Centralized cleaning for garage, work shop, hobby area, laundry room or anywhere a hands free vacuum center is desired. Complete with a wall mount bracket and 18' extra long reach hose for wider area cleaning. Space saving "wall-mount" design provides a cleaning solution that's there when you need it!
- Cord Length: 6 Feet
- Operation Sound Level: Extra Quiet
- Hose Size: 1.25" Diameter
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Lock-on Hose
- Wall Mountable Design
- Onboard Accessory Storage
- 1-1/4" Dia. X 18' Lock-On hose
- (3) 1-1/4" extension wands
- 10" wet/dry nozzle
- round brush
- crevice tool
- gulper nozzle
- tool holder
- wall mount bracket
- Foam Sleeve
- Cartridge Filter
- Disposable Filter Bag
If it's got an edge, the flexible belt technology of the Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener sharpens it. Knife makers use abrasive belts to sharpen knives. Now you can, too! The Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener gives you a perfect convex edge on any knife blade. The secret is the flexible belt technology. The belt flexes to any blade shape and creates a strong, shaving sharp edge on your blade. It even sharpens blades that other sharpeners can't. It's the sharpest edge you've ever used!
- Sharpens every knife you own
- Precision sharpening guides for repeatable results
- Easily replaceable abrasive grit belts
- Won't burn or damage blade steel
- Fast and easy to use
- Heavy-duty sharpener
- Work Sharp Power Platform
- Belt Sharpening Module
- Kitchen Knife Guide: 40°
- Outdoor Knife Guide: 50°
- Abrasive Belt Kit
- Quick Start Guide
- Instructional DVD
Heavy duty industrial grade rubber air hose. Heavy gauge all steel reel assembly. 8-position ratchet gearing locks reel at desired hose length. Features auto rewind, spring-powered automatic recoil. Mount reel on ceiling, wall, or floor - wherever it is most convenient. Air Hose size: 3/8 :_mage_bind_var_2 NPT Hose Connectors (M): 1/4" NPT Max. Capacity: 300 PSI Max Air FLow: 25 CFMLearn More
- 3.0 Amp motor operates at 12,000 opm providing ideal sanding speed for smooth finish
- Textured anti-slip top and body grip provides ultimate comfort and control during use
- Controlled Finishing System™ maintains controllable pad speed and minimizes gouging during start up
- Dust-Sealed Switch protects against dust ingestion for longer switch life
- Sealed 100% ball-bearing construction provides longer life
- High capacity dust bag with built-in vacuum adapter provides maximum dust collection with or with out a vacuum
- Dual-plane counter-balanced fan reduces user fatigue
- Accepts 5", 8-hole hook & loop paper allows sanding discs to be switched back and forth quickly and easily
- Powerful 6.5 Amp motor powers through drilling and driving jobs with ease
- Dual range settings are designed for specific jobsite usage
- Two speed selector for optimal hammer and non hammer functions
- Cast metal side handle increases control and user safety
- Cast metal gear housing increases jobsite durability and tool longevity
The Genesis GIW3075K is built for strong driving and aggressive loosening of large, stubborn bolts, nuts and other fasteners. This Genesis 1/2-Inch Impact Wrench Kit with Detent Pin Anvil is a must-have tool to add to your essential tool collection. Featuring an extremely powerful motor and an ergonomic design, this impact wrench easily tackles your largest fastening applications.
Offering all the dependability that you expect from Genesis, the GIW3075K 1/2-Inch Impact Wrench Kit with Detent Pin Anvil features a powerful 7-1/2-amp motor that delivers 220 foot-pounds of torque. The Genesis GIW3075K Impact Wrench Kit has a no-load speed of 2,100 rpm and delivers up to 2,700 impacts per minute and these two specs translate to a tool with efficient fastening and quick loosening of even the most troublesome fasteners. The impact driver has a ergonomically designed rocking switch that is simple to switch from forward to reverse and back again from the trigger for greatest impact to loosen the most sticky situations. It also includes four of the most-used sockets and a Heavy Duty Storage Case.
- 1/2-in detent pin square drive anvil
- 220 ft-lbs of powerful torque in forward and reverse
- Die-Cast Aluminum Housing for tremendous durability
- Rocker Style Switch for strong nut-busting action
- Includes Four Heavy-Duty Sockets: 11/16-in, 3/4-in, 13/16-in and 7/8-in.
Delivers more runtime, power and speed than standard lithium-ion batteries. The M12 XC High Capacity RedLithium Battery is designed with superior pack construction, electronics and performance to optimize work per charge and work over pack life. It offers 3.0 amp-hours of runtime. With built-in Milwaukee durability, this battery runs cooler and performs in climates below 0°F/-18°C.
Managed by Milwaukee’s exclusive RedLink Intelligence, the battery features overload protection to prevent you from damaging your cordless power tools in heavy-duty situations, while the discharge protection prevents cell damage. The temperature management system and individual cell monitoring help maximize battery life. Use this RedLithium extended-capacity battery to power all of your Milwaukee M12 cordless power tools.
- RedLink Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- Best-in-class construction: Offers long-lasting performance and durability
- Fuel gauge onboard: Displays remaining runtime for less downtime on the job
- All-weather performance: Delivers fade-free power in extreme jobsite conditions
- Versatility: Powers all Milwaukee M12 cordless power tools
- Voltage: 12V
- 3.0 Amp-Hours of Runtime
- Performs in Climates Below 0°F/-18°C
With a powerful 8.0 Amp motor and 0-2,800 RPM, the 3/8" Drill has the power to perform even the toughest applications. Durability standard with an all metal gear case that protects the gears and provides superior support in high torque applications. The power and durability of Milwaukee's 3/8" Drill make it the perfect tool for metal drilling, wood drilling and fastening applications.
- 3/8" Drill
- Side Handle
- Powerful 8 Amp motor for heavy duty drilling applications
- 0-2,800 RPM variable speed trigger for fast drilling in wood and metal
- Durable all metal gear case provides superior gear support in high torque applications
- Soft grip handle and 2-Finger trigger for added comfort
- Voltage: 120 AC Only
- Amps: 8.0
- No Load RPM: 0-2800
- Chuck Type: Keyless, Metal
- Wood Capacity-Flat Boring Bit: 1"
- Wood Capacity-Hole Saw: 1-3/4"
- Metal Capacity-Twist Bit: 3/8"
- Chuck Size: 3/8"
- Cord Type: 2-Wire
- Cord Length: 8'
- Trigger Lock: No
- Spindle Lock: No
- Length: 10.25"
- Tool Weight: 4.25 lbs