- Simply plug the PowerOUT! into any 120V outlet or power strip. When the power fails, the PowerOUT! emits a pulsing alarm, about as loud as a conventional alarm clock. At Same time, the PowerOUT! illuminates three built-in, ultra-bright LEDs to provide safety lighting. The PowerOUT! can be removed from the outlet and the three-position switch set to “LIGHT” position, silencing the alarm, and the ultra-bright LEDs will provide up to six hours of portable lighting.
- Rugged ergonomic case.
- Plugs into any 120V outlet.
- Sounds an alarm in a power outage.
- Use as a power failure light with the alarm function turned off.
- A green LED functions as a night light and indicates that the unit is powered.
- Rechargeable NiMH battery (included).
- Economically priced.
- Patent Pending.
- CSA Certified.
- Long, straight nose provides easy access in narrow, hard-to-reach places.
- Ideal for precision work and hobbies, includes convenient wire cutter
- Ideal for tightening, clamping, twisting and turning
- Turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work.
- Stays adjusted for repetitive use
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
- Hardened teeth are designed to grip from any angle
Replacement plastic protective lens for Hobart XVX series (Hobart’s 770627 and 770584) Auto Darkening Helmets. Includes 5 outside and 2 inside plastic lens.Learn More
The Sportsman Series Hand Crank Emergency Radio is a multi-function palm-sized FM Radio with a weather band feature, an 85 decibel emergency alarm, a smart phone charger and an LED light than runs on power created by the hand crank. Hand crank power ensures you always have enough juice when power is not available.
Hand cranking for just one minute will provide up to 30 minutes of light, 10 minutes of radio, and 3 minutes of emergency alarm. This Emergency Radio can charge most smart phones with the included female USB adaptor you can use to connect with your existing phone charger. Hand crank the device for 3 minutes to get up to 10 minutes of mobile phone power. Keep an Emergency Radio in the emergency supply kit in the car and house, and one in the tent for use at the campsite. A switch on the front of the Emergency Radio lets you easily alternate between the FM radio and weather band features. The weather band radio connects to a nationwide network of radio stations broadcasting continuous weather information directly from the nearest National Weather Service office. Stay informed about severe weather conditions in your area, or the forecast for the day when you are camping in the woods. A headphone jacks lets you listen to the news and weather without disturbing your family.
- Crank for 3 minutes to power a cell phone for 2-10 minutes
- Crank for 1 minute for 30 minutes of light, 10 minutes of radio, and 3 minutes of emergency alarm
- No batteries required, just crank to charge
- Includes a female USB adaptor to connect with your existing phone charger
- Bright LED light can be used during blackout
- Multi-function palm-sized FM radio with weather band
- Emergency alarm
Enjoy more of the autumn apple harvest with the AmeriHome Hand Crank Apple Peeler. Take the family and kids out apple picking and make fresh apple pies, apple sauce and cobblers when you get home. The polished steel Apple Peeler makes it quick and easy to core, peel and slice an entire bushel of fruit. The Hand Crank Apple Peeler is easy to use. Just screw the zinc alloy base to any counter or table top not more than 1.5 inch thick. Slide the apple onto the 3-prong fork and rotate handle. The core slicer can be removed or added to make slicing easier and an adjustable flat blade makes paring easy.
- Quick and easy tool to core, peel and slice apples
- Easily mounts to table or counter top not more than 1.5 inch thick
- Great for making fresh apple pies, apple sauce or cobblers
- Constructed of drop forged steel, fully polished
- Single piece steel handle and head