Topside Boxes mount on top of the bed side rails or walls.
They are ideal for storing longer tools and will keep the bed free for storing bulky equipment or materials. They can be used individually or in pairs.
Measure the length of your truck’s side rails or walls to determine the length of Topside Box you can install on your truck.
Topside Boxes come with support legs and mounting hardware.
- Three-point locking system engages three sides for superior strength.
- Rotating T-handles ensures a tight seal when closing doors.
- Steel support legs are pre-drilled for height adjustments.
- Optional steel storage shelf provides additional storage for smaller items.
- Drop down door creates superior access, strength, and safety.
Dimensions: H: 24'' W: 19 3/4'' L: 71 1/2''
Weight (lbs.): 94
Cubic feet: 15.1
- EXTREME PROTECTION Lock
- 90° cover opening for easy access
- Level storage secures 48
- 12v access for electrical up-fits
- Features clear coat, powder coat finish
- Pin releases to allow drawer to be removed when necessary
- Thumb-controlled latch release is easy to reach and offers quick, convenient access to contents; latch holds drawer tight when it is closed
- Handles are protected from damage inside recessed area
- Industrial-grade aluminum construction is fully welded for strength; .125 aluminum top will support 200-pound load
- Movable plastic dividers to easily change the lengths of storage compartments; additional dividers Model 1410980 can be purchased Learn More
This DeWalt air compressor is built to work. This air compressor has an industrial performance that delivers a maximum CFM at 175 psi; providing enough power to operate more than one air tool or device at one time. Unit features a cast iron, industrial duty, two stage compressor pump with hardened steel disc valves, oversized taper roller bearings, fully balanced cast iron flywheel, and splash type lubrication. Electric motor with thermal overload protection system.
Specifications Amps 22 Assembled Height 77 in. Assembled Depth 31.9 in. Assembled Width 34.79 in. Compressor Type Workshop and Industrial Outdoor Decibel Rating 83 dBA Maximum Pressure 175 psi Product Weight 471 lbs. Stage Count Dual Stage Tank Capacity 80 gallons Compressor/Air Took Features Tank Pressure Gauge Horsepower 5.2 Pump Type Oil Lube Tank Material Steel Voltage 240 volts
Dimensions: H: 14 W: 18 L: 60 1/4
Weight (lbs.): 94
Cubic feet: 6.5
- ONE-TOUCH latch mechanism and trademarked RED PUSHBUTTON features a powder coated aluminum, automotive style latching system.
- Low profile box mounts over the side rails of your pickup and has 40% more storage space than Lo-Side Boxes.
- 10" to 12" of available space under the box for 4' wide materials.
The S Series is designed with the professional in mind. It has all the features needed and expected to meet the requirement of the most demanding applications.Features
- Power (LTP): 14 kW
- Voltage: 120, 240 V
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Engine manufacturer: Honda
- Fuel type: Gasoline
- Starting system: Electric
- Fuel tank capacity: 8,00 gal
- Running time at 50% of load: 6,5 h
More Specs: Click Here to View the PDF
100% Made in the United StatesLearn More
- Cast iron twin cylinder pump design
- Powerful 3 HP running motor
- Space saving vertical tank design
- Durable 60 gallon ASME code tank
- High quality, easy-to-read gauges
- Up to 5,000 hours of extended life
- Over 35% quieter and 60 degrees cooler than aluminum pumps with cast iron cylinder sleeves
- 60-Gallon VT Oil-Lube Vertical Air Compressor - VT6275
- Easy-To-Read Gauges
- 3/4-in Discharge Port
Need to cut steel? Thinking about an oxy acetylene cutting torch to do the job? Consider a plasma cutter. This simple technology uses an electrical arc and compressed air to cut steel, aluminum, and other conductive metals.
Designed to cut up to 1/4" mild steel, the AirForce™ 250ci is powered by standard household current (115 VAC). A built-in air compressor and lightweight inverter power supply make this plasma cutter the most convenient, totally portable cutting system available. The AirForce™ 250ci excels at cutting sheet metal and 1/8" mild steel, and can even sever 1/4" steel.
Compared to the complexities of an oxy fuel cutting torch system, plasma cutting is easy:
- Cuts faster than oxy fuel
- More precise cut, thinner kerf, less slag to clean up
- Smaller heat-affected zone for less warping
- No gas pressure settings or flame tuning needed
- No preheating of metal prior to cutting
- No pressurized gas cylinders to transport
- No worries about running out of gas on the job
- No expense for gas refills... ever
The AirForce™ 250ci comes ready to cut out of the box, with extra replacement tips and a convenient cable management strap for easy transportation. Just pull the trigger and cut.
- New Inverter Design - Powerful cutting ability at half the weight of prior model (AirForce 250A). Weighs only 27 lbs.
- Built-in Air Compressor - Internal piston-driven air compressor makes the system highly portable. No additional compressor to purchase or transport. Pressure is preset... ready to cut, right out of the box.
