Regular Price: $19.98
Special Price: $10.98
This combo pack from Gerber offer the Paraframe I and the Mini Paraframe in one. Both knives aer made with a high carbon stainless steel blade, that is meant to last, which is why they both come with a full lifetime warranty. The open frame is iconic of this series from Gerber and makes these knives lightweight, easy to clean and open.
Paraframe I Mini Paraframe Overall Length 7.0" 5.25" Blade Length 2.9" 2.1" Closed Length 4.1" 3.0" Weight 2.8 oz 1.4 oz Lock Mechanism Frame-Lock Frame-Lock Blade Style Clip Point Clip Point Blade Material High Carbon Stainless High Carbon Stainless Blade Type Serrated Non-Serrated Handle Material Stainless Steel Stainless Steen Opening Style One-Handed Opening One-Handed Opening
- Curved jaw with built-in wire cutter great for a variety of applications and material shapes.
- Classic trigger release provides maximum locking force.
- Convenient wire cutter included
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability.
- Hardened teeth are designed to grip from any angle.
- Hex key adjusting screw tightens to adjust pressure and draw materials together and provides a controlled release.
- Backed by the IRWIN VISE-GRIP Lifetime Guarantee.
Aluminum welding for flat, horizontal and vertical applications. DC (electrode positive) only.
- Size: 1/8"
- Qty. 10
- Soft-Grip handle is larger and more ergonomic, allowing high clamping pressure with less effort
- I-beam bar reduces flexing and bowing
- Larger clutch plates allow for easier release and increase durability and dependability
Sound, porosity-free welds with powerful deoxidizers for your work with shielding gases. Great for construction work, farm implement fabrication, shaft buildup, tanks, truck bodies and general shop applications with poor fit-up or rusty, oily plates. Wire Diameter: .030". 2lb. Spool.Learn More
Campbell Hausfeld Replace your old or damaged MIG welding tips and feed nozzles with our new replacement MIG welding tips and nozzles. Our wire feed nozzles and contact welding tips come in 0.024 inch, 0.30 inch and 0.035 inch. Campbell Hausfeld MIG nozzles, products and welding replacement parts are built to last. Features: -Binzel style welding nozzle
Dimensions-0.024 inch, 0.30 inch and 0.035 inch tips included -Weight: 0.13 lbs- 4.88" H x 1.88" W x 0.81" LLearn More
Regular Price: $12.99
Special Price: $10.39
Milwaukee® Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. The forged tip allows for a secure grip and maximum contact eliminating stripping or slipping. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs. 5 per package.
- Geometric design provides the shock absorption zone
- Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and durability
- Forged tips for maximum grip