- High performance aluminum oxide grain for long life and high material removal
- High grain concentration for agressive grinding action and smoother running wheels
- Proprietary material mix ensures durable long life wheels
- 3 full sheets of fiberglass for durability and safety
The 16' Gripper Speed Mark has an easy grip, thick rubber jacket surrounding its ergonomic compact case. The blade on the Gripper Speed Mark is acrylic coated and has fractional graduations printed on the blade making it quick and easy to read. When you reach in your tool belt for a tape measure, make sure you feel the Gripper Speed Mark because everything else is substandard.
- SpeedMark fractional graduations on blade
- Non glare white blade
- Easy grip, thick rubber jacket
- Acrylic coated steel blade
- 16' x 1"
#4 Welding Cable, sold by the foot. 250' spool.Learn More
- This Multi-Compartment Storage Box with Removable Dividers Keeps Parts Organized and Allows for Greater Visibility and Access to Contents.
- Easy scoop design for convenient access to small parts.
- Clear see-through lid allows you to see the contents at a glance.
- Cover firmly snaps shut to secure contents.
- Convenient built in carry handle.
- Available in Red.
The Powermate pressure switch is part of the large line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. A pressure switch regulates air pressure in the compressor. Replace a pressure switch with a new Powermate pressure switch if the compressor motor is cutting out or not turning on at the proper psi.
- 125-155 psi
- 4 Port with bleeder
- Powermate pressure switch is durable and long lasting
- New Powermate pressure switch allows air compressor to run at its most efficient capacity, turning on and off the motor at the correct psi Learn More
ilwaukee Shockwave Impact Duty driver bits are engineered to be the most durable, best fitting driver bits on the market. The optimized Shockzone geometry is unique for each tip type to provide up to 30x longer life and absorbs 3x more torque vs. other impact bits. The Precise Fit Custom Machined Tip prevents stripping and reduces wobble while the Custom Alloy76 Steel and proprietary heat treat process maximizes resistance to wear and shock. Shockwave driver bits are built to deliver extreme durability for the most demanding applications.
- (1) 1/4" Magnetic Nut Driver
- (1) 5/16" Magnetic Nut Driver
- (1) SHOCKWAVE Magnetic Bit Holder
- (1) Hex Bit 1" 1/4"
- (1) Hex Bit 1" 3/16"
- (1) Phillips Bit 1" P1
- (4) Phillips Bit 1" P2
- (1) Phillips Bit 1" P3
- (2) Phillips Bit 2" P2
- (1) Phillips Reduced 1" PR2 Bit
- (1) Slotted 1" #10 Bit
- (1) Slotted 1" #8 Bit
- (1) Slotted 2" #10 Bit
- (1) Square Bit 1" SQ1
- (3) Square Bit 1" SQ2
- (1) Square Bit 1" SQ3
- (1) Square Bit 2" SQ2
- (1) TORX® Bit 1" T15
- (2) TORX® Bit 1" T20
- (2) TORX® Bit 1" T25
- (1) TORX® Bit 1" T30
- (1) TORX® Bit 2" T20
- (1) TORX® Bit 2" T25