- New Ergonomic Torch - The new HP-25 torch is designed for increased comfort, more efficient cooling and economical replacement cutting tips.
- Powered by 120V, 20 amp Circuit - Runs on standard household power. No need for 230 volt hookup by utility company.
- Post-flow Air Cooling - Cools the torch and tip after cutting, extending life of replaceable tip and electrode.
- Fan-On-Demand - Runs only when needed reducing dust/debris pulled into unit.
- Diagnostic Lights - LED lights indicate system status for power, temperature, and torch readiness eliminating unnecessary downtime.
- Thermal Overload Protection - Built to withstand tough working environments. Rated for 35% duty cycle at 104° Fahrenheit. Duty cycle will increase as environmental temperature decreases.
- Cable Management Strap - Secures torch, work cable and power cord to make transporting easy and convenient.
- Built-in piston-driven air compressor
- HP-25 torch with 16.5 ft (5 m) lead and consumables
- 16.5 ft (5 m) heavy duty work clamp
- 7 ft (2.1 m) power cord with 115 VAC plug
- 115 VAC, 20 amp circuit, single phase
- Sheet Metal
- Auto Body
- Rated Output at 35% Duty Cycle: 12 A at 110 VDC
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage: 325 V
- Amps Input at Rated Output, 60 Hz:
- 120 V - 20
- kVA - 2.4
- kW - 2.0
- Plasma Gas Flow/Pressure: Preset with Built-in Compressor
- H: 10 in (254 mm)
- W: 7 1/2 in (191 mm)
- D: 13 in (330 mm)
- Net Weight: 250ci w/torch: 27 lb (12.3 kg)
- Ship weight: 30 lb (13.6 kg)
Dimensions: H: 11 3/4" W: 19 1/4" L: 44 1/4"
Weight (lbs.): 41 lbs
Cubic feet: 3.1
- Greater rear-window visibility
- Extra-wide design increase storage space
- Matches profile of full and compact sized aluminum low profile saddle boxes
- Made of heavy-gauge aluminum for years of dependable durability
- Quick and easy installation
The Handler® 190 wire feed welder provides a low cost option to weld aluminum with a small frame MIG welder. The spool gun circuitry is already built in so no extra kits or controls are required. With the optional direct plug-in SpoolRunner™ 100 spool gun, you can eliminate feeding problems associated with aluminum wire – it can also be used with mild or stainless steel wire.
The Handler® 190 features a 7-position voltage switch and infinite wire feed speed control creating a welding arc that more perfectly matches metal thickness and wire diameter than any competitor in its class - less spatter, professional bead appearance, excellent penetration and minimal post-weld cleanup. The Handler 190® operates on 230V input power and offers an output range of 25 to 190 amps, allowing users to weld materials as thin as 24 gauge and as thick as 5/16 inch.
The optional SpoolRunner™ 100 direct plug-in spool gun is great for welding aluminum – no more wire feed problems! Just plug the SpoolRunner™ 100 into the Handler® 190 and its ready to go!
- 7 voltage selections, enhanced magnetics and infinite wire feed speed control offers easier fine control of the output parameters for improved arc performance with less spatter for a better bead appearance and less cleanup
- Welds 24 gauge up to 5/16 inch steel
- Spool gun control circuitry is built-in to the Handler® 190 for the optional SpoolRunner™ 100 direct plug-in spool gun. Alleviates feeding problems with soft aluminum wires. Also useable with mild or stainless steel welding wires.
- Proven built-in wire feeder with quick-release drive roll lever
- Built-in contactor eases use and is an excellent safety feature which makes wire electrically "cold" when not welding
- Easy access to polarity changeover includes storage holes for spare tips
- Dual groove drive rolls make it easy to switch from one wire size to another. One knurled groove and one smooth groove for .030-.035 in. (0.8-0.9 mm) wire.
- Self-resetting thermal overload and motor protection
- Comfortable 10 ft. (3 m) H100S4-10 welding gun
- Built-in gas valve
- Dual gauge regulator and gas hose
- Power cord with plug
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- Sample spool of .030 in. (0.8 mm) self-shielded flux cored welding wire
- 8 in (203 mm) wire spool adapter
- Extra .030 in. (0.8 mm) contact tips
- Weld set-up chart
- 1 Phase
Material Thickness: Welds 24 gauge up to 5/16 inch
Skill Level: Low
- Auto Body
- Rated Output at 30% Duty Cycle: 130 A at 21.5 VDC
- Current Range: 25 - 190 A
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage: 31 V
- Wire Feed Speed Range:
- 40 - 700 IPM
- 50 - 740 IPM at no load
- Amps Input at Rated Load, 60 Hz:
- 230 V - 20.5
- kVA - 4.7
- kW - 3.88
- H: 12-3/8 in (315 mm)
- W: 10-5/8 in (270 mm)
- D: 19-1/2 in (495 mm)
- Net Weight: 68 lb (31 kg)