FiberFix Super Tape combines the strength of an epoxy with the ease of a tape. Here is how it works. Simply dip it in water to activate the specialized resin and then wrap it just like tape. It takes only 2-5 minutes to harden and with FIBER FIX Super Tape, when you fix it, you Fix It for Good.
FiberFix Super Tape is waterproof, heat and cold resistant and works in almost any environment! It's great for everyday uses because it is so easy to use and it only takes about 2 minutes. Broken rake handle - Fiber Fix It! Leaking pipe - Fiber Fix It! But don't forget your boat, RV, emergency kit, camping gear and just about anywhere you need to fix something right the first time. If you are a professional or a Do-it-Yourselfer you've got to get Fiber-Fix.
Whether its metal, wood, plastics, iron, aluminum, copper, rubber, or PVC it bonds with the strength of an epoxy and the wrapping power of tape.
- Combines the strength of an epoxy with the ease of a tape
- Easy to use - just activate with water and wrap just like tape
- Hardens extremely rigid and strong within 2-5 minutes
- Works with almost any surface, can be sanded and painted, waterproof, heat and cold resistant
- Ideal for repairing water pipes, car hoses, yard and shop tools, outdoor gear, and household items
- Ideal for routine maintenance, repair work and for rethreading where high accuracy and tolerance thread is not critical
- Straight flutes are ground to provide rapid chip removal for efficient threading
- Designed for hand threading work in a variety of materials
- Taps produce a class 2B thread
- Titanium nitride coating extends the life of the bit; lasts up to six times longer than standard high speed steel drill bits
- Heavy-duty web design provides extreme rigidity when drilling in metal applications
- Shorter cutting lips reduce torque when drilling in high tensile strength materials
- 135-degree split point reduces feed pressure for easier penetration without work hardening
- 8 piece - industrial quality
- Handle size ins. : small: 3.00
- Heat treated for optimum strength and ductility.
- Finished with eklind black finish to resist rust.
- Includes: 0.050", 1/16", 5/64", 3/32", 7/64", 1/8", 9/64" and 5/32".
- Fold a key out to a right angle to get maximum leverage.
- Fold a key out completely to operate like a screwdriver.
- Sets are compact to fit most easily in your pocket and include a variety of popular sizes in one convenient handle to keep you from losing individual keys.
Powermate tank drain valve is part of the large line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. Use the tank drain valve to replace the worn, leaky drain valve on the compressor. New Powermate tank drain valve will help prevent air leakage and water leakage when not draining the compressor.
- 1/4 in. NPT
- Quarter turn style
- Powermate tank drain valve creates snug fit to prevent leakage
- Drain compressor regularly for optimal performance
The Powermate pressure gauge is part of a large line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. Use the Powermate pressure gauge to replace a broken or non working pressure gauge on air compressor. Dark numbers are easy to read on gauge.
- 300 psi
- 2 in. Face with 1/4 in. bottom connect
- Gauge is both durable and easy to read
- Part of the Powermate replacement part line Learn More
The Powermate pressure relief valve is part of the line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. The pressure relief valve releases when too much pressure has built up in the air compressor tank. The pressure relief valve is a safety must when operating an air compressor.
- 175 psi
- Replace a sticking or non working pressure relief valve with a new Powermate pressure relief valve
- A working pressure relief valve is necessary when operating a compressor Learn More
- Black oxide finish.
- Meets ANSI & Federal spec.
- 7-In-1 Metric Small Fold-Up Hex Key Set.
- Includes: 1.5MM, 2MM, 2,5MM, 3MM, 4MM, 5MM & 6MM.
- Sizes Are Clearly Marked On The Handle For Easy Identification.
- Keys Are Held In Any Work Position Or Angle By A Flat Spring In The Bottom Of The Case.
- Made From 8650 Chrome Nickel Alloy Steel Drawn To A Tolerance Of Plus .000/Minus .001.
- Hex Corners Are Sharp & Clean.
The Powermate vibration isolator is part of the line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. A vibration isolator is used to help reduce the vibration and noise a larger compressor produces. Mount the large, stationary compressor to the floor with Powermate vibration isolators for minimized reverberation.
- 4 in. x 4 in. x 1/2 in.
- For use with stationary units
- A Powermate vibration isolator can also help prevent wear and tear to the compressor and air hoses caused by the intense vibration of the unit during use
- Powemate vibration isolators curb the noise and vibration produced by large stationary compressors