A light to medium penetrating all-purpose stick electrode for use in all positions, on carbon steel. Runs on AC or DCEP (reverse) polarity or DCEN (straight) polarity. 60,000 PSI tensile strength. Good for general, all-purpose applications and joints with poor fit-up.
- Qty: 23
- Aluminum Handle
- Stainless Steel
- Folding Design
- Liner Lock
- Thumb Stud for Opening
- Belt/Pocket Clip
- Handle- 4-1/2 inches long by .25 inches thick
- Blade- 3-1/2 inches long
Regular Price: $5.99
Special Price: $5.39
The Powermate pressure regulator is part of the line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. The pressure regulator allows the user to adjust the air compressor pressure depending on the air tool being used. The Powermate pressure regulator lets the correct amount of air pressure come through the hose to the air tool for maximum tool performance.
- 1/4 in. NPT inlet/outlet x 1/4 in. NPT gauge
- The Powermate pressure regulator customizes the compressor to fit the specific air requirement each job and air tool have
- Replace non working or broken compressor pressure regulators with the Powermate pressure regulator
- Powermate pressure regulator is long lasting and durable
A light to medium penetrating all-purpose stick electrode for use in all positions, on carbon steel. Runs on AC or DCEP (reverse) polarity or DCEN (straight) polarity. 60,000 PSI tensile strength. Good for general, all-purpose applications and joints with poor fit-up.Learn More
The Mag-Torch Flexible Wind Resistant Butane Lighter is ideal for lighting grills, candles, fire pits, and other outdoor lighter needs. This lighter contains a flexible stem, windproof and adjustable flame for convenient and easy lighting. Perfect for hard to reach places.
- Adjustable Wind Resistant Flame
- 7” Total Reach Includes 5” of Flexible Burn Tube and 2” Burner Tip
- Flexible Burn Tube Allows for Multiple Angles of Operation
Our all-steel, heavy-duty chipping hammers feature hardened heads for long life. The spring handle absorbs shock of contact while cleaning and chipping welding debris. Heads have a chisel on one side and a point on the other to get into tight spots. Straight head with shock-resistant spring-steel handle with hanging loop.Learn More