- Black oxide finish.
- 9-In-1 Small Fold-Up Hex Key Set.
- Meets ANSI & Federal Spec.
- Includes: .050", 1/16", 5/64", 3/32", 7/64", 1/8", 9/64", 5/32" and 3/16".
- Sizes Are Clearly Marked On The Handle For Easy Identification.
- Keys Are Held In Any Work Position Or Angle By A Flat Spring In The Bottom Of The Case.
- Made From 8650 Chrome Nickel Alloy Steel Drawn To A Tolerance Of Plus .000/Minus .001, Hex Corners Are Sharp and Clean.
The Tool Shed Aluminum Folding Utility Knife has a lightweight aluminum handle with a stainless steel pocket or belt clip. The Utility Knife has a thumb stud that provides easy one-handed opening, with a quick change blade mechanism.
- Quick Change Blade Mechanism
- Thumb Stud Provides Easy One-Handed Opening
- Lightweight Anodized Aluminum Handle with Removable Stainless Steel Pocket or Belt Clip
- Folding Design for Convenience and Safety
- Includes One Standard Utility Knife Blade
These Reusable Vacuum Dry Filters are economical disc filters that can be used again and again. Designed to fit most shop and utility wet/dry vacuums, these filters include the mounting rings.
- Three filters
- Three rings
$5.49Mandrel set for abrasive wheel kit 71798 and Type 1 cutoff wheels with 1/4" and 3/8" arbor holes Learn More
- 5/8"-11 Arbor
- A24R Grit
- 8,700 Max RPM
- High performance aluminum oxide grain for long life and high material removal
- High grain concentration for agressive grinding action and smoother running wheels
- Proprietary material mix ensures durable long life wheels
- 3 full sheets of fiberglass for durability and safety
KwikWood is a hand-mixable epoxy putty, formulated to repair and rebuild wood. After mixing, it cures to the same density as wood and becomes an integral part of the repair. For use on exterior or interior applications, it contains no solvents, will not rot, shrink, crack or pull away. KwikWood has a 15-25 minute work life. After 60 minutes, it can be machined, drilled, tapped, sanded, filed and painted. Stronger than wood, KwikWood dries to a light tan color.
- Cut: Remove required amount of putty.
- Mix: Thoroughly knead putty with fingers to a uniform color.
- Apply: Press putty firmly to the surface to be repaired.
- Dry Rot
- Knot Holes
- Window & Door Frames
- Screw Holes
- Insect Damage
- Furniture & Carvings
- Gouges & Cracks
- PVC Trim Board
- Strength 900 PSI
- Set Time 15-25 Minutes
- Cure Time 1 Hour
- Cure Color Light Tan
* For best results use a detergent or degreaser to first clean the surface, then roughen surface with file or coarse sandpaper to provide the best repair. STAINING: KwikWood accepts stain differently from wood. Some types of pigments and colorants may be added during the mixing step. Always test for stain acceptance, color match and hardening before application.Learn More
Oxy-acetylene 3/16" and 1/4" hose couplers (pair).Learn More