Regular Price: $249.99
Special Price: $219.99
Blast away dirt and grime with this Simpson MSV3024 pressure washer. It offers 3000 PSI, 2.4 GPM and a 4-cycle, 190cc Honda engine. Its Direct Drive Engine and Pump allows its streamlined power transmission from engine to pump. This Simpson MSV3024 has 12" never-flat tires, and it comes with a 30' high-pressure hose, a recoil start type and a fuel capacity of 1 Quart. Its ergonomic spray gun allows the operator to work longer and with greater ease. It's quick connect steel accepts standard nozzles and attachments. 4 Stainless Steel Quick Connect Nozzles: 0°, 15°, 40° & soap applicator nozzles allow you to choose the spray pattern best suited for the job. Extra dirty? Just drop the detergent siphoning tube into pressure washer safe detergent and attach the soap applicator!
- HONDA OHC Premium Residential Engine for Easy Start and Proven Reliability
- Honda GCV190 OHC Engine with FNA brass head axial cam pump provides easy starts and proven reliability
- Direct Drive Engine and Pump for Streamlined Power Transmission from Engine to Pump
- Maintenance-Free Axial Cam Pump with POWERBOOST Technology for Increased Performance
- SIMPSON PowerBoost axial cam pump with forged brass head
- 1 Quart Fuel Tank
- 1/4" x 30' Non-Marring Hose with Easy Connectors for No-Tools Assembly
- Downstream Detergent Injection System
- 4 Quick Connect Nozzles - 0, 15, 40 and Soap
Specifications Water Pressure 3000 PSI Flow Rate 2.4 GPM Engine Manufacturer Honda GCV190 Pump Type FNA Axial Cam Pump Wheels 12" Never Flat Tires Pump/Hose Easy Connector Yes Hose 1/4" x 30' Hose with Easy Connectors Hose/Gun Easy Connector Yes Wand Type Easy Connect Spray Wand Engine Orientation Vertical Frame Welded Steel Frame Tube Style 1-1/4" Round Steel Tube Frame Handle Style 1-1/4" Round Steel Tube Accessory Storage On-Board Unit Length (in) 23" Unit Width (in) 21" Unit Height (in) 36.25" Unti Weight (lb) 64 lbs.
NOTE: This item is a refurbished unit which may show some ware in the form of, but not limited to chips, cracks, scratches or blemishes in paint. Defects in the units performance will need to be factory serviced.Learn More
- Deluxe Pro Organizer Stands Up to Daily Use.
- Dividers keep contents organized - grid design on ABS lid keeps contents from shifting.
- Can be divided in up to 17 compartments.
- Secure snap-fit latches lock the contents in place.
- Built in handle for easy carry.
- Available in Green / Black.
- Dimensions: 17" W (43.2cm), 13.125" D (33.4cm), 3.375" H (8.6cm)
The Milwaukee® 12 piece Sawzall® blade set features an assortment of our most popular demolition blades for a broad range of professional applications. Milwaukee® demolition blades are thicker for maximum durability and taller for straighter cuts. The set features The Ax™ for cutting nail embedded wood, The Wrecker™ for general purpose demolition cutting, and The Torch® for metal cutting. The set also includes an innovative job site durable case for convenient blade storage.
- Job site durable storage case adjusts to hold up to 9" blades.
- Precision forming process creates sharper teeth for fast cutting.
- Double relief angle reduces tooth stress for long life.
- Wood cutting blades feature a full raker tooth on blade tip for easy plunging.
- Thicker blade stock for maximum durability.
- 1" tall blade profile for straighter cuts.
This combo pack from Gerber offer the Paraframe I and the Mini Paraframe in one. Both knives aer made with a high carbon stainless steel blade, that is meant to last, which is why they both come with a full lifetime warranty. The open frame is iconic of this series from Gerber and makes these knives lightweight, easy to clean and open.
Paraframe I Mini Paraframe Overall Length 7.0" 5.25" Blade Length 2.9" 2.1" Closed Length 4.1" 3.0" Weight 2.8 oz 1.4 oz Lock Mechanism Frame-Lock Frame-Lock Blade Style Clip Point Clip Point Blade Material High Carbon Stainless High Carbon Stainless Blade Type Serrated Non-Serrated Handle Material Stainless Steel Stainless Steen Opening Style One-Handed Opening One-Handed Opening
Milwaukee® Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. The forged tip allows for a secure grip and maximum contact eliminating stripping or slipping. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs.
- Geometric design provides the shock absorption
- Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and durability
- Forged tips for maximum grip
- Phillips Bits: 1" - (1) P1, (7) P2, (2) P3; 2" Power - (2) P2, (1) P3
- Square Bits: 1" - (1) SQ1, (4) SQ2, (1) SQ3; 2" Power - (2) SQ2
- Torx® Bits: 1" - (1) T15, (1) T20, (1) T25; 2" Power - (1) T25
- Magnetic Nut Drivers: (1) 1/4" Red, (1) 5/16" Amber, (1) 3/8" Blue
- (1) Magnetic Bit Holder
- (1) Case with Bulk Storage Container
- Diameter: 1/4"
- Length: 1" and 2"
- 29 pieces
The Powermate pressure switch is part of the large line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. A pressure switch regulates air pressure in the compressor. Replace a pressure switch with a new Powermate pressure switch if the compressor motor is cutting out or not turning on at the proper psi.
- 105-135 psi
- 4 Port with bleeder
- Powermate pressure switch is durable and long lasting
- New Powermate pressure switch allows air compressor to run at its most efficient capacity, turning on and off the motor at the correct psi Learn More
This Compressed Air Outlet can be mounted wherever you need compressed air.
- (1) 90120 Aluminum Outlet Block
- (1) 50100 3/8” NPT Straight
- (1) 50300 Union Elbow
- (1) 50120 Drain Valve
- (1) 50125 ¼” NPT Brass Nipple
- (1) 50130 ¼” NPT Brass 45 Degree
- (1) 50135 3/8” NPT Brass Plug
Adapts to surface, in wall or ceiling mount
- This Professional Tool Box Includes Galvanized Steel Hinge Pins to Keep Box from Separating and is Built Tough to Support Larger Loads.
- Large riveted nickel plated, steel draw bolts secure the lid.
- Steel riveted handle tie down holds heavy loads.
- Includes a deluxe, lift out tray.
- Fully lockable with padlock eye.
- Available in Red / Black.
- Dimensions: 16" W (40.6cm), 8.375" D (21cm), 8" H (20cm)
- Removes water vapor at the point of use
- Desiccant changes color when it needs to be changed or recharged
- Outlet screen keeps desiccant particles out of tools
- Clear bowl with metal guards for easy viewing of fluid level and impact protection
- Quick release bowl, and quarter turn drain for easy maintenance.
This air piping system is designed for air tools that require a constant supply of air and is great for large buildings. The piping is made of a high-density polethylen (HDPE) tubing and also features an aluminum core to hold any shape it is bent to and allow simple wall installation.
- 100 Feet Tubing
- 175 PSI operating pressure
- 3 Outlet Kits
- 2 Tees
- 1 Male 3/4" NPT Fitting
- 20 Clips
- Bevel and Cutter Tool