The RapidAir 3/8" Male NPT Elbow Fitting has a push to connect styled fit for quick connections. This allows you to just push the tubing into the fitting until sealed, no extra tools needed.
- Nylon fitting prevents corrosion
- Has a release button to allow the tubing to be removed
- Max Working PSI: 150
- Use with RapidAir nylon tubing 1/2" OD x 3/8" ID
- Stainless Steel
- Pakkawood Inlay Handle
- Liner Lock
- Folding Design
- Thumb Stud for Opening
- Handle- 4 inches long by 1/2 inches thick
- Blade- 3 inches long
- Unique Slim Line Space Saving Design - Fits Where an Ordinary Tool Box Won’t.
- Great for use at home, the shop, boating and in the car or truck.
- Roomy bulk storage area plus one small parts compartment will accommodate most of the tools you need on the go.
- Built-in recessed full grip handle for easy portability.
- Available in Black.
- Dimensions: 19" W (48cm), 11" D (28cm), 4.5" H (11cm)
- Ideal for routine maintenance, repair work and for rethreading where high accuracy and tolerance thread is not critical
- Straight flutes are ground to provide rapid chip removal for efficient threading
- Designed for hand threading work in a variety of materials
- Taps produce a class 2B thread
15 Degree Spray
Size: 040Learn More
- Riveted nickel-plated catch
- 7-compartment removable tote tray including 4 “easy scoop” compartments for small parts.
- Fully lockable with padlock eye.
- Available in Red.
- Dimensions: 13" W (33cm), 6.875" D (17cm), 6.125" H (16cm)
3/32" solid wire solder (1/4 Lbs/.113 Kg). 50% Tin, 50% lead. For general use with appropriate type of Flux such as Forney 38120, Rubyfluid, 38125, Paste Flux, or 38127 & 38128 Hi-Temp Fluxes. 50/50 is popular for Radiator repair. Tensile strength: 5500 PSI. Melting point: 421° F (216° C). Not suitable for aluminum.Learn More