- 100' x 1/2"
- Open reel fiberglass tape
- Double coated blade
- Shock absorbing rubber bumpers
- Versatile end hook
Hobart branded safety glasses have form-fitting frames with mirrored, shade 5 lenses that are made from shatterproof polycarbonate and have a scratch resistant coating. Black frames include a soft foam frame liner for better protection from dust, debris and perspiration. Meet ANSI Z87.1 standards.Learn More
An all-purpose stick electrode for use in all positions on carbon and galvanized steel. 60,000 PSI tensile strength. Deep penetrating, ideal for welding through light to medium amounts of dirty, rusty or painted materials. Runs on AC or DCEP (reverse) polarity. Size: 1/8". 5lb Plastic.Learn More
Do you need a reliable, easy to use tape measure? The Stanley Powerlock tape measure is the one for you!
- 25-foot by 1-1/4-inch tape rule with belt clip
- Easy-to-read lockable yellow blade graduated in 1/16-inch
- High impact ABS case with rubber over mold for strength; Mylar-coated blade; heat-treated spring for repeated use
- 16-inch and 19.2-inch stud center markings
- 13.6-ounces; 7-foot standout;
Dee Zee Tool Box Accessories - Replacement Shock. A replacement for shock Dee Zee tool boxes. Dampened for controlled expansion. Two styles to choose from to replace existing shock.
- Tool Box Service Part
- Dampened Compression Shock
- Replaces Dee Zee Tool Box Shock
- 70 lb. Compression
- Sold Individually
- Measures 10.5" from center to center of the hole (11.5" for entire shock)
Easy to use and install, these disposable filters come in a package of two and can be used for your everyday pick-up needs of fine dust, dirt, and debris. Fits vacs 587-04-00 (4 Gallons), 2860010, 2860011 and 930-04-11. (All Around Plus, Econo Back Pack Vac and Floormaster Plus).Learn More
Rigid 50mm dual cup eye goggles come with #5 shade for acetylene welding. Compact design with elastic headband provides years of trouble-free eye protection.Learn More
Regular Price: $11.99
Special Price: $9.99
This versatile air die grinder gets most grinding and polishing jobs done swiftly and easily! The collet accepts most die grinder accessories on the market for weld breaking, smoothing, deburring, polishing and grinding. Features include a lightweight die-cast aluminum construction for durability, rear exhaust and a paddle trigger making this a must-have tool for automotive grinding.
Average Air Consumption 3 CFM @ 90 PSI Exhaust Location Rear Max Speed 22,000 RPM Working Pressure 90 PSI Air Inlet Size 1/4" Collet Size 1/4" Recommended Hose Size 3/8"
- Sounds loud 105dB alarm.
- Musical tone alarm option.
- 6-foot sensor wire. Water sensing probe end may be suspended at any level in sump crock by attaching supplied weight.
- Wall-mount anchors keep alarm dry.
- Low battery signal.
- Uses standard 9V battery, not included.
This tool features an 1/8"-round lead in silver. It fits into a metal gravity feed pencil with a pushbutton to release and feed the lead to the tip. Excellent for marking black steel. Round lead marker with 6 silver refillsLearn More