The Ingersoll Rand Air Compressor has a 13-HP GX390 series Honda engine. The engine requires less maintenance than other engines and has proven durability while running quietly. From airing up tires to contractor use, this** air compressor** is reliable and easily starts with just the turn of a key. Making it easy to use.
The Ingersoll Rand Air Compressor has a built-in alternator that recharges the electric start battery, creating no need to wire into a service trucks electrical system. It offers idle control, which saves on fuel. The air compressor is a made of cast iron that makes it a high quality Ingersoll Rand product that is reliable and built to last.
In case of power failure the air compressor offers recoil start, so you have manual starting power if needed. The Ingersoll Rand Air Compressor is built in the U.S.A and gives the user the proven durability and reliability that Ingersoll Rand is known for.
- Tank - 30 Horizontal
- Max Pressure (psig) - 175
- Normal Power (HP) - 13
- Flow @ Max Pressure - 25 cfm
- Dimensions - 51x33x44
- Weight - 469 lbs
- NPT outlet - 1/2
- Voltage/Engine - Honda
- Made of Cast Iron
- Backup recoil start
- Recharges with built-in alternator
$1,049.97The 80 Gallon 2-Stage Air Compressor is designed to provide continuous power and is built to last.
- 5 HP (as rated by engine manufacturer) 230V 2-stage air compressor
- 175 max. PSI and 80 gal. ASME tank
- 15.8 CFM @ 90 PSI
- 100% continuous duty all cast iron pump
- 230V single phase motor, no starter required
- Includes finned intercooler
- Mounted discharge valve
- Extended design life lasts 15,000+ hrs.
- One year industrial grade warranty on complete machine - Pump warranty extended to two years with use of Ingersoll Rand's All Season synthetic lubricant, included
- Manufacturers Number: TS4N5
- Brand: Ingersoll Rand®
- Grade: Consumer
- Style: Stationary
- Tank Size: 80 gal.
- Running HP: 5 HP
- Voltage Rating: 230 V
- Phase: Single
- CFM @ 90 PSI: 15.8
- Maximum Pressure: 175 PSI
- Width: 40 in.
- Total Length: 48 in.
- Height: 76 in.
- Weight: 600 lb.
- Warranty: 1 yr. or 2 yr. w/Use of Ingersoll Rand Synthetic Lubricant
- PSI Rating: 175 PSI
- Pump Style: Two-Stage
- Material: Cast IronLearn More
Designed for heavy shop or industrial use, Ingersoll Rand Electric-driven Two-stage air compressors provide the reliability and performance that are ideal for most applications and users including automotive service and body shops, fleet maintenance, machine shops, production and manufacturing lines, wood working shops, dry cleaners, car washes, general maintenance/repair shops and farms.
- Durable cast iron design for 100% continuous duty application
- Precision engineered components for high reliability
- Individually cast cylinders, overhung crankshaft and one piece connecting road for ease of maintenance and service
- High efficiency finger valves
- 175 psig maximum operating pressure for applications requiring high air capacity and pressure
Product Specifications Length 48 Inches Width 33 Inches Height 70 Inches Capacity 60 Gallons Brand Ingersoll Rand Voltage 230 Weight 435 Tank Drain Valve Manual Drain Valve Horsepower 5 Tank Orientation Vertical Pressure Switch Included Motor "NEMA 1, ODP Motor" Compressor Pump 100% Cast Iron NPT Outlet 1/2 Inches Max PSI 175 BA SE Model Number 2340L5-V Phase 1 CFM 14 Hertz 60 Magnetic Start No
Product FeaturesAll Power APG3202 is a diesel generator with a great many of improved features: It has electric start feature and comes with free battery as well. It is super quiet, operating at 70 dB. It runs for 9.5 hours at 1/2 load. It also has voltage and hour meters for easy maintenance. Last but not least, it includes mobility kit for easy portability.
