An all-purpose stick electrode for use in all positions on carbon and galvanized steel. 60,000 PSI tensile strength. Deep penetrating, ideal for welding through light to medium amounts of dirty, rusty or painted materials. Runs on AC or DCEP (reverse) polarity.
- Size: 1/16".
- 1b Plastic.
Use the Foam Sleeve for picking up wet messes when used alone. Fits these vacs: HangUp, HangUp Pro, and BullDog® Auto/Garage Vacs.
- Required unless you are using a cartridge filter.
Regular Price: $9.99
Special Price: $7.99
Are you legs tired from standing in the same place for a long period of time? With the Anti-Fatigue Foam Mat Set you will have extra comfort to your feet and legs.
- 4 pieces of 2 ft. x 2 ft. interlocking mats
- Covers 16 sq. ft. (1.49 sq. meters)
- 1/2" thick
- Includes finishing borders
- Shock absorbing nonslip surface
- Water resistant, lightweight and easy to clean
- Expandable, protects your floors, reduces noise
With the Tool Shed Hard Cap Knee Pads you will add extra comfort to your knees while you are working!
- Grooved cap design helps prevent thread abrasion
- Durable knee protection, ideal for carpentry, floor covering, and household repairs
- Thick foam center padding for maximum comfort
- Heavy duty plastic caps on front for easy knee swiveling
- Comfortable, double elastic straps with easy-on, easy-off fasteners
- QUICK-RELEASE™ trigger allows for fast and easy positioning and release
- Patented ratcheting mechanism provides adjustable clamping pressure and significantly reduces hand force required to generate clamping pressure
- High-tech resin construction provides strength and durability
- Specially designed jaws hold odd-shaped workpieces
The Powermate check valve is part of the large line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. The check valve prevents air from going into the compressor head from the tank. Replace the compressor check valve with a new Powermate check valve if you have air leaking and cannot get your check valve to close off.
- 1/2 in. NPT x 3/8 in. tube with 1/8 in. left bleeder
- Durable valve closes when air has been drained from the compressor head
- Compressor check valve needs to be replaced when it does not close during compressor shut down and allows air to leak back into the compressor head
- A faulty compressor check valve will harm a compressor