- Meets ANSI Standards
- Engraved with the size for future reference
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Great for replacing missing sockets in your toolbox
Milwaukee® Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. The forged tip allows for a secure grip and maximum contact eliminating stripping or slipping. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs.
- Up to 10 x life.
- Geometric design provides the shock absorption zone
- Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and durability
- Forged tips for maximum grip
- 2" length
- Diameter: 1/4"
$2.99Type 27 long life cutting wheel for Aluminum, (AL46N) Max RPM: 13,300, use only on right angle grinders Learn More
A high-quality industrial abrasive made for extended general-purpose grinding on metals, castings, welded joints, rivets and rust. This attachment is designed specifically for Dremel Power Tools.Learn More
- High performance metal drilling for portable drill users, works well on curved surfaces
- Revolutionary tip design stays sharper longer and drills up to 10x faster than other leading drill bits
- High speed steel features a black body and gold flute
- Self-centering TURBOMAX tip for clean entry and fast starts; stays sharp longer
- Three flatted shank on 3/16" and above for better chuck grip
- High performance aluminum oxide grain for long life and high material removal
- High grain concentration for agressive grinding action and smoother running wheels
- Proprietary material mix ensures durable long life wheels
- 3 full sheets of fiberglass for durability and safety