Mount an antenna on your UWS box so that you can keep tabs on your dog via his tracking collar. This flange-style antenna mount works with any aluminum dog box or toolbox.Learn More
Regular Price: $14.99
Special Price: $11.99
An all-purpose stick electrode for use in all positions on carbon and galvanized steel. 60,000 PSI tensile strength. Deep penetrating, ideal for welding through light to medium amounts of dirty, rusty or painted materials. Runs on AC or DCEP (reverse) polarity. Size: 3/32". 5b Plastic.Learn More
Milwaukee® SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Drive Guide Sets are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Driver Bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. The forged tip allows for a secure grip and maximum contact eliminating stripping or slipping. Includes Milwaukee ECX™ bits with Anti-Strip Tip designed for electrical fasteners. Drive Guide with expandable sleeve guides long screws to reduce wobble for fast, straight driving. Functional case provides storage for insert bits and drive guide. Case can be used to gauge, strip and bend wire, as well as fasten screws. Now use with Milwaukee® SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Insert Magnetic Nut Drivers (1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2").
- (1) ECX™ Bit 1” #1
- (1) ECX™ Bit 1” #2
- (2) Phillips Bit 1" P2
- (1) Phillips Bit 1" P3
- (1) Slotted Bit 1" SL 1/4"
- (1) Slotted Bit 1" SL 3/16"
- (1) Square Bit 1" SQ2
- (1) TORX® Bit 1" T15
- (1) TORX® Bit 1" T20
- (1) TORX® Bit 1" T25
- (1) SHOCKWAVE™ 3" Magnetic Bit Tip Holder
- Expandable sleeve for fast, straight driving
- Functional storage case can be used to gauge, strip and bend wire, as well as fasten screws.
- 11 SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ insert bits included
Milwaukee® designs and manufactures Sawzall® blades for the toughest professional applications. Material, blade geometry and heat treating are designed to maximize metal cutting performance.
- Double relief angle reduces tooth stress for long life.
- Precision forming process creates sharper teeth for fast cutting.
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability.
- Blade Dimension: 6"x3/4"x.035"
- Shank: 24 TPI
- TPI/Grit: 1/2 in. Universal
- Package Quantity: 5
Regular Price: $13.99
Special Price: $11.89
- Long, straight nose provides easy access in narrow, hard-to-reach places.
- Ideal for precision work and hobbies, includes convenient wire cutter
- Ideal for tightening, clamping, twisting and turning
- Turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work.
- Stays adjusted for repetitive use
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
- Hardened teeth are designed to grip from any angle
Metal 14" (355.6mm) x 5/32" (3.97mm) A24R-BF Type 1 steel cutting wheel with 1" (25.4mm) arbor. Aluminum oxide metal cutting wheel. Designed for metal cutting, metal abrasion, body work, metal fabrication and general repair work. Used on ferrous materials. Designed to be used on hand held gas saws or high speed machines only. Quantity discounts available. ISO 9001 certified. Wheel Size: 14" Thickness: 5/32" Arbor: 1" Spec: A24R-BF Max RPM: 5,400 Tool Type: Hand Held Gas/HS SawsLearn More