8-Gallon oil lubricated, belt drive air compressor with a 5.5-horsepower Honda OHV gas engine that includes an overhead valve (OHV), automatic style air cleaner, air throttle cylinder and separate pilot and check valves. Cast iron, oil lubricated twin cylinder pump features one-piece enclosed cast iron crankcase, thermally stable cast iron cylinder body, aluminum head and valve plate, automotive style ball bearings, durable Swedish stainless steel reed valves, oil level sight glass, easily accessible oil fill and 12-Inch cast iron balanced flywheel. 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance. Twin "wheelbarrow" tank design includes a center mount turf tread semi-pneumatic tire for greatest mobility and new low profile handle design complete with handle grips. Shipped with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long life. Equipped with liquid filled pressure gauge, brass cross fitting, low profile copper tubing and metal belt guard.
- Cast iron twin cylinder oil lubricated pump
- 5.5-Horsepower Honda OHV gas engine 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance
- Twin "wheelbarrow" tank design with two 4-Gallon tanks and center mount turf tread semi-pneumatic tire for greatest mobility
- Maximum pressure: 155 PSI; CFM at 90 PSI: 9.9; CFM at 40 PSI: 11.6; horsepower: 5.5; engine type: Honda OHV
MS200 MIG/Stick Inverter
The Metal Man MS200 is a 230V input power portable dual process inverter machine capable of MIG welding up to 1/4" steel in a single pass. This machine is capable of MIG Welding, Flux Core Welding and DC Stick Welding. The MS200 is a popular option for those welders on the go that need a multi-process machine that is light enough to carry along. The MS200 is packaged with a regulator and gas hose for MIG Welding and a Electrode Holder for stick welding.Learn More
- Large capacity, 80 gallon air receiver provides more air for longer run times on air tools such as ratchets, impacts, spray guns, hammers, etc.
- Full metal belt guard
- Shipped with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long life
- 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance
- Cast iron, three cylinder, oil lubricated
- One - piece cast iron crankcase
- Full cast iron cylinder body
- Durable Swedish stainless steel flex leaf valves
- Oil level sight glass
- Easily accessible oil fill
- 12” cast iron balanced flywheel
- Large intake filter/silencers
Integrated control panel features:
- Tank and working pressure gauges
- Air flow regulator
- Two quick connect air outlets
- Pressure relief valve
- Cast iron pump
- ASME code tank
- Powerful 5.5 HP Honda motor
- 3 year limited warranty
- Dimensions: 38 in. x 21 in. x 34 in.
- Max PSI: 110
- Horsepower: 5.5
- CFM: 9.4
- Tank Capacity: 20 Gallons
Designed for the professional, our 5 HP single stage compressors are ideal for almost anyone, from individuals that thrive on do-it-yourself projects to the professional air compressor user. When performance is defined by maximum operating pressure, increased air flow and extended duty cycles, Ingersoll Rand is the product of choice. You will get a compressor that features maximum air power, reliable precision engineered components and a durable design that is built to last.
- 100% continuous duty applications
- High capacity compressor (up to 18.1 cfm@ 90 pisg) with 60 gallon vertical tank
- Efficient finger valves that are easy to maintain
4-Gallon low maintenance oil free, direct drive air compressor powered by a 5-horsepower Honda OHC/OHV premium residential gas engine with overhead cam/overhead valve (OHC/OHV) that provides easy starting, smoother engine performance, lower fuel consumption and lower emissions, air throttle cylinder and separate pilot and check valves. Includes a patented pump design with two piece cooling system that increases cooling efficiencies, lowers operating temperatures and extends the life of the pump. 155 PSI max pressure enables optimum tool performance. "Pontoon" style tank design with two-2-Gallon tanks for job-site portability is equipped with regulator, gauges, quick connect and cushioned handle grips.
- Key Features
- Low maintenance, oil free, direct drive pump has a patented two piece cooling system which extends the life of the pump
- 5-Horsepower Honda OHC/OHV premium residential gas engine
- 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance
- "Pontoon" style tank design with two 2-Gallon tanks for job-site portability
- Maximum pressure: 155 PSI; CFM at 90 PSI: 5.0; CFM at 40 PSI: 6.9; horsepower: 5.0; engine type: Honda OHC/OHV Learn More
PGS-100-COMBO-B UWS PGS-100-COMBO-B ProGrade Steel Combination Liquid Transfer Tank/Tool Box Volume 100 Gallons - BlackSee Full List of Vehicle Applications » Tool Box/Liquid Transfer Tank Truck Features: One-Piece Heavy Duty 14 Gauge Steel Tubis Patented Fully Foamed Lid Quick Pull Handle Rotary Locking System Connecting Rod Enclosure Heavy Duty Gas Struts MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture Crimp Free/Drill Free Install View the Full List of Automotive Applications » Below is an abreviated list of applications for the ProGrade Steel Combination Liquid Transfer Tank/Tool Box.Learn More
- Baffle design reduces fuel movement and provides extra reinforcement.
- Lockable and vented filler cap prevents excessive pressure build-up
- Full arc-welded construction
- Plate steel flange for secure mounting
- May be used in combination with WEATHER GUARD saddle or cross truck tool boxes.
- Exterior of tanks are protected with Brite White powder coat finish
Dimensions: H: 27 W: 37 1/2 L: 49
Weight (lbs.): 219Learn More
The Champion Power Equipment 71330 LP gas powered portable generator is powered by a 389cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 5000 running watts and 6000 starting watts.
The unit runs on liquefied petroleum gas for economic and environmentally friendly power. Used with a 20 lb. LPG cylinder, this unit can run up to 8.5 hours at 50-Percentage load. Our OHV engine is air cooled, equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance.
This unit is ideal for medium duty use at home, on the job, or for recreation or emergencies. Battery, regulator, LPG hose and start-up oil included . CARB approved for all 50 states.
- Pressure reducing regulator and 5 ft. IPG hose
- Use only standard 20 or 30 lb. capacity IP tanks with OPD valves (tank not included)
- 1.5 in. diameter tubular steel frame for protection and durability
- Intelligauge measures volts, frequency (HZ) and operating hours
- Convenient push-to-reset circuit breakers
- Electric and easy pull recoil start
- Volt guard over voltage protection for safety and security
- Engine built with cast iron sleeve for durability
- USDA approved spark arrestor for safety
- Reduced emissions engine satisfies EPA and Crab (California air resources board )standards
- Wheel kit with 10 in. never flat wheels
- Bottle of 10w -30 start-up oil included (1.16 qt. oil capacity)
- Also includes 12-Volt dc 15ah battery
- 2 year limited manufacturer warranty
- *Note: fuel capacity shown is for 20 gallon cylinder (not included)