Our all-steel, heavy-duty chipping hammers feature hardened heads for long life. The spring handle absorbs shock of contact while cleaning and chipping welding debris. Heads have a chisel on one side and a point on the other to get into tight spots. Straight head, replaceable wire brush with durable handle.Learn More
This 1/2" male NPT straight fitting connects MaxLine 3/4" tubing. It has a double o-ring for a tight, leak-proof seal. It is made of nickle-plated brass and resists corrosion.
- Operating Pressure: 175 PSI at 70° F/ 140 PSI at 140° F
- Meets OSHA guidelines
- Compatible with most compressor oils
Replacement plastic protective lens for Hobart XVX series (Hobart’s 770627 and 770584) Auto Darkening Helmets. Includes 5 outside and 2 inside plastic lens.Learn More
Maximum Strength From Steel Construction. Self Stabilizing Comes FULLY Assembled
- Machine Shops
- Temporary Tables
- Set-up Size - 31" L x 23 3/4" W x 29" H
- Folded Size - 31" L x 8" W x 6 1/8 H
Milwaukee® Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. The forged tip allows for a secure grip and maximum contact eliminating stripping or slipping. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs. 5 per package.
- Geometric design provides the shock absorption zone
- Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and durability
- Forged tips for maximum grip
- 3/8-Inch, 3/4-Inch and 1-1/4-Inch Flush Cut (e-cut) blades for plunge and flush cuts in wood, plastic, drywall and soft materials to 1-9/16-Inch deep
- Stainless Steel construction for smooth cutting and reliability
- 19 teeth per inch
- Primarily used for "Cutting" with your Oscillating Tool
- Genesis Universal Quick-Fit Oscillating Tool Accessories fit most standard AND tool-free oscillating tools, including the popular Genesis GMT15A
Aluminum welding for flat, horizontal and vertical applications. DC (electrode positive) only.
- Size: 1/8"
- Qty. 10
Are you legs tired from standing in the same place for a long period of time? With the Anti-Fatigue Foam Mat Set you will have extra comfort to your feet and legs.
- 4 pieces of 2 ft. x 2 ft. interlocking mats
- Covers 16 sq. ft. (1.49 sq. meters)
- 1/2" thick
- Includes finishing borders
- Shock absorbing nonslip surface
- Water resistant, lightweight and easy to clean
- Expandable, protects your floors, reduces noise