- 3 Stickers
- 2 side bezels
- 1 front bezel
Fits the following models:
- All Model#-Color-01 Series Pork Chop Boxes
- All Model#-Color-01 Series Cross Boxes
- All Model#-Color-01 Series Lo-Side Boxes
- All Model#-Color-01 Series Saddle Boxes
- All Model#-Color-01 Series Chests
- All Hi-Side Boxes
#9 in pictureLearn More
- This 3-Drawer All Steel Tool Chest has an Extra Deep Top Compartment for Larger Tools You Need on the Job Site.
- All steel construction provides greater strength and durability.
- Closed lid locks drawers to prevent spills.
- Smooth action I-Beam drawer slides.
- Large, deluxe carrying handle.
- Double-side walls for extra support and trouble free drawer alignment.
- Nickel-plated, steel draw bolts provide greater strength.
- Durable baked epoxy finish resists rust and solvents.
- Available in Red (RG-920).
Save your back when moving or handling bulky home appliances and other large items yourself. The Buffalo Tools 600 Lb Heavy Duty Truck Dolly will help you get the refrigerator, washer, and dryer from the back of your truck into your home with ease. The 52 inch dolly is equipped with a large 14 inch long by 8.5 inch wide toe plate which gives large loads plenty of steel to sit on. The convenient “P” handle design makes the dolly easy to grip and maneuver. Large 10 inch diameter pneumatic tires have a 3.5 inch wide foot print, giving heavy loads lots of stability and support. This Heavy Duty Hand Truck has been built to last. The design features a replaceable wheel axle, and a one inch diameter steel tube welded frame.
- Comfortable p-handle design
- 10 inch x 3.5 inch pneumatic tires
- 1 inch dia. Steel tube construction, extra large toe plate
- Heavy duty welded frame, heavy duty replaceable axle
- 52 inches tall when assembled
A light to medium penetrating all-purpose stick electrode for use in all positions, on carbon steel. Runs on AC or DCEP (reverse) polarity or DCEN (straight) polarity. 60,000 PSI tensile strength. Good for general, all-purpose applications and joints with poor fit-up. Size: 1/8". 25lb Carton.Learn More
- Measuring System : Inch
- Tip Size : 5/64 in, 3/32 in, 7/64 in, 1/8 in, 9/64 in, 5/32 in, 3/16 in, 7/32 in, 1/4 in, 5/16 in, 3/8 in, 5/64 in [Min], 3/8 in [Max]
- Tip Type : Hex
- Overall Length : 9 in
- Handle Type : Cushion Grip
- Material : Alloy Steel
- Handle Color : Red
- Includes : Pouch
- Quantity : 11 per set
- Wt. : 0.34 lb
An all-purpose stick electrode for use in all positions on carbon and galvanized steel. 60,000 PSI tensile strength. Deep penetrating, ideal for welding through light to medium amounts of dirty, rusty or painted materials. Runs on AC or DCEP (reverse) polarity. 25 lb. Carton 5/32".Learn More
An all-purpose stick electrode for use in all positions on carbon and galvanized steel. 60,000 PSI tensile strength. Deep penetrating, ideal for welding through light to medium amounts of dirty, rusty or painted materials. Runs on AC or DCEP (reverse) polarity. Size: 1/8". 25lb Plastic.Learn More
VIAIR 70P Portable Compressor Kit (Sport Compact Series, 12V, 100 PSI, for Passenger Car Tires) 00073$42.95
VIAIR's 70P Portable Air Compressor is a smaller yet powerful portable compressor capable of inflating up to 225/60/R18 tires by simply plugging into your cigarette lighter power port, connecting to a valve stem and turning the unit on. Tire pressure can be monitored using the gauge mounted on top of the unit, by temporarily switching the unit off.
- Permanent Magnetic Motor
- Duty Cycle: 30 min. @ 30 PSI
- Max. Working Pressure: 100 PSI
- Max. Amp Draw: 15 Amps
- Max. Ambient Temp: +158°F
- Min. Ambient Temp: -4°F
- Dimensions: 6.5"L x 3.6"W x 6.2"H
- Net Weight: 5.05 lbs.
- Vibration Isolators
- 3 pc. Inflation Tips Kit
- 150 PSI Gauge
- Accessory Power Plug
- 15-Amp Inline Fuse Holder
- Power Cord: 16 ft.
- Air Hose: 4 ft.
- Deluxe Carry Bag
- Installation Instructions
Performance Data PSI CFM A BAR LPM A 0 1.06 12 0 30.0 12 10 1.01 13 1.0 27.5 13 20 0.92 13 2.0 23.9 14 30 0.84 14 3.0 20.6 14 40 0.76 14 4.0 17.1 15 50 0.67 15 5.0 14.5 14 60 0.59 15 6.0 11.4 13 70 0.53 14 7.0 9.1 13 80 0.46 14 90 0.38 13 100 0.33 13 * Supply Voltage: 13.8 Volts Fill Rates 195/70R14 Fill Rate 0 to 30 PSI 2 min. 55 sec. (± 10 sec.) 15 to 30 PSI 1 min. 45 sec. (± 05 sec.) 225/60R18 Fill Rate 0 to 30 PSI 4 min. 22 sec. (± 10 sec.) 15 to 30 PSI 2 min. 10 sec. (± 05 sec.)
On the road or off, keep a supply of compressed air available with economy-size VIAIR air tanks. They're ideal for servicing air shocks and tires, operating air tools, or performing simple tasks around the garage and house. This VIAIR tank is rated to 150 PSI maximum working pressure--enough to get you aired up fast! These pre-ported air vats are treated inside and out for corrosion resistance; plus, their silver powdercoat finishes look great! Mounting hardware is included to make your install easier. Carry a convenient tank of air everywhere!
- 150 PSI Rated
- 1 Gallon Reservoir
- (4) 1/4"" NPT Ports (P/N 91014)
- Air Tank Temperature Rating: -40°C ~ +80°C
- Air Tank Temperature Rating: -40°F ~ +176°F
- Dimensions: 10.25L x 6W x 7.5H
- Net Weight: 7.0 lbs. (P/N 91014)
- Twist nozzle pattern from 80(deg) fan spray to straight stream.
- Pull nozzle out to dispense soap at low pressure and conveniently pull nozzle in for water at high pressure.
- Female screw-type fittings.
- Two piece molded lance.
- Complete with 25 foot high pressure hose.
- Comes with soap container.