- Pin releases to allow drawer to be removed when necessary
- Thumb-controlled latch release is easy to reach and offers quick, convenient access to contents; latch holds drawer tight when it is closed
- Handles are protected from damage inside recessed area
- Industrial-grade aluminum construction is fully welded for strength; .125 aluminum top will support 200-pound load
- Movable plastic dividers to easily change the lengths of storage compartments; additional dividers Model 1410980 can be purchased Learn More
- Easy to open or close 650-pound load-carrying capacity drawer with 1,000-pound rated rear bearings and 250-pound rated front conveyor bearings
- Grip-and-Release drawer stop safety system controls drawer movement
- Extra heavy-duty drawers with 10-gauge steel back and 12-gauge steel front, bottom and sides
- Handles are protected from damage inside recessed drawer fronts
- 14-gauge steel drawer cabinet reinforced with top and bottom 12-gauge steel channels for superior strength and durability
- Rain gutter channel surrounds the drawer opening to direct moisture around the opening
- Full automotive bulb-style weather stripping seals out moisture and dust to protect the contents
- Tough Armor-Bite powder paint finish has superior rust resistance Learn More
NEW! Covered, circuit breaker protected outlets provide added protection from the environment and rugged working conditions.
Electric start on GP6500E with recoil backup. Battery included.
Low oil shutdown prevents engine damage.
Low-tone mufflers for quiet operation.
Fuel gauge incorporated for at a glance fuel monitoring.
Hour meter to track maintenance intervals.
Fold down handle and never-flat wheels for portability.Learn More
This exclusive, lightweight aluminum storage solution conveniently increases your storage space by placing small equipment at your fingertips without the need to crawl inside the van. Drawer dividers provide an extensive array of organizing options.
- Each Drawer Compartment Measures 4 1/4" H x 10 1/2" W x 46 1/2" L
- Unit Measures 17 3/4" H x 12 1/4" W x 49" L
$1,099.97The 80 Gallon 2-Stage Air Compressor is designed to provide continuous power and is built to last.
- 5 HP (as rated by engine manufacturer) 230V 2-stage air compressor
- 175 max. PSI and 80 gal. ASME tank
- 15.8 CFM @ 90 PSI
- 100% continuous duty all cast iron pump
- 230V single phase motor, no starter required
- Includes finned intercooler
- Mounted discharge valve
- Extended design life lasts 15,000+ hrs.
- One year industrial grade warranty on complete machine - Pump warranty extended to two years with use of Ingersoll Rand's All Season synthetic lubricant, included
- Manufacturers Number: TS4N5
- Brand: Ingersoll Rand®
- Grade: Consumer
- Style: Stationary
- Tank Size: 80 gal.
- Running HP: 5 HP
- Voltage Rating: 230 V
- Phase: Single
- CFM @ 90 PSI: 15.8
- Maximum Pressure: 175 PSI
- Width: 40 in.
- Total Length: 48 in.
- Height: 76 in.
- Weight: 600 lb.
- Warranty: 1 yr. or 2 yr. w/Use of Ingersoll Rand Synthetic Lubricant
- PSI Rating: 175 PSI
- Pump Style: Two-Stage
- Material: Cast IronLearn More
The EZ-TIG 165i is a complete 230V AC/DC welding package that offers a unique single knob control making it the quickest and easiest AC/DC TIG welder to set up and use. Just plug it into 230 VAC, connect the gas, select the material and thickness, and you are ready to weld. It has superior weld performance from 22 gauge to 3/16 in. (.81 mm to 4.8 mm) in both AC (aluminum) and DC (steel/stainless steel/chromoly). The EZ-TIG 165i is a light weight inverter-based design that includes a foot control.
- EZ to use interface with one knob and one switch control
- AC output for superior aluminum welding, DC output for mild and stainless steel
- Fan-On-Demand to only have the fan run when needed reducing dust/debris being pulled into the unit
- Infinite amperage control for broader operating range with finer control
- Inverter-based power source provides a more consistent welding arc while using less power
- Weighs only 50 lb. (23 kg) so it's EZ to take anywhere
- HF start to allow for a non-contact arc start to eliminate tungsten and material contamination
- Auto-postflow to provide optimum shielding based on welding amperage without waste or need for adjustment
- Automatic high temperature shutdown
Comes complete with:
- Inverter based power source with primary cord and plug attached
- 12.5 ft (3.8 m) Legacy 17 Weldcraft TIG torch
- Foot-operated control using the RFCS-RJ45 Remote Foot Control
- 12 ft. (3.7 m) work cable with clamp
- Regulator/flow gauge with hose
- Gas regulator, flowmeter and shielding gas hose
- 1 Phase
Material Thickness: Welds 22 gauge to 3/16 inch in both AC (aluminum) and DC (steel/stainless steel/chromoly).
Skill Level: High
- Auto Body Repair
- Auto Body Fabrication
- Home Hobby
- Metal Art
- Vocational Training
- Rated Output at 20% Duty Cycle:
- 150 A at 16 VAC
- 150 A at 16 VDC
- Welding Amperage Ranges AC/DC: 10 - 165A
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage: 80 V
- Amps Input at Rated Output:
- AC-230V: 21A
- DC-230V: 23A
- H: 17 in (433 mm)
- W: 9 7/8 in (251 mm)
- D: 23 7/8 in (608 mm)
- Net Weight: 50 lb (23 kg)
Aluminum liquid truck storage tanks are available in rectangular, vertical, L-shaped or combo configurations to meet a variety of applications. Recommended for construction and agricultural use.
- L-shaped tanks are designed to accommodate our full-size crossbed boxes
- Not intended for transferring gasoline or other flammables, and should not be used as an auxiliary fuel tank
- Does not meet DOT specifications
- Lockable Vent Caps
- Base mounting tabs
- Baffles provide an even flow of liquid
- Available in several sizes: 30" up to 60"
- Available in diamond-tread Bright or Black finish
- Sturdy .100 gauge aluminum
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
The Champion Power Equipment 75531i gasoline powered, portable inverter generator is powered by an 171cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 3100 max watts. With a 1.59-gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 8 hours at 25% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance.
This unit also contains true sine wave inverter technology making it safe to power all of your sensitive electronic devices. This unit includes an RV outlet and is ideal for camping trips, hunting, traveling, tailgating, and light jobs around the house. The built-in handle and wheel kit make it easily portable. Fully assembled and CARB approved for all 50 states.
- Provides 3100 max watts, 2800 rated watts of power
- Super quiet: 58dB at 23 ft.
- Lightweight (83.8 lbs.) and portable for convenience
- True sine wave inverter technology for sensitive electronics
- Overload protection with push-to-reset circuit breakers
- Economy mode to save fuel and engine wear
- Low oil shut-off sensor for safety
- RV ready: 120-volt TT-30R RV outlet (30-amps), 5-20R duplex (20-amps)and 12-volt DC outlet
- Easy pull recoil start
- Built-in handle and wheel kit for portability
- Includes 12-volt DC battery charging cables, oil funnel and spark plug socket
- 2000 PSI Max Pressure
- 3.5 GPM Max Flow
- Powered by an industrial 5HP Baldor electric motor.
- Professional Installation Required
- Engine: 5HP Electric Engine
- PSI: 2000
- GPM: 3.5
- Pump: Comet Triplex Pump