- Unique Slim Line Space Saving Design - Fits Where an Ordinary Tool Box Won’t.
- Great for use at home, the shop, boating and in the car or truck.
- Roomy bulk storage area plus one small parts compartment will accommodate most of the tools you need on the go.
- Built-in recessed full grip handle for easy portability.
- Available in Black.
- Dimensions: 19" W (48cm), 11" D (28cm), 4.5" H (11cm)
Protec Heavy Duty Rubber Drawer liner protects your drawers from dents, scratches and abrasions
Just cut to size of drawer and install, it's that easy!Learn More
An all-purpose stick electrode for use in all positions on carbon and galvanized steel. 60,000 PSI tensile strength. Deep penetrating, ideal for welding through light to medium amounts of dirty, rusty or painted materials. Runs on AC or DCEP (reverse) polarity.
- Size: 1/16".
- 1b Plastic.
- Great start-up kit for your air compressor & tools
- Dual foot air chuck & tire gauge for tires
- Inflation adaptor & tapered inflation nozzle
- Inflation needle for sports balls
- Blow Gun With Safety Nozzle
- Comes with a coupler, 6 plugs, 2 male couplings, & female coupling
- 9 pc Hex Key Series Ergo-Fold™
- Fold-up Set with Ergonomic Handle.
- Medium size: 5/64", 3/32", 7/64", 1/8", 9/64", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32",1/4"
- High Quality, Industrial Grade, Professional Tools.
- Made with Eklind® Alloy Steel.
- Heat Treated for optimum strength and ductility.
- Finished with Eklind® Black Finish to resist rust.
- Keys held in any position or angle by a spring
- Chrome nickel alloy steel drawn to a tolerance of plus .000/minus .001
- Plastic shell with comfort grip
- Use with air compressor to power al types of pheumatic tools including - staple guns, brad nailers, spray guns, air ratchets
- Weather, oil, and solvent resistant outer EPDM rubber coating
- Can be used for both air and water applications
- 1/4" solid brass NPT fittings
- Maximum operating pressure: 250 PSI, 4 to 1 safety burst ratio
- Temperature range: -40°F to 190°F
3/32" rosin core solder (1/4 Lbs/.113 Kg). 40% Tin, 60% Lead. Ideal for electrical wiring connections because its residues are non-conductive. Will not cause deterioration or malfunction of electrical connections. Tensile Strength: 4900 PSI. Melting point: 460° F (238° C).Learn More
- 3/16 in. diameter, 2-cutter head
- SDS shank with hex shoulder for Tap-Con screw system
- Drilling depth 4 in.
- Overall length 7 in.