$3.991" Diameter X 1" 60 Grit Flap Wheel (30,000 RPM). Durable, high-grade aluminum oxide coating for aggressive cleaning on most wood or metal surfaces. Learn More
- 12 pieces of Hook and Loop Sandpaper includes 60, 120, 240 grit sandpaper for efficient sanding of hardwood, softwood, metal and other materials
- 3-1/8-Inch triangular designed Hook and Loop design allows for quick, convenient removal and changing of sanding paper
- Triangular design helps reach tight corners for efficient removal of material
- Primarily used for "Grinding/Sanding" with your Oscillating Tool
- Genesis Universal Quick-Fit Oscillating Tool Accessories fit most standard AND tool-free oscillating tools, including the popular Genesis GMT15A
- Adjustable to fit all sizes.
- Elastic rear straps for added comfort.
- 2" Wide heavy duty webbing for extra strength.
- Heavy duty clips on front and rear.
3/32" solid wire solder (1/4 Lbs/.113 Kg). 50% Tin, 50% lead. For general use with appropriate type of Flux such as Forney 38120, Rubyfluid, 38125, Paste Flux, or 38127 & 38128 Hi-Temp Fluxes. 50/50 is popular for Radiator repair. Tensile strength: 5500 PSI. Melting point: 421° F (216° C). Not suitable for aluminum.Learn More
The Goldblatt Pro-Grip series taping knives are simply the best drywall finishing knives on the market. Developed using a panel of professional finishers, these knives offer the flex and feel that will satisfy even the most demanding users. Perfectly balanced feel with ultra-flex blades to ensure perfect feathering and finishing. Crafted with a unique tapered ergo-grip and rugged hammer-end. Available in 6-Inch, 8-Inch,10-Inch,12-Inch, and 14-Inch sizes.
- Pro-Grip tapered handle reduces fatigue
- Convenient hammer-end
- Rust resistant stainless steel blade
- 1-Inch aluminum spine maintains blade straightness
- Ideal for routine maintenance, repair work and for rethreading where high accuracy and tolerance thread is not critical
- Straight flutes are ground to provide rapid chip removal for efficient threading
- Designed for hand threading work in a variety of materials
- Taps produce a class 2B thread
$3.991" Diameter X 1" 120 Grit Flap Wheel (30,000 RPM). Durable, high-grade aluminum oxide coating for aggressive cleaning on most wood or metal surfaces. Learn More
- Use with micro and mini-torch models ST200T, ST250K and ST2200T.
- Not for use on micro-torch model ST900D.
- Ideal for light or detailed soldering.
- Flame temperature in air = 3200[DEG] F
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go UPS Ground or Freight.Learn More