chrome vanadium steel
- Corrosion-resistant chrome plated finish
- Raised panel for added strength
- Precision-machined 15 angled open ends and 12-point offset box ends
- SAE sizes: 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1-2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8 and 1 inch
- Metric sizes: 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 18, 19 and 22 mm
- Roll-up storage pouch included
NOTE: BRAND MAY VARYLearn More
This 3/4" male NPT straight fitting connects MaxLine 3/4" tubing. It has a double o-ring for a tight, leak-proof seal. It is made of nickle-plated brass and resists corrosion.
- Operating Pressure: 175 PSI at 70° F/ 140 PSI at 140° F
- Meets OSHA guidelines
- Compatible with most compressor oils
$11.994" Coarse Knot Steel Wire Cup Brush With 5/8-11 Threaded Arbor Hole. 8,500 RPM. Learn More
$9.99Easy loading with flip handle design. Long 2-1/4" throat for hard to reach stapling.
Hand Stapler Ideal For : Floral Use: Wrap fresh flowers & staple paper ends together. Attach ribbon, lace & bows. Staple greeting cards to ribbon or package.
Fabric Use: Staple and hold fabric. Attach price tag to fabric.
Other Uses: Staple bags and sales receipts to package. Learn More
This combo pack from Gerber offer the Paraframe I and the Mini Paraframe in one. Both knives aer made with a high carbon stainless steel blade, that is meant to last, which is why they both come with a full lifetime warranty. The open frame is iconic of this series from Gerber and makes these knives lightweight, easy to clean and open.
Paraframe I Mini Paraframe Overall Length 7.0" 5.25" Blade Length 2.9" 2.1" Closed Length 4.1" 3.0" Weight 2.8 oz 1.4 oz Lock Mechanism Frame-Lock Frame-Lock Blade Style Clip Point Clip Point Blade Material High Carbon Stainless High Carbon Stainless Blade Type Serrated Non-Serrated Handle Material Stainless Steel Stainless Steen Opening Style One-Handed Opening One-Handed Opening