- 10HP single cycle 4 stroke air-cooled diesel engine
- Super quiet noise level 70 dba
- Runs 9.5 hrs at 1/2 load
- Voltage & hour meters
- Two 120 V outlets, one 120 V twist-lock, one 120V/240V twist-lock, one 12 V DC
- Includes mobility kit and maintenance-free battery with 2 electric start keys
- Tank - 30 Horizontal
- Max Pressure (psig) - 175
- Normal Power (HP) - 14
- Flow @ Max Pressure - 24 cfm
- Dimensions - 51x33x44
- Weight - 469 lbs
- NPT outlet - 1/2
- Voltage/Engine - Kohler
Starter kit (part #46821567) is available for special order from manufacturer.Learn More
The Quincy QT-54 60 Gallon 5HP 2 Stage Air Compressor is designed with pressure lubrication, which provides positive lubrication to all critical surfaces. This air compressor is industry leading with 50,000+ hour pump life and has an aluminum head for better heat dissipation. Graphite cylinder and head gaskets provide for a positive sealing and increased performance. The Quincy QT-54 has a finned tube inter-cooler for maximum cooling and increased valve life, with a 60 gallon ASME coded pressure relief valves tank and has a balanced cast iron flywheel for energy efficiency and durability.
- Industrial-duty US-made Baldor motor
- Capacitor start motor with built-in thermal overload
- Less than 5 PPM oil carry-over (blow-by) rating
- 145–175 working PSI
- Pump RPM: 475
- 4-cylinder pump design
- Heavy-duty, easy-to-reach, manual ball valve
- 2-stage belt drive pump with solid cast iron cylinder
- Finned tube inter-cooler for maximum cooling and increased valve life
- Aluminum head for heat dissipation
- Extra-capacity oil reservoir for low oil temperatures
- Cast iron fly wheel for energy efficiency and durability
- 100% duty cycle
- Splash lubrication
- UL & CSA approval on all electrical components
- ASME-coded pressure relief valves and tanks
- Additional charge for lift gate shipping option
- Ships in heavy-duty protective crate with oil in the pump
Specifications Volts 230 Motor Phase Single Horse Power 5 Amps 24 Maximum PSI 175 Working Pressure (PSI) 145-175 CFM at 175 PSI 15.2 CFM at 100 PSI 15.4 Tank Type Vertical Air Outlet Size 1/2 inch Ball Valve Stage 1 Drive Belt Air Tank Size 60 Gallons After-Cooler Not Included Drain System Manual Portable or Stationary Stationary Pump Cast Iron Duty Cycle 100% Pump Life 50,000+ Hours Dimensions 29" L x 21" W x 64" H
- Designed for Guardian Elite 60 kW Generator (QT0603A)
- Install with subpanel or custom installations
- Indoor and outdoor rated (NEMA 3R)
- UL listed
Get instant access to tools and materials without having to crawl in and out of your truck, and easily position materials inside your vehicle for maximum loadability with a BED RAT® Sliding Platform. Whether you're on the jobsite and want easy access to a convenient rollaway work surface, or are making deliveries and want easy access to a large inventory of tools and cargo, the BED RAT Sliding Platform also conveniently fits your truck and your trade. BED RAT Sliding Platforms come in three sizes to conveniently fit the type of work you do and all are made with the same heavy-duty construction:
- Rails are mounted on heavy-duty ball-bearing rollers that have been vibration-tested for maximum loadability
- Total load capacity with weight evenly distributed is 750 lbs.
- Available to fit full-size and compact pickups
- Features a full 70% extension
- Steel 10"-high side and back panels have the Brite White finish and keep materials from rolling off the deck
- Decking material is not included - 3/4" plywood is recommended
Dimensions: H: 4 3/4 W: 22 L: 54
- Perfect for curb side loading and unloading from the side door of Full-size vans.
The EZ-TIG 165i is a complete 230V AC/DC welding package that offers a unique single knob control making it the quickest and easiest AC/DC TIG welder to set up and use. Just plug it into 230 VAC, connect the gas, select the material and thickness, and you are ready to weld. It has superior weld performance from 22 gauge to 3/16 in. (.81 mm to 4.8 mm) in both AC (aluminum) and DC (steel/stainless steel/chromoly). The EZ-TIG 165i is a light weight inverter-based design that includes a foot control.
