A low-hydrogen electrode for use in all positions on low, medium and high-carbon steels. 70,000 PSI tensile strength. Ideal for out-of-position welding and tacking. Runs on AC or DCEP (reverse) polarity. Not recommended for low-voltage AC welders.Learn More
- Retrieves chalk line 3-1/2 times faster than a standard chalk reel
- Crank handle clutch release allows release of the line without spinning the crank handle
- Lightweight ABS impact-resistant case increases durability
- Patented hook storage and door locking mechanism virtually eliminate spills and line tangles
- Twisted cotton line holds more chalk for multiple line strikes
- Holds approximately 2 oz. of chalk
- Assorted reel and chalk combo packs
- .401" Diameter
- 8" Length
Aluminum welding for flat, horizontal and vertical applications. DC (electrode positive) only.
- Size: 1/8"
- Qty. 10
- Curved jaw with built-in wire cutter great for a variety of applications and material shapes.
- Classic trigger release provides maximum locking force.
- Convenient wire cutter included
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability.
- Hardened teeth are designed to grip from any angle.
- Hex key adjusting screw tightens to adjust pressure and draw materials together and provides a controlled release.
- Backed by the IRWIN VISE-GRIP Lifetime Guarantee.
This flame retardant cotton welding apron includes an adjustable elastic waist strap, convenient pocket and HOBART screen printed above the pocket. The apron measures 24” wide by 36” long and is one size fits most. The style allows for maximum protection and comfort. Apron is packaged in clear protective bag for retail display.Learn More
Campbell Hausfeld Replace your old or damaged MIG welding tips and feed nozzles with our new replacement MIG welding tips and nozzles. Our wire feed nozzles and contact welding tips come in 0.024 inch, 0.30 inch and 0.035 inch. Campbell Hausfeld MIG nozzles, products and welding replacement parts are built to last. Features: -Binzel style welding nozzle
Dimensions-0.024 inch, 0.30 inch and 0.035 inch tips included -Weight: 0.13 lbs- 4.88" H x 1.88" W x 0.81" LLearn More
This air impact hammer kit is ideal for cutting metal, removing fastener heads and other fabrication jobs! Constructed of lightweight die cast aluminum to reduce user fatigue during long jobs. Features include a positive action trigger and built-in air regulator.
Housing Material Aluminum Air Inlet Size 1/4 in. Height 5-7/8 in. Length 4 in. Width 1-7/8 in. Weight 2.7 lbs. Stroke Length 2-1/2 in. Accessories Included Flat Chisel
For precision light soldering, polyfoam cutting and heating, craft and hobby projects, electronic repairs, and small household projects. Refillable, uses butane fuel. Simply twists on or off. Great for electronic repair, heating shrink tube, small jewelry repair, automotive repair, general lighting, cooking, hobbies and crafts.
- Refillable, Self-Lighting Micro Butane Torch
- Flame Adjustment
- Continuous Flame Lock
- Built-in Stand and Protective Cap Included
- Convertible Triple Function Tip
- Solder Tip
- Hot Blow
- Precision Flame
- BUTANE FUEL ONLY
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go UPS Ground or Freight.Learn More