- Thin .045" wheel design for fast burr free cutting
- Proprietary aluminum oxide grain combination for aggressive cutting action
- Proprietary material mix ensures durable long life wheels
- 2 full sheets of fiberglass for durability and safety
- Welded Bi-Metal for sharp edge and flexible body
- Stay sharper 3X longer than traditional carbon blades
- High-impact frame is non-conductive and non-corrosive
- V-groove frame fits on pipe and conduit
- 3 vials read plumb, level and 45°
- Tapered ends assure an easy fit into tool belts, tool pouches or work pant pockets
- High visibility color
- Length: 9"
- Frame Material: Solid Aluminum
- Number of Vials: 3
- Oversized Frame: No
- Oversized Vials: No
- V-Groove: Yes
- Glo-View®: No
- Top-Read: Yes
- Pitch Vial: Yes
- Magnets: Rare Earth
Milwaukee® Thunderbolt® Black Oxide Jobber length drill bits are designed for extreme durability and long life. The Thunderbolt® web features a thicker core than a standard drill bit, which provides ultimate strength and protects against side-load breakage. A specially designed parabolic flute form clears chips and debris fast to keep the bit cool. A precision start, 135 Split Point tip starts on contact to keep the bit from walking for fast accurate holes. Excellent for drilling on curved surfaces, requires less effort to drill and is highly recommended for use with portable drills.
- Thunderbolt® Web, Provides Longer Life and Faster Driller Times
- Parabolic Flute, Clears Chips Faster
- 135° degree Split Point, Precision Start No Walking
- Clear Plastic Protective Lens for Welding Helmets.
- Dimensions: 2" x 4 1/4"