- EZ to use interface with one knob and one switch control
- AC output for superior aluminum welding, DC output for mild and stainless steel
- Fan-On-Demand to only have the fan run when needed reducing dust/debris being pulled into the unit
- Infinite amperage control for broader operating range with finer control
- Inverter-based power source provides a more consistent welding arc while using less power
- Weighs only 50 lb. (23 kg) so it's EZ to take anywhere
- HF start to allow for a non-contact arc start to eliminate tungsten and material contamination
- Auto-postflow to provide optimum shielding based on welding amperage without waste or need for adjustment
- Automatic high temperature shutdown
Comes complete with:
- Inverter based power source with primary cord and plug attached
- 12.5 ft (3.8 m) Legacy 17 Weldcraft TIG torch
- Foot-operated control using the RFCS-RJ45 Remote Foot Control
- 12 ft. (3.7 m) work cable with clamp
- Regulator/flow gauge with hose
- Gas regulator, flowmeter and shielding gas hose
- 1 Phase
Material Thickness: Welds 22 gauge to 3/16 inch in both AC (aluminum) and DC (steel/stainless steel/chromoly).
Skill Level: High
- Auto Body Repair
- Auto Body Fabrication
- Home Hobby
- Metal Art
- Vocational Training
- Rated Output at 20% Duty Cycle:
- 150 A at 16 VAC
- 150 A at 16 VDC
- Welding Amperage Ranges AC/DC: 10 - 165A
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage: 80 V
- Amps Input at Rated Output:
- AC-230V: 21A
- DC-230V: 23A
- H: 17 in (433 mm)
- W: 9 7/8 in (251 mm)
- D: 23 7/8 in (608 mm)
- Net Weight: 50 lb (23 kg)
The Water Blaster outperforms everything in its class. When power, performance, and reliability are needed, the Water Blaster is the indisputable winner among professional cleaning contractors. The Water Blaster dual belt-drive system provides positive and redundant power transfer from the engine to the pump for years of reliable use.
- Assembled dimension: 26.5 in. W x 46 in. D x 25.75 in. H
- Dual belt-drive system for reliable power transfer
- Equipped with an adjustable unloader, chemical injector system, high pressure relief valve, and easy-start valve
- Mounted on a heavy-duty powder-coated steel frame, with polished chrome front and rear handles and premium treaded tires on aluminum mag wheels
- Includes 50 ft. high pressure monster hose with quick connect fittings
- Professional gun and spray wand with 5 quick connect nozzles - 0, 15, 25, 40 & soaper
- Powererd by a Honda GX390 13.0 HP engine and a Simpson Triplex Industrial Pump, Producing 4200 PSI @ 3.5 GPM
- MFG Brand Name : Simpson
- MFG Model # : WB4200
- MFG Part # : 60205
Accessories Included Yes Assembled Depth (in.) 46 in Assembled Height (in.) 25.75 in Assembled Width (in.) 26.5 in CARB Compliant CARB Compliant Color/Finish Black / Chrome Commercial Yes Detergent tank No Energy Star Compliant No Engine Displacement 390 cm³ Engine Displacement (cc) 390 Engine Make HONDA Engine Type GX390 Commercial Series OHV engine with Oil Alert® Flow Rate 3.5 gal (US)/min Foldable handle No Fuel Tank Capacity 1.6 gal (US) Fuel Type Gasoline Fuel tank capacity (gallons) 1.6 Hose Diameter (In.) 3/8 in Hose Length (ft.) 50 ft Hose length (in.) 50 Housing Material Other Interchangeable Tips Available Yes Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year Limited Maximum Pressure 4200 psi Maximum flow rate (gallons/min.) 3.5 Number of tips included 5 Onboard storage No Pressure Washer Power Type Gas Product Weight (lb.) 200 Pump Type Industrial Triplex Pump Pump brand Triplex Commercial Series Pump Recommended Oil & Capacity 10W-30 1.16 Qt Returnable 90-Day Rust Resistant Yes Start Type Other Translucent fuel tank No Type of Spray Patterns 0, 15, 25, & 40 Degree plus Soap Nozzle Water capability Cold Wheel Diameter (in.) 13 in Wheels